It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's Proud That During Obama's Presidency There Was 'Not One Whisper Of Scandal'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The old guy must be a part time comedian, or perhaps just plain ignorant. The former Vice President was on The View today and told the show's co-hosts that he was most proud of a scandal-free Obama administration.

“I’m incredibly proud to have served with him,” Biden said. “The thing I’m proudest of is we were each in a different part of the country and we were each talking to groups of people that were being televised. Purely coincidentally we said the same thing. We were asked what are you proudest of from your administration? You know what I said — he said the same thing as I did. No one single whisper of scandal. That’s because of Barack Obama.”

dailycaller.com...

Personally, I think Joe should start worrying on what President Trump will dish out, if they end up meeting in a future primary debate. For one thing, there's PROOF that Obama played a significant role in Hillary Clinton's scheme to hide and destroy her emails from the FBI and from the American people.

U.S District Court Judge Royce Lamberth ordered Obama administration senior State Department officials, lawyers, and Clinton aides, as well as Priestap, to be deposed or answer writer questions under oath. TextThe court ruled that the Clinton email system was “one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency.”

“This astonishing confirmation, made under oath by the FBI, shows that the Obama FBI had to go to President Obama’s White House office to find emails that Hillary Clinton tried to destroy or hide from the American people.” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “No wonder Hillary Clinton has thus far skated – Barack Obama is implicated in her email scheme.”

Priestap was ordered to answer the written questions by United States District Court Judge Royce C. Lamberth when he ruled in January that Judicial Watch’s discovery could begin in Hillary Clinton’s email scandal. This action came in Judicial Watch’s July 2014 FOIA lawsuit for:

Copies of any updates and/or talking points given to Ambassador Rice by the White House or any federal agency concerning, regarding, or related to the September 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya. Any and all records or communications concerning, regarding, or relating to talking points or updates on the Benghazi attack given to Ambassador Rice by the White House or any federal agency.

www.judicialwatch.org...

No "scandal" Joe? What about Obama's role in weaponizing both the FBI and CIA to help find dirt on Trump, then helping his pal Hillary dispose and hide her server emails? What happens to Obama's "scandal free" legacy if more BS is discovered about his role in the Russian Collusion Conspiracy that resulted in a big "nothing burger?"

Perhaps Joe doesn't realize that there are other incidents that happened under Obama's watch, which some people may consider "scandals":

Some of those scandals include:
*Fast and Furious program
*Benghazi attack
*IRS targeting conservative groups
*Wiretapping journalists
*Solyndra subsidies
*Chicago hospital with Obama ties
*Veterans' waiting list
*GSA spending spree
*Guantanamo Bay lies

www.theblaze.com...

Then there's the controversy regarding Joe's inappropriate "handsy" manners, which will certainly be brought up by Trump in a debate, as well as Biden's shady involvement with Ukraine.

The Hill's John Solomon explained on "Hannity" that while Biden was vice president, his son Hunter took a lucrative job at a major Ukrainian energy company. But when the company became the subject of a corruption probe in Ukraine, Biden used his influence and your money to literally get the lead prosecutor fired -- and bragged about it.

www.foxnews.com...

"No Scandal" Joe? Trump will wipe the floor with you in a debate. Is this guy really the best chance the Democrats have against Trump in 2020? Bwahahha

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
OMG I hope Joe wins the Dem primary. No scratch that, that means nothing since Bernie won it last time. I hope the Dem party nominates Joe. And I want a VP pick ASAP so the memes can begin.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Biden's a perv. He must have been too busy smelling little girls to remember that Obama was born in Kenya.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The Greatest " Fear " Sleepy Joe has right now after throwing his Hat in the Ring is a Mirror . You know , the One where he can see his " Real " Soul ...........

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Purely coincidentally we said the same thing.

Yeah, we've been seeing a lot of that recently from the Democrats.

Purely coincidentally...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
......put down the brown paper bag and Testers .........

Well at least the democrats are likely to make things interesting. Half a nation in Chaos.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Biden is digging a hole he will not be able to climb out of.

Besides lying, here is something else he will need to overcome.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

He probably meant to say "no scandals that our voting base cares about".

I find it weird that in a party that lives for diversity and equality, the three top runners for the Democratic party currently are... old rich white men.

Buhahahahaha!

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep..Jeff knew about Creepy Joe's history.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
He meant to say that it wasn't found out until after Obama's presidency. I don't think that really counts.
He may not have been caught while in office but it is shown that it happened during his time in office and that is what really matters. And its probably better because we couldn't have indicted a sitting president.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
The old guy must be a part time comedian, or perhaps just plain ignorant. The former Vice President was on The View today and told the show's co-hosts that he was most proud of a scandal-free Obama administration.

“I’m incredibly proud to have served with him,” Biden said. “The thing I’m proudest of is we were each in a different part of the country and we were each talking to groups of people that were being televised. Purely coincidentally we said the same thing. We were asked what are you proudest of from your administration? You know what I said — he said the same thing as I did. No one single whisper of scandal. That’s because of Barack Obama.”

dailycaller.com...

Personally, I think Joe should start worrying on what President Trump will dish out, if they end up meeting in a future primary debate. For one thing, there's PROOF that Obama played a significant role in Hillary Clinton's scheme to hide and destroy her emails from the FBI and from the American people.

U.S District Court Judge Royce Lamberth ordered Obama administration senior State Department officials, lawyers, and Clinton aides, as well as Priestap, to be deposed or answer writer questions under oath. TextThe court ruled that the Clinton email system was “one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency.”

“This astonishing confirmation, made under oath by the FBI, shows that the Obama FBI had to go to President Obama’s White House office to find emails that Hillary Clinton tried to destroy or hide from the American people.” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “No wonder Hillary Clinton has thus far skated – Barack Obama is implicated in her email scheme.”

Priestap was ordered to answer the written questions by United States District Court Judge Royce C. Lamberth when he ruled in January that Judicial Watch’s discovery could begin in Hillary Clinton’s email scandal. This action came in Judicial Watch’s July 2014 FOIA lawsuit for:

Copies of any updates and/or talking points given to Ambassador Rice by the White House or any federal agency concerning, regarding, or related to the September 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya. Any and all records or communications concerning, regarding, or relating to talking points or updates on the Benghazi attack given to Ambassador Rice by the White House or any federal agency.

www.judicialwatch.org...

No "scandal" Joe? What about Obama's role in weaponizing both the FBI and CIA to help find dirt on Trump, then helping his pal Hillary dispose and hide her server emails? What happens to Obama's "scandal free" legacy if more BS is discovered about his role in the Russian Collusion Conspiracy that resulted in a big "nothing burger?"

Perhaps Joe doesn't realize that there are other incidents that happened under Obama's watch, which some people may consider "scandals":

Some of those scandals include:
*Fast and Furious program
*Benghazi attack
*IRS targeting conservative groups
*Wiretapping journalists
*Solyndra subsidies
*Chicago hospital with Obama ties
*Veterans' waiting list
*GSA spending spree
*Guantanamo Bay lies

www.theblaze.com...

Then there's the controversy regarding Joe's inappropriate "handsy" manners, which will certainly be brought up by Trump in a debate, as well as Biden's shady involvement with Ukraine.

The Hill's John Solomon explained on "Hannity" that while Biden was vice president, his son Hunter took a lucrative job at a major Ukrainian energy company. But when the company became the subject of a corruption probe in Ukraine, Biden used his influence and your money to literally get the lead prosecutor fired -- and bragged about it.

www.foxnews.com...

"No Scandal" Joe? Trump will wipe the floor with you in a debate. Is this guy really the best chance the Democrats have against Trump in 2020? Bwahahha

The saddest part is that not one of those dimwitted broads could ask him about any of the scandals that we all know occurred during Obama's term.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
He's right about 'Not One Whisper Of Scandal'.

Every scandal (dozens) was LOUD & CLEAR 😆

"Biden is a BS artist"

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Fast and Furious means nothing to either Biden, Obama, nor Holder. A Border Agent was killed with one of those guns. Makes you wonder how many Mexicans died from one of those guns. No scandal they actually acknowledge.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Biden's a perv. He must have been too busy smelling little girls to remember that Obama was born in Kenya.

So is Trump, and his love for young girls and not too mention Roy Moore, the pedo that was cheered for by the republicans.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I wish I lived in Biden's alternate timeline of cotton candy clouds and free unicorn rides. It sounds quite lovely.
edit on 26-4-2019 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Biden - Franken

One gropes high, the other gropes low.

We have you covered America.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: W0LF3

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

So is Trump, and his love for young girls and not too mention Roy Moore, the pedo that was cheered for by the republicans.

MSM has you BS'd to the max point of no return 😎

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Here is a link for all political scandals for all administrations. Obama had around 60...

Not sure what's more annoying.
The fact these people think we are so stupid just to believe it. Or the people that actually believe this tripe.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Trump has been very "handsy" and brasen in the past. Trump best not bring that up unless he wants his sexual harassment allegations and boasting about cheating on his wife brought up...

Trump has a sketchy past and he only avoids it by being a great sh!t talker and truely not giving a f$ck.

I don't see biden being witting enough to beat trump at that game. That still doesn't mean trump has no Skeltons in his closet.

edit on 26-4-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Here is a link for all political scandals for all administrations. Obama had around 60...

Not sure what's more annoying.
The fact these people think we are so stupid just to believe it. Or the people that actually believe this tripe.

Both are annoying, Trump claims BS facts and exaggerations about his presidency and people believe it too.

I think it's just something politicians feel is good to do b/c a certain amount of people will believe w/e they say.
edit on 26-4-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join