It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NXIVM sex cult’s alleged illegal political contributions reportedly went to Hillary Clinton

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Once again we have scumbags involved with prostitution rings and possibly pedophilia linked to the Clintons. Apparently they were expecting "favors" in return of the donations, which is actually illegal (no kidding!).

The NXIVM sex cult is facing allegations that it illegally bundled campaign donations to gain political favor with an unnamed US presidential election candidate and reports suggest that the politician is Hillary Clinton.

United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York Richard Donoghue asked a federal judge to introduce evidence showing that the defendants in the sex cult case had an “illegal scheme to exceed contribution limits to a presidential primary campaign.”

It's an very interesting read where the Eastern District of New York presents its case against these six individuals:

KEITH RANIERE,
CLARE BRONFMAN,
ALLISON MACK,
KATHY RUSSELL,
LAUREN SALZMAN and
NANCY SALZMAN.

Apparently they were also using immigration fraud to recruit non-citizens. And this aaaall happened under the Democratic government watch, don't forget it, the same people who want the immigrants to come to the country... I wonder why...

The court documents claim that witness testimony and documentary evidence will show that at least 14 NXIVM members, including five defendants, made the maximum campaign donation to a candidate, with the “understanding that they would be reimbursed by [Claire] Bronfman or Nancy Salzman,” who were involved in the cult. Salzman is the co-founder along with Keith Raniere.

Here is the official document from the United States District Court

I won't be making a big thread about it but there's plenty of good information in the link here.

Here's the most intriguing parts of the document:

D. Campaign Contribution Evidence .................................................24
E. Recruitment of Non-Citizens and Immigration Fraud..............................26
F. Evidence of the Recruitment and Grooming of Sexual Partners for Raniere
G. Surveillance and Harassment of Nxivm Enemies....................................32
H. Abusive Litigation and Obstruction Evidence .......................................34

Do you think these people would be facing the law if Hillary had won the election?

It's kinda hard to believe...
edit on 26/4/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Obviously this is real news!

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Had Hillary won, we'd never hear about this. But beyond that, I'm disappointed that nothing will come of this and I hope like hell I'm proven wrong and they all go down for it.

+31 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I have provided a official document from the United States District Court as my source.

What's yours?

edit on 26/4/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It sure seems like most of us here are far better than the FBI at their jobs...

Did anyone not see this coming??

Is anyone still not convinced that these politicians are protecting the criminal class?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

bookmark, that woman is connected to pretty much every nefarious deed done in the last 50 years.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

And, you like turtles!

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

His last sentence said it all.

It's kinda hard to believe.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Oh nonsense..... someone would have made this up if Hillary had won. This and a lot more.
The list of things that people believe about Clinton is long. Preposterous and long.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Have you?

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Someone would have made this up if she had won?

Why would they need to when it had already happened?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: LSU2018

Oh nonsense..... someone would have made this up if Hillary had won. This and a lot more.
The list of things that people believe about Clinton is long. Preposterous and long.

Is that you Hillary? Or is that Chelsea again?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Question is is it real not is it there.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Yeah , More " Meat " for their " Spirit Cooking " Pots . Let the Culling of the Evil Ones on this Earth Begin Oh Lord ................

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

yeah, when it shows up on real news let me know.
It has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton which is what t he OP is implying.
Just more b/s

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

What do you consider real news?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

She means if it's not on CNN or MSNBC or any other leftist network she won't buy it. Even if it's a real document from the U.S. District Court.

And that's why we have the fake news, to keep ignorant people on ignorance, telling them what to believe or not.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

What do you consider real news?

RT isn't real news.
Where is the proof that it's Hillary?
WHERE? Other than a Putin mouthpiece called RT claiming that it is.
It's time to put up or stfu.
Now I know that you posted it as a conspiracy, but GD I want to see some proof of all these aligations for once.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join