It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefighters saved the National Archives thursday from an arsonist who tried to burn it down

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Exactly which ones are you referring to ?
And why have you picked them ?

The history of Christianity and Islam at war for starters and then all the stuff that happened with the KKK. I know it was a crappy time to be black during the KKK years but a lot of blacks hold grudges now because of that time and the Muslims hold grudges because of the crusades etc...

There are also a lot of grudges against Germans living today who had nothing to do with WWII.

Because of History, these things won't be forgotten now because the children of today are still being taught about it and they will grow up resenting whoever.. the cycle will continue

Wow, the KKK was started by the democrats to hold onto slaves. The muslims killed what, 639,000,000 and you want to feel sorry for them? The muslims advance was in most of southern Europe, turkey, Israel and North Africa. Where were the crusades, Israel and Egypt?

Nice try, but you fail. Please play again :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12
a reply to: Justoneman

They appear to be doing it on a world level scale right now, and admittedly proud of their self induced havoc. It's a glimpse into our past of how whole societies might have experienced such a change, a sad one at that.

The Cabal whoever they are, don't want a free society filled with people who have anything more than a 5th grade mentality.

Or the much more likely explanation of a criminal or crazy person tried to do something illegal or insane.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

You know? Thank God all is not in just 1 spot, right?

(rt back at cha!!!!!:up

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Wow ok yep sure thing!

You're da Man!

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Or the much more likely explanation of a criminal or crazy person tried to do something illegal or insane.

Who did you think was running this rock?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I'll just throw this in with the lot....

www.theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/03/fire-engulfs-brazil-national-museum-rio

www.theguardian.com...

Brazil’s oldest and most important historical and scientific museum has been consumed by fire, and much of its archive of 20 million items is believed to have been destroyed. The fire at Rio de Janeiro’s 200-year-old National Museum began after it closed to the public on Sunday and raged into the night. There were no reports of injuries, but the loss to Brazilian science, history and culture was incalculable, two of its vice-directors said.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Fahrenheit 451 Part Deux. The worlds gone nucking futs I tell ya.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

No I don't feel sorry for the Muslims at all, where did you get that from?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Maybe it's your avat, Oh wait..

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: DAVID64

Exactly which ones are you referring to ?
And why have you picked them ?

The history of Christianity and Islam at war for starters and then all the stuff that happened with the KKK. I know it was a crappy time to be black during the KKK years but a lot of blacks hold grudges now because of that time and the Muslims hold grudges because of the crusades etc...

There are also a lot of grudges against Germans living today who had nothing to do with WWII.

Because of History, these things won't be forgotten now because the children of today are still being taught about it and they will grow up resenting whoever.. the cycle will continue

No. The Muslims hold a grudge against the father of Ishmael and anything that was part of his other sons kingdom. Its their destiny to be at odds till God returns so getting rid of it wont help. To be rid of kkk hate you first have to stop persecution of whites that started it by northerners who didn't follow the constitution and allow succession. Slaver was dying off as tech like the cotton gin made it less profitable to get and keep them.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
To be rid of kkk hate you first have to stop persecution of whites that started it by northerners who didn't follow the constitution and allow succession.

Aww, poor wittle rich slave owners who got their ass handed to them. Boo-de-hoo.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

To be rid of kkk hate you first have to stop persecution of whites that started it by northerners who didn't follow the constitution and allow succession.

Aww, poor wittle rich slave owners who got their ass handed to them. Boo-de-hoo.

Question. When is it right to break the law? Lincoln broke 11 of them. And as i have said before the war was over Money the north was gonna lose.
You argue that Democrats are breaking the law as well. If you condem one but not the others its hypocritic no?
To note, almost all southerns didnt fight for slavery, but to defend themselves from Another tyrant who lived hundreds of miles away instead on one who lived thousands of miles away.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Double
edit on 19000000ppam by yuppa because: Double post

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
When I first saw this thread, I thought it was another story I had just read recently.

The story I was remembering was from March 27, 2019.

St Louis.

www.npr.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

To note, almost all southerns didnt fight for slavery...

They fought because they were duped by the rich landed gentry into fighting for the 'cause' which in reality was the cause of the rich landed gentry, money.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

To note, almost all southerns didnt fight for slavery...

They fought because they were duped by the rich landed gentry into fighting for the 'cause' which in reality was the cause of the rich landed gentry, money.

That's true for some im sure but some just wanted to live free from a huge government that was increasingly greedas well. Two wrongs don't make it right.
Up until after the civil war the south was legally allowed to leave if they chose to. They tried peacefully doing so at first, but the North was too greedy.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Awww, ask me if I feel sorry for them or anyone who supports their failure.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Awww, ask me if I feel sorry for them or anyone who supports their failure.

If you are a conservative who obeys the constitution you should. The north could had worked it out but they refused.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

If you are a conservative who obeys the constitution you should.

I'm not a conservative, nor do I care that the South lost a war they keep pretending was about one thing but that in reality was really about another. It was 160 years ago, get over it.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ive posted links proving it was about money before,but you conveniently forget. What about the rule of law? you are big on that right?

www.marottaonmoney.com...

There a refresher.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join