It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden has broken the law in some states. Lock him up .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: odzeandennz

Point out a flaw in my position .

he cant, hes a troll, he hit and run posts, usually something nasty or snarky then 90% of the time never returns

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DaCook

Yep the hills of Easter Kentucky is well known as a Russian troll sanctuary.

You got me .

Watching Joe and observing his behavior along with research on sexual fetishes. Then researching the laws in each state .

Led to my position.

If you saw Lee Harvey Oswald shoot Kennedy. Would you claim he didn’t do it because you don’t know him ?

I rely on the power of observation, common sense and logic . Not edited sound bites, cherry picked quotes and emotion .

“ grab them by the pussy “

Do you just echo the main stream media without any research ? Are you unaware of how the media manipulated you with that quote. Or are you aware of all the details and you’re purposefully being deceptive ?

Lotsa guys have affairs. I don’t approve but it’s not against the law.

You don’t understand chapter 11 bankruptcy . Or of the circumstances of those bankruptcies . But like in your earlier position that won’t stop you talking about something you don’t understand .

Now about Russia. I’ll tell you one thing for sure. Putin he didn’t want POTUS to allow antitank missile sales to the Ukraine. Or the strengthening of sanctions . Obama sat on his ass and pledged more flexibility after he was elected .

Do some research then come back and we’ll have a discussion.

Because right now all you’ve got is hollow angry uninformed words .

FD

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RUokayHun

Do you have locations where the videos were filmed or the pictures taken? I’m having a hard time pinning the photos and videos down to a geographical location .

You can chalk the following down to wishful thinking.

But say Joe sniffed and touched a minor’s hair in Reno. The newly elected sheriff in washoe county was heavily backed by the Republican Party and the district attorney is a Republican .

I’d email every newspaper and news channel on top of the sheriffs office and the district attorney.

A one-man effort would accomplish zero I’m sure .

But one can dream .

This is a conspiracy say everybody. Let’s start one instead of read about them.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Drive-byes

If I see that happen again.

I’ll just put him down as background noise .

Thanks

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

a reply to: SailorJerry

Drive-byes

If I see that happen again.

I’ll just put him down as background noise .

Thanks

Any time

Have you looked into Bidens dealings with the Ukraine? You really need to, I believe it will be what cuts his throat in the run for President.

And if it doesnt, it damn well should, its criminal on so many levels, and could possibly indict his son as well.
edit on 27-4-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I think Biden is a creepy old man, but I doubt he could be locked up for any of the things we know about. Being creepy isn't a crime and if it were we would have a lot more people in jail.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Biden is their NUMBER ONE candidate

BWAAAAAH HA HA HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

And it gets funnier. Their other ‘TOP’ candidates are Beto and Sanders!!!!

You can’t make this stuff up. The election is over before it even began. I’d say ‘better luck next time’ libs but I doubt the democrat party will be featuring in 2024

A creepy old perverted groper, one that’s an ultra corrupt rich-white-male, a bigoted old cheat who’s looking to sell out his country’s future.
That’s the BEST they have to offer.

What a surprise.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I did a different thread on this earlier. But I kept researching and ran across something interesting .

I’m not a prosecutor or lawyer but .......

The untouchables was a story with reason.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Biden is their NUMBER ONE candidate

BWAAAAAH HA HA HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

And it gets funnier. Their other ‘TOP’ candidates are Beto and Sanders!!!!

You can’t make this stuff up. The election is over before it even began. I’d say ‘better luck next time’ libs but I doubt the democrat party will be featuring in 2024

A creepy old perverted groper, one that’s an ultra corrupt rich-white-male, a bigoted old cheat who’s looking to sell out his country’s future.
That’s the BEST they have to offer.

What a surprise.
l

You're bagging out your own country, thats bad like really bad....

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   

edit on 28-4-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: best not to go there

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Joe Biden has broken the law in some states. Lock him up.

The fact that they don't and that he displays his creepy pedo-like behaviour in public means has no concerns about being locked up because he knows he is a super citizen and immune from the law.

We have seen the phenomenon of the emergence of these super citizens in recent years and the displays of behaviour like Bidens is a manifestation of his confidence in his immunity that goes with being a super citzen.

Once upon a time a bloke like that would never have gone anywhere in public life because the revulsion of the public for this behaviour would very quickly have spelt the end of their political career.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I mention this earlier but I will reiterate. I wholeheartedly agree many of these people (mostly Democrats) are above the law at the federal level .

But at least we still have some hope at the state and local level. Which is where a violation like this would be charged .,

PS

Does anybody know what that other guy I met about the “Untouchables” ?

That reply couldn’t have possibly been any more vague . 🤔

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I'd like to see a thorough investigation into the bogus arrest warrant served to Larry Sinclair out of Beau Biden's Attorney General office, in 2008.

Joe was named Obama's running mate just three weeks after Larry was falsely arrested at his press conference -- where he outed Obama for having a sexual tryst with him and doing crack and coc aine with him over the course of a weekend, back in 1999. Allegedly, it was Obama's dealer that supplied the drugs.

The media never asked either Obama or Biden about that incident.

Biden is running for POTUS, now, and he should be questioned about it.

Eventually the made up criminal charges were dropped...but not until after Larry had been falsely jailed and made a political prisoner in a cover up.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Been to the eastern side of Kentucky a few times, actually a pretty decent place if you find a non-dry county lol.. don't generalize too much and focus on what you are trying to get across, most do not realize how good they have it without an old man smelling them. so what I really would like to know is what the republicans are brewing, anything is better than the dry titty of the dems.. I have not seen one decent candidate yet but i will always keep an open mind.

edit, can't type again.
edit on 29-4-2019 by MarlbBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

At this point it looks like republicans have a lot more on Biden than they do on Sanders.

So I imagine they will hope Biden to win’s the Democratic nomination. Then they’ll start beating him over the head with his weirdness and the use of political power to help his son legally and financially in Ukraine .

Sanders scares me I hope his moment has passed. Because IMO there’s not a doubt in my mind he would’ve won in 2016 if the Democrats hadn’t screwed him.

I mentioned the Democrat strategy on a earlier thread. Trey Gowdy hit the nail on the head.

He said that the house is going to open multiple investigations into Trump.

They will all end in the last quarter of 2020 just before the elections .

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Maybe Biden should run a scratch and sniff campaign.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys but I listened to Biden for a few minutes (find it on Drudge, he is live right now) and he WILL tap into the blue collar worker vote. How much I don't know, but Joe is very charismatic.

We WILL have a fight on our hands to keep Trump in office.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

CNN commentators were just discussing how surprised they were that Joe Biden speech during his kickoff rally was only 27 minutes in length.

Is getting way up there in the years and his energy is naturally waning.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Tempter

CNN commentators were just discussing how surprised they were that Joe Biden speech during his kickoff rally was only 27 minutes in length.

Is getting way up there in the years and his energy is naturally waning.

I can tell he was tired. But keeping your message short limits gaffes and focuses it more. It could play to his strength. I don't know how much longer he will be able to hide his lack of dragon energy, though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join