It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitehouse.gov petitions that might be of interest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I was checking out what the petitions accomplish, how to create one and what the current petitions are.

You can read how the petitions are responded to on this page - they only respond to the petitions which reach the 100,000 signatures in 30 days.

petitions.whitehouse.gov...

Here is the link to see all the petitions and the following ones are some that may be of interest to others on the board.

Launch a full criminal investigation into CBS for violating Code Title 18, Section 871, Threatening the President
(as a note, it cites the 4/13 episode but the previous and subsequent episodes were similarly bad)

Stop the Internal Revenue Service from stealing U.S. citizens’ information and selling it to China

Dear President Trump, today you said you were warning Mexico instead of closing the border now, WE DO NOT HAVE A YEAR!

petitions.whitehouse.gov... ar

Congressional Tax Returns for both Senate and House Members

REPEAL TITLE II—COMMERCIAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY ENHANCEMENT ACT OF 2012 FROM MAP-21

The Abolition of Modern-day Slavery through the Business Transparency Act

Bring Back 2011 HR: 1364- Freedom of Speech in Science Act - Allow people to tell the TRUTH about alternative medicines

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I will take Bring back freedom of Speech in Science for 5000 Alex! I long for the days when the truth is just allowed to be told in Academia again.
edit on 27-4-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'd be really curious to see any evidence at all that any of the petitions from that site have ever lead to any change, at all.

I used to follow them, I even got a reply once... And it essentially was a gum job using big words to tell me that I can't get what I want because # you.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I will take Bring back freedom of Speech in Science for 5000 Alex! I long for the days when the truth is just allowed to be told in Academia again.

Yep, pretty stupid that you can't make claims like, vitamin c cures scurvy lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Vitamin C is from the devil and the KKK. Be quiet.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Some of your links are 404.

And the others seem to have less than 1000 signatures.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Can a bot sign them for me?

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Some of your links are 404.

And the others seem to have less than 1000 signatures.

Yeah, I see the one that is a 404 but I was too late to edit it. Here it is. They are all available on the first or second link, just go to the bottom and click "load more". There are only 2 1/2 pages, so not that many.

As far as the # of signatures I noticed a lot of them had very few but I didn't see when they were started. It seems the left wing ones were MUCH more active - hmmmm - maybe someone is getting some funding (soros) to sign/inflate these petitions.

Dear President Trump, today you said you were warning Mexico instead of closing the border now, WE DO NOT HAVE A YEAR!

petitions.whitehouse.gov... ar

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I think you're out of luck there... the site actually isn't being monitored (as shown by the "Subscribe to Pew De Pie" petition that's still up there.

This page is a holdover from the Obama administration, when it was MUCH more active -- if you look, you can see fully signed petitions from both the right and left (looks in equal measure) and centrist. I remember some of those getting legislative attention.

But the current page appears to be neglected, so I think you're out of luck on whatever you wanted. There's probably a way to do it through Twitter but you'd have to do a lot of studying to game that system to where Trump would see it.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Some of the links have been taken down, I wonder why.

top topics

join