It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minutemen, militias, and civillian defense...too late?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
A little over 230 years ago, our forefathers implemented the best system they could, with the clearest possible guildines, with very definite words like "inalienable", "rights", and "indepentance from tyrannical rule", and other irrevocable utterances that are now spat and scoffed upon by men whose job seems to be to steal our hard earned ends, and take daily limo rides. I'm disgusted that a man who calls himself the leader of our country while touting God and morality in one week, then going and observing a mock human sacrifice in front of a ginat stone owl with the same name as a god the Creator told us not to observe, also has the guts to get up and tought intellect while not being able to form a full paragraph without a teleprompter! Babylon!

"Is our children learning?"?!?!?!

Ok, glad I got that out of my system or I'd be stuck on our C student president for longer than need be. The real question is, knowing what we know, as at least literate adults and adolescents, how can we stand by and allow a group as small as the 3% upper crusties to rob us of our rights? How long do you think it'll take for mob mentality to kick in versus how long it'll take the NWO to rope in everyone who could be opposition? Bad governments are usually spewed forth from American soil eventually, but will we have enough man-power?

'Pede

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I totally agree
we shouldnt let them do this to us!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I've been saying that for years. Wonder when we will get enough people who aren't afraid to stand up and say "ENOUGH!!! You work for us".

Don't figure it will happen in my lifetime... And I am afraid that we are losing rights and freedoms to the point that soon, very soon, we will simply be the "Have Nots".

No... I am not a right winger, conservative, or Republican (I honestly do not think the Democrats would do any better, just different) ... I am an American who is afraid for his country.

Edited because I failed typing 101.

[edit on 2-3-2005 by sigung86]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The people will react when its too late to reclaim their country. All you can do is prepare for the worst and get more people involved. Dont expect to win back this country with words, its NOT gonna happen. You cant beat our evil leaders with words any longer, physical action must be taken. Its all inevitable though, there is nothing you can do that will make a big change. If it comes to a civil war, well I believe in the possibility that the government will be overthrown but its a matter of how many people you have fighting. Surely many in the armed forces would join the good side but even if they outnumber the government, they would be up against great firepower and the militias must be organized. I say "they" just in case someones watching. I am NOT a terrorist! Good day to you and dont give up hope on life but you can say goodbye to America!

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
militias or groups of civilllian defense would be no match to a professional, well trained army. It would be a walk over for an army, this is why you cannot do nothing to stop a force such as the new world order.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
These people have been pouring over our borders like Lemmings going over a cliff. It is still not too late to control and secure our borders if the govt. wanted to. But the D.N.C. and the G.O.P. have been pandering to the influx of illeagles for yrs.' and why stop now? What really gets me upset is the govt. can stop it. It would appear to me that they wish not to do so. We the citizens of America must do something about this before it's to late. The formation of the American Minitemen is a good start and they should have the power to make a citizens arrest on the spot. I wonder just how much money on the state and Fed. level is being spent on these people for their healthcare and sucking other social programs designed for us Americans? Im am only one man. We must band together and get a hold on this problem before it is too late. We need to send ALL illeagles home, and not in cushey airplanes or busses that would cost even more. I think we could fill-up quite a few railroad cars and ship 'em ome that way.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   
CentipedeSpeed08 - Have you ever considered the reason you are not in the top 3% is because you dont have what it takes to do anything aboout those who are?
In other words you have to take it because your not successful enough to stop it.
See if you had the power to do anything about the top 3% you would be one of em.
People in my situation don't really care when guys like you call for revolution, if you had the abillty to get people to awnser that call you would be just as successful as we are, since you aren't you don't pose a threat.

[edit on 3-3-2005 by mwm1331]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
militias or groups of civilllian defense would be no match to a professional, well trained army. It would be a walk over for an army, this is why you cannot do nothing to stop a force such as the new world order.

Are you saying you will allow them to walk over you and your family? You will do nothing but follow them to the concentration camps in shame?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
Are you saying you will allow them to walk over you and your family? You will do nothing but follow them to the concentration camps in shame?

what concentration camps

yes, the single government based on the new world order does state we will be "worked", but nothing about concentration camps.

It will be like 1984.

[edit on 3-3-2005 by infinite]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

But think about it. A lot of civilians that don't work for the army are smart, they can make guns, tanks, planes etc... Imagine the whole of USA rise up against the armed forces, what are they gonna do, it's like invading UK with 100 SAS soldiers, in an all out battle 100 SAS wouldn't defeat 75 milion British people standing up for their rights!
If groups are formed quickly, NWO won't stand a chance, because of an organized underground army. Polish and French did it to Hitler, why can't we do it to the NWO...

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

a poorly trained lone wolf sniper in iraq took out 5 marines they had to bring a tank in to beat him.

urban warfare is a whole different ballgame, plus just think how many ex millitary personel would side against such a thing.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Yeah dude! Wed probably have quite a bit of Elite ex's working on our side. Then throw in home field advantage and the citizens army will own.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by CmptrN3rd5]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Uhhh, maybe i'm confused, but the Colonials in what would later be called America took a beating to the British Empire, and won their freedom, and actually started Britains empirical demise. Will can and has triumphed over weaponry.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Heh...everyone else quoted this too.

Any how, If this situation occured a good number of the militia and civilian defenses, in my opinion, would be composed of "treasonous" professional soldiers. There's a lot of heavy equipment scattered throughout the nation in National Guard armories. Couple that with fact that we're a nation armed to the teeth, fiercely independant, and on our home turf - any force would have a hell of a time getting a foothold let alone occupying.

The resistance would be bloody, but it would resist.

Where "they" would be winning, and probably are, and probably will, is the psychological battle.

top topics

join