It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at San Diego Synagogue

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
waiting for the people here who will defend it and come up with delusional "conspiracy theories" to take away from the fact that people out there will kill for their ideologies

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Who benefits from this crime?

No one.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hopefully no truly despicable sorts will try and pin this on the Democrats or Republicans because it has zero to do with either.

He makes it clear in his manifesto that he hates Trump, Conservatives, Jews and Muslims or any people of color. Calls himself an Anon a product of "/pol/" and expects all who consider themselves Anon's to do as he has done.

This will make an interesting litmus test for honesty from the politicians and media.

He left no doubt as to his reasons or what he believes, lets see if the MSM and politicians are equally honest when discussing him.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Thank God for a good guy with a gun, a rare thing in Cali.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

He isn't a Trump supporter or conservative but seems to be white supremist.

Nope

In his manifesto, John Earnest wrote a “lightning round” with questions and answers. The first question he answered was whether he is a Trump supporter. He wrote, “You mean that Zionist, Jew-loving, anti-White, traitorous c*cksucker? Don’t make me laugh.”

This crazy coward goes out and kills innocent people and don't even have the balls to kill himself or go out fighting.

John The Earnest lives up to his name!

“There is no love without hatred. You cannot love God if you do not hate Satan. You cannot love righteousness if you do not also hate sin. You cannot love your own race if you do not hate those who wish to destroy it. Love and hate are two sides of the same coin. I may be filled with hatred, but I am also filled with love. Most people are empty inside—unspiritual and shameful dopamine fiends devoid of all love, honor, and purpose. I cannot imagine a more pathetic existence.”
He wrote that he would not die by suicide. “If I die—I die. I do not care if I die, but I will not sin against my God and murder myself. I plan on living (only you know the outcome),

He turned himself over and now will get 3 meals a day for life spouting his hate amongst his own kind in federal prison.

Yep.

“It’s called not wanting to go extinct.” He said, about being a conservative, “I am not a useless, spineless coward so no—I am not a conservative.

Well, he's not going to have any offspring in prison, so extinction?

heavy.com...

edit on 27-4-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Here is the latest info on the suspected shooter.

Student, 19, 'who opened fire in a California synagogue with an assault rifle on the last day of Passover, killing one woman and injuring three others, before he was stopped by a hero Border Patrol guard'

Police say the suspect is a resident of San Diego who was armed with an AR-15-style semi-automatic rifle.

An armed off-duty Border Patrol agent who was inside the synagogue returned fire at the suspect, who then retreated in a vehicle before calling 911 and surrendering to police without incident, according to police.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

This is very weird. I downloaded his manifesto earlier and just read it. This guy is literate and at least by his writings coherent, though I'm still going to say misguided and way off the deep end crazy. He says he's a Christian but supposedly hates Jews? I'm pretty sure the New Testament states plainly that God the Father does not take kindly to anyone who hates the Jewish people. You can demand I look up the passages as I don't remember them off the top of my head but I'm sure of them.

I'm going to go with this guy has been mentally twisted and certainly NOT had enough Bible study. His wide ranging hate against not just Jews but apparently Muslims, liberals and others seems to point to someone with severe mental weakness/issues and no one close to give him any guidance. What a waste.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

Doncha know?
Jews gave Christ to the Romans to kill.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Was the Guy on " Scripts " at the Time ? Just Askin' ..........

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

What the Hell Else Could Anyone say here ? It's The Left Freakin ' Coast !........(

edit on 27-4-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Only if you consider north to be up.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Being an Eternal Victim has it's advantages.

I wonder what happened in The Gaza Strip today?

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The WHOLE State is an Embarrassment to the Rest of the Country Right Now . Pray for the " Big One " or a Revolution . Policies Dictate Behavior . Hmm , Where to Look ?

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Doncha know?
Jews gave Christ to the Romans to kill.

Yeah I'm aware and that's been an age old bone that's been gnawed to shreds. Pretty sure Saul/Paul had a few bones to pick with the "Jewish establishment" as well. Not to mention poor Stephen who was mentioned in the manifesto. I'm just saying I think this guy missed the whole point of the New Testament.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Pray for the " Big One " or a Revolution .

Neither would be of benefit to anyone.
But I'll admit that in my adolescence I thought the end of civilization would be cool. Just me and my babe and my buds would handle it.

Then I grew up.

edit on 4/27/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

edit on 150pm4848pm92019 by Bassago because: Wow triple post. Really ATS? WTH?

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

edit on 149pm4848pm92019 by Bassago because: dbl post wth ATS

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I'm just saying I think this guy missed the whole point of the New Testament.

Methinks he is not alone. I'm not even a Christian and I get it.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It doesn't surprise me that anti-Semitic people hate Trump.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm not anti-Semitic and I loathe Trump.

edit on 4/27/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join