It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catherine Pugh anther "criminal" on the run? / Democrat Mayor of Baltimore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
www.baltimoresun.com...

Wow so two in one week. So is this our deliverance from Russian control? Even CNN covered the story! A Judge and now this biggie city Mayor. And so it begins....................... Follow the money. My IQ sent me.

FBI agents and IRS officials executed search warrants at her City Hall office, Pugh’s two houses, and offices of the mayor’s allies, as the growing scandal consumed the city’s attention, generated national headlines and provoked fresh calls for the embattled Democratic mayor’s resignation. “This is too much for our city,” Democratic City Councilman Zeke Cohen said. “It puts all of us under a tremendous strain, and again it is not fair either to the people that live here, or the people that work here.” Dave Fitz, an FBI spokesman, confirmed that agents from the Baltimore FBI office and the Washington IRS office searched at least six addresses. The U.S. attorney’s office confirmed the location of a seventh search. The actions were the first confirmation that federal authorities, as well as state officials, were investigating the mayor’s activities.

FBI raids Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh's City Hall office, her two houses, as governor calls on her to resign

edit on 26-4-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 26-4-2019 by Waterglass because: revised

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Well, lets see if she goes to jail though.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Jail doesn't matter. Seems like her brains are fried. Just removing her from office is enough.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Jail doesn't matter. Seems like her brains are fried. Just removing her from office is enough.

This may be for a much more complicated scenario....
Stay tuned folks

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Its not because she published some children's books. Many articles about her aiding illegal aliens as a sanctuary city. Could be Cartel money flow or Russia. Seems like the pins are staring to go down. Wonder if they will head to California? Or the Mob boss Governor in New York. I hope hope hope.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

No. Not enough. Justice needs to prevail.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I OK with jail. Yes Justice needs to prevail. It may be that the FEDs are sweeping the country starting from the East coast. I wonder if they go after someone in New York next.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This isn't exactly breaking news. The raid is new but Pugh has been MIA for a few weeks now. Most people were expecting her to resign early last week. The official story right now is that she has both pneumonia and bronchitis and isn't "lucid." People I know that have had contact with Pugh say it's BS.

If you want to see one of the most bizarre press conferences in political history check out the one she gave a few weeks back shortly after the story broke.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
You left the "O" out of "Another"

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Jeez. So much for spell check and its beyond my 4+ edits hours. Actually in Russian; пыльник translates to Anther.

Gee I hope your not having a coming out party for me. I was just thinking of Russia and got to thinking about the hilarious Wendy's commercial from the 1980's. The one with the obease woman modeling day wear, evening wear and swimwear. Now almost 25 years later that women looks more American; both men and women. Think about it.

youtu.be...
edit on 26-4-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
You left the "O" out of "Another"

And the Mayor left the "O" out of "Oh My God!" 😎

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The mayor should be okay because she has Elijah Cummings on her side and in her corner.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

The mayor should be okay because she has Elijah Cummings on her side and in her corner.

mobile.twitter.com...

That video is deluxe 😆

new topics

top topics

join