It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's Proud That During Obama's Presidency There Was 'Not One Whisper Of Scandal'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Can you imagine trading in President Trump for a President Biden? Just take a look at his non-performance on the view this morning.

mobile.twitter.com...

The leading Democrat!

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Funny how you Trump folks mock Biden (76) with his age but have no problem with a half demented 72 (soon to be 73) year old running your country and talking about going back to oranges and forgetting in what country his father was born .
You can mock Trump opponents with whatever the hell you want except their age. Trump, if elected second term, will be 76 years old in 2022.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Trump is all talk,

Biden is a man of action!

Trump talks about grabbing pussies while Biden actually does it.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

"No Scandal" Joe? Trump will wipe the floor with you in a debate. Is this guy really the best chance the Democrats have against Trump in 2020? Bwahahha

I doubt it... The first time that Biden calls him donald the obstructionist....trump will lose his mind and speak incoherently and ramble ...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Can you imagine trading in President Trump for a President Biden? Just take a look at his non-performance on the view this morning.

So you are saying you are OK with the President of the United States bold faced lying to the people?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Oh contraire, Some pretty smart people would challenge 0bama's integrity and agendas.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Biden isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.
a reply to: shawmanfromny

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I think he meant they were spying on all the journalists and threatening them and locking up whistleblowers, so while they had lots of scandals, people were so afraid to talk about it you didn't even hear a whisper.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Biden's Proud That During Obama's Presidency There Was 'Not One Whisper Of Scandal'

Yeah, just wait until the serious investigations into Biden's perversions begins. He'll be out on his a** in a flash.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

The leading Democrat!

My God. It would take at least 2 years for him and Pelosi to say Hi to each other.

Could you imagine working for him. Just getting him to finish a sentence would be a milestone.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

So you are saying you are OK with the President of the United States bold faced lying to the people?

What are you talking about? President Trump is fulfilling more campaign promises in 2 years, than Obama did in 8.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

The leading Democrat!

My God. It would take at least 2 years for him and Pelosi to say Hi to each other.

Could you imagine working for him. Just getting him to finish a sentence would be a milestone.

President Trump said he's being "kinder" to Joe Biden than what he really sees. I suspect it's Joe's declining mental acuity that the President notices. I see the same mental deterioration developing in Biden that I've seen in relatives and clients over the years. If we live long enough, most of us will have to "search for words" like Biden did this morning on The View.

I hope Biden picks a YOUNG running mate, just in case he wins. Stacy Abrams has been named. She's not bright, but she's female and Black. Joe needs all the help he can get.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
In October 2016, Barack Hussein Obama said U.S. elections couldn't be "rigged".

Source: twitter.com...

Sounds like Obama was skillfully lying (again), to keep the Republican Congress from investigating things, after Hillary won.

Well...
Boom!

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I saw some clips. Basically joe had to second guess himself on how he came out onto the stage. "I wanted to come out and grope all you women....but I had to second guess myself......what kind of world is this!!!!!".

Honestly though, any man who would want to caress whoopie deserves everyones respect, but at the same time the fact he knew he had to hold back indicates he really does have a serious problem.

Whoopie has never been anyone that anyone would want to "cop a feel" on.

Dude is twisted in the head.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

There are never any whispers at first.

Then people start to shout.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
**FILE** President Obama, accompanied by Solyndra CEO Chris Gronet, looks at a solar panel during a May 26, 2010, tour of Solyndra Inc., a solar panel manufacturing facility, in Fremont, Calif. (Associated Press) more >

half a billion funneled into the fake Solar Panel corp....TITLE: Solyndra misled government to get $535M solar project loan:

link: www.washingtontimes.com...

But the Obama administration goofed too, and may have cut corners in fully vetting the project because of “political pressure” from top Democrats and Solyndra itself, the investigators said in their report, which took four years to complete.

imho, Biden is dottering, senile-old, foolish...
edit on th30155636276227592019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th30155636295927022019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Don't forget the 21 billion dollars that Congress took and cannot account for under watch of the Supreme Court and President who, should special auditing committees, the FBI, etc. fail to come through, are charged by the Constitution to ensure the other two branches are operating within the law and see justice if they fail to. One day in the news with Obama telling them, "No! No! Bad Congress. That's a bad BAD Congress!" That is all that robbing the American people of an insane amount of money was worth. No more than a dog caught chewing a slipper.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
There were plenty of whispers of scandals during Obama's presidency. The leftist media just decided they were inconsequential. There was the Fast n' Furious gun running scandal, IRS targeting conservatives scandal, Benghazi scandal, Uranium One scandal, multiple Ukraine scandals, Democrats calling for gun control scandals, repealing of the Smith Mundt Act scandal, trading pallets with multiple denominations of money to Iran plus 5 Islamist terrorists for 1 U.S. Islamist terrorist & funding Iran's nuclear program scandal, Solyndra scandal, cash for clunkers scandal, etc..

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

What about when his justice department gave guns to cartels that needed up in crimes committed in us I think that ok was called fast and furious . Or how about when he illegally sent pallets of cash to Iran claiming it was to pay Iranian people money they paid us for decades ago for fighter planes we did not deliver. That money actually belonged to family of Shah of Iran not Iran's people. The shams family by the way lives in usa.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Glad I'm not the only one who picked up on this major lie. The questions were planted and the answers were scripted. It's really sick how much of a 'truman show' feel the left has.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join