It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man arrested after cell phone thrown onstage during Trump’s speech to NRA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Good Lord, that was seriously like Jose Lima bad inaccurate throw. He didn't just miss Trump by a mile, he almost missed Indiana.

He can say "I was aiming at Hillary!" and no one could dispute it with that miss.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Obama gave phones away, Trumps taking them back.

edit on 26-4-2019 by PsychicCroMag because: off topic-out of line,

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: r0xor

Maybe he is like Beto, and was moving his hands around at unbelievable speed and lost his grip on the phone.

I saw some "lesser" politician talk like that on a news segment recently.

It's so distracting and makes it hard to follow them. Like, what the hell are they doing? Adding emphasis over and over to each sentence with gaps between words, then saying them with even more emphasis while moving of the hands thing.

It's too much for me. I can't watch that for four years. Might be the first President attacked by a bully. The kid never had a chance anyway, especially now that the old men are both in it.
edit on 4/26/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Obama gave phones away, Trumps taking them back.

Bush could only afford shoes.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I heard about this earlier but thought it was a joke.

But I was thinking on the way home if this is real, and knowing Trump likes to talk with his hands often in a very unique way. Do ya think maybe was asking for someone in attendance to toss him a phone using sign language?
I don’t know singing but someone that does please let me know! Now that is news worthy if ya ask me.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
Remember when someone tossed their shoes at Bush?

I hear it was actually a Shoe Phone from agent 99

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Obviously a breakdown of communication.

But.

If it hit him square in the puss he still could not hear what the people are saying.

Call the cops. LoL

Attacked with an assault phone.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
In my mind, shoes and phones aside, the first president or candidate to have a hand full of crack rocks thrown at him is clearly the winner.

Shoes are cheap, phones have all your contacts/life in it. But rocks, you need that # every few hours. That's a true indication of "hatred" when you are willing to dump rocks(I guess these days it's heroin) at someone you "hate"(MSM approved" hatred).
edit on 26-4-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Welcome to another illustrious episode of "Why Is This On The News?" brought to you in part by Smelly Accidents Undergarments. Funding pointless news stories just like this one since forever.
edit on 27-4-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Yeah I dunno, that's pretty insulting to smelly underwear..

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

Maybe he is like Beto, and was moving his hands around at unbelievable speed and lost his grip on the phone.

It's so distracting and makes it hard to follow them. Like, what the hell are they doing? Adding emphasis over and over to each sentence with gaps between words, then saying them with even more emphasis while moving of the hands thing.

It's too much for me. I can't watch that for four years. Might be the first President attacked by a bully. The kid never had a chance anyway, especially now that the old men are both in it.

They were actually giving you a sobriety test. I think you may have failed.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: r0xor

They were actually giving you a sobriety test. I think you may have failed.

Your statement is relevant to handing the keys to the crazies, each to their own I guess...

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Well you know...
It takes a good guy with a cell phone to stop a bad guy with a cell phone.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

The thrower was certainly better at his aim.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Rotten tomatoes are so much more effective.

<< 1   >>

join