It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefighters saved the National Archives thursday from an arsonist who tried to burn it down

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Of course it was about money, the money then landed gentry was saving on not having to pay for their labor. Dur.

edit on 30-4-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer because Heels took it

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: yuppa

Of course it was about money, the money then landed gentry was saving on not having to pay for their labor. Dur.

It was both sides you admit then?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hang the arsonist in public.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

If there were rich slave owenrs in the North starting a war over not having there free labor source, sure, I'd admit that.

But there wasn't.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Now there's link im glad I went to. Thank you ck!

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If there were rich slave owenrs in the North starting a war over not having there free labor source, sure, I'd admit that.

But there wasn't.

The north was gonna lose all their sweet sweet tax money made off southern goods if they left the union. The bankers who controled the industrial north could not have that. It was all about the cash.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

The north was gonna lose all their sweet sweet tax money made off southern goods if they left the union.

Right. Yet they smoked those silly rebels anyway. Makes total sense.

This thread isn't about your revisionist history.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

How is it that there isn't even a whisper in the news about this?

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I recall in the 70's the person I think is "deep throat", Henry Kissinger, was saying the US was too strong for the rest of the world. He was a member of the Council on Foreign relations. There are interested in bringing the world together one way or another apparently. The path to that, according to Kissinger, required the quote: dumbing down of America (I was floored to hear that phrase then), and it included creating higher wages in the rest of the world while holding back our wages until they were closer together.
Just what has happened.

Add in the Communist desire to destroy the morals and financial ability of the "target" country, targeted for take over, and we have a pattern that seems to fit the intentions laid out last Century.

Mark Felt was Deep Throat. Please fact-check before you post.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I don't know
edit on 3-5-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Forced servitude to the USA. I agree.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Justoneman

I recall in the 70's the person I think is "deep throat", Henry Kissinger, was saying the US was too strong for the rest of the world. He was a member of the Council on Foreign relations. There are interested in bringing the world together one way or another apparently. The path to that, according to Kissinger, required the quote: dumbing down of America (I was floored to hear that phrase then), and it included creating higher wages in the rest of the world while holding back our wages until they were closer together.
Just what has happened.

Add in the Communist desire to destroy the morals and financial ability of the "target" country, targeted for take over, and we have a pattern that seems to fit the intentions laid out last Century.

Mark Felt was Deep Throat. Please fact-check before you post.

I am saying I don't buy it fact checking or not. Kissinger is the Cabal. I don't know where Felt fell in but Kissinger was very high in this Conspiracy to end the US and the COTUS.

How can we believe the report on anything official when the Cabal, who own Congress AND the Media have an agenda that appears is to divide us and conquer, at the same time pushing to leave the COTUS behind?
edit on 4-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Forced servitude to the USA. I agree.

Boo-hoo for the losers. 160+ years of whining, keep it up, it's a good look.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Typical government lapdog response is all i see on that subject right?
edit on 19000000pppm by yuppa because: Clarfying

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Typical government lapdog response is all i see on that subject right?

Oh, you caught me, your mommy didn't raise a dummy. Or, I just think the losers need to stop whining.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

when the north had to rewrite history they were the true losers because when you have to resort to war you are in fact the loser since you could not settle it.(th enorth not you btw) anyway that was fun.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

when the north had to rewrite history...

I must have missed the rewrite, the history I saw had the you losing the War of Southern Depression.

edit on 7-5-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer because Heels took it

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
May the boys with the most toys, win.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join