It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump MAGA Rally Green Bay Wisconsin ---- 8pm EST April 27 2019

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Trump rally in Wisconsin tonight at 8pm Eastern Time !!

Get ready for some wild thunder !!

The Mueller Report is exposed and Democrats running crazy as Hell !!

Trump will certainly have some things to say as the exposures get real 😎

Ironically, the White House Correspondents Dinner is tonight too and Trump will not be attending 😆

Donald Trump to speak at Resch Center in Green Bay

GREEN BAY — On Saturday, April 27, President Donald Trump will be holding a campaign rally in Green Bay, WI on the night of the annual White House Correspondents’ Association dinner in Washington.

Since taking office, Pres. Trump has skipped the annual black-tie affair every year. Earlier this month, he told reporters he’s skipping this year’s dinner for a third year because it’s “so boring” and “so negative.” Instead, he said he would hold a “very positive rally.”

The event will be held at Green Bay’s Resch Center, which has a capacity of 9,877. Pres. Trump won Wisconsin in the 2016 presidential election by a narrow margin, defeating Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton.

LIVE 🔴 President Trump MASSIVE Rally in Green Bay, Wisconsin - April 27, 2019 -

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wi media says it's Trump's "Mueller Vindication" tour. All the Wisconsin GOP will be there to support the President. (I hope Paul Ryan doesn't show up, though.)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wi media says it's Trump's "Mueller Vindication" tour. All the Wisconsin GOP will be there to support the President. (I hope Paul Ryan doesn't show up, though.)

Ryan probably won't be involved.

He's now on the Board with the new Fox Company ...........

Former House Speaker Paul Ryan joins board of Fox News’ parent company

Former House Speaker Paul Ryan has been appointed to the board of the new Fox Corp., which began trading publicly Tuesday following the completion of Walt Disney’s purchase of 21st Century Fox.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You mean tune in for more crazy? I don't have to . They will cover the best parts on the news anyway.
Can't wait.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I have a feeling that this one is going to be reeeaaallly reeaaalllly Good! We are going to hear some new things...Trump unchained!

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Shouldn't someone have looked up the word "vindication" first? LOL.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Or as I call it... fodder.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

NO COLLUSION CHARGES + NO OBSTRUCTION CHARGES = VINDICATION Baby!

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You can call it anything you want to Silly woman. We don't put the quietus on free speech like some people do. You watch the correspondence dinner (is it going to be televised?), and we'll watch our president.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

The President encouraged his entire Administration to avoid the White House correspondents dinner tonight. To enjoy their families instead.

CNN declared this another attack on the media! www.realclearpolitics.com... tml

When traitor CNN is mad, we know the President is doing the right thing...aka "Winning" for America.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The President encouraged his entire Administration to avoid the White House correspondents dinner tonight. To enjoy their families instead.

CNN declared this another attack on the media! www.realclearpolitics.com... tml

When traitor CNN is mad, we know the President is doing the right thing...aka "Winning" for America.

"CNN is.............."😆😆

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You mean tune in for more crazy? I don't have to . They will cover the best parts on the news anyway.
Can't wait.

😆😆

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

According to C-Span www.c-span.org... , the rally was scheduled to allow the Media to watch it, before the big W.H. dinner commences.

Mighty thoughtful of the President.

edit on 4/27/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think they have opted to forego the comedians this year. It went over like a lead balloon last year.

They're supposed to highlight the first amendment and all pat themselves on the back and talk about how professional and dedicated they are to truth. That sounds like comedy to me. If I heard that (which I won't because I won't be watching), I would LMAO

edit on 27-4-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Ohh yay we get to see WBS in action!
Imma get some popcorn for this. Should be good.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

If I recall that's a resistor and a Chrysler one at that and we know how dependable they were.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

If I recall that's a resistor and a Chrysler one at that and we know how dependable they were.

Yup you got that right !!

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

According to C-Span www.c-span.org... , the rally was scheduled to allow the Media to watch it, before the big W.H. dinner commences.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

If it was scheduled to allow the Media to watch the rally before their little shindig, you can bet your bottom dollar it will change the conversation at the WHCD. They won't need jokes.

Wouldn't you just love to see some of these traitors arrested in full view of the camera, dressed in their finest, and perp walked to the waiting unmarked SUVs outside?!

(CNN's John Brennan is bound to be there tonight....not the rally...the baked-chicken dinner thingy.)
edit on 27-4-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
More empty statements and empty tired chants, more of Trump acting like a victim and feel sorry for him, more lies and word salads...

guess he does meet the checkmarks for being a president

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join