It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden on Trump Supporters: ‘They’re the Dregs of Society’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Biden, just go away. Talk like this is what comes from Trump and nobody wants to hear it. IMHO, I think the average Trump supporter is fearful and angry about their lot in life, how difficult it is for them to make ends meet. Unfortunately, their fears and anger are misguided, often fomented by media (i.e. Fox News) propaganda, instead of understanding the majority of their woes are a direct result of the rich and powerful who refuse to share the wealth with all Americans, those who broke and break their backs to create that wealth. In any case, it is not productive to call Trumpists dregs on society. It's better to listen to them, to understand their fears and anger and have earnest dialog with them. We all basically want the same things. The left and right do not differ on much at all, only how to get there.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

There's fire in them words! Well done.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

Of course you think that, too much fake news. I couldn't ask for a better life, and it's only getting better.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
This vid pissed me off the way Biden is trying to paint all conservatives as nazis and white supremacist. This typical left mentality is a huge fail, if you can't see through the propaganda, something is seriously wrong with you. One look at his unconvincing eyes tells you he's full of poop and knows it himself.

Starts at :31

The guy is unAmerican. Glad he is running. He'll expose himself to the high all mighty. "The American People". Times have changed since the Bush stated one world order. What that really meant is one world dictator backed by a nations of armies to back up that wish. Wish Biden at the helm, it just may happen. But... we can all dream that it won't materialize .

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Whoa, now there's an oldie hey!

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

This guy and his minions are the reason People chose Trump.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I agree with Biden. When Trump is out, I think any politician who supported him should be arrested and charged with accessory to whatever Trump will eventually be charged with. The only reason he is not being charged with multiple offenses is because of some stupid reason that is not even a law, the reason...do not charge a sitting president. This will only protect him while he is in office and shouldn't even be protecting him but eventually he will be out and charged.

Society should also out those who voted for him and support him as the traitors they are. They should be pariahs and not be allowed to cast another vote, allowed to live amongst decent folk, not be hired for any public service and treat them exactly like Nazi's.

This will happen, those of us who are waiting for this, must have patience.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: W0LF3
I agree with Biden. When Trump is out, I think any politician who supported him should be arrested and charged with accessory to whatever Trump will eventually be charged with. The only reason he is not being charged with multiple offenses is because of some stupid reason that is not even a law, the reason...do not charge a sitting president. This will only protect him while he is in office and shouldn't even be protecting him but eventually he will be out and charged.

Society should also out those who voted for him and support him as the traitors they are. They should be pariahs and not be allowed to cast another vote, allowed to live amongst decent folk, not be hired for any public service and treat them exactly like Nazi's.

This is the IQ level of the mainstream left today.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

How old are you? 10?
Most obvious troll attempt ever.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Yeah Ok, we're feeling ya......Hillary and her supporters are the moral fiber of the country. Got it!

edit on 29-4-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
This vid pissed me off the way Biden is trying to paint all conservatives as nazis and white supremacist. This typical left mentality is a huge fail, if you can't see through the propaganda, something is seriously wrong with you. One look at his unconvincing eyes tells you he's full of poop and knows it himself.

Starts at :31

Is this a joke.
These 3 talk as if they still believe in Santa Claus

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
I can't believe people actually buy into it, but sadly they do.

Just what do you mean? Santa's not real???? I'm devastated now, thx a lot.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Artemis12

How dare the Democrats sling mud like the Republicans!

If this were just a matter of slinging mud, it'd be one thing.

A comment similar to this is one of the things that galvanized people against Clinton. I was struggling with voting for Trump, honestly, but sure-as-hell wasn't going to vote for Hillary. When she made her comment about the "basket of deplorables, my immediate reaction was, You arrogant c**t, count me in that basket!

It's not a matter of mudslinging. It's about how arrogant and clueless these morons are.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Full context.
Not that it matters to y'all.
Dregs

Speaking about those who want to remove LGBTQ rights he said:

They’re a small percentage of the American people, virulent people. Some of them, the dregs of society.

Are Trump supporters a small percentage of the American people?
edit on 4/29/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Who cares.

He’ll never be President.

No dem will be be President for at least the next two election cycles. If even that soon.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

No politician, nor those who idolise them are the moral fibre, left, right, doesn't make a difference.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This only shows what i have known for years.

the democrat party leaders think they are elite SOBs and plan to treat everyone else even democrat voters as Dregs of Society>

this reminds me of the communist party leader ship in russia with there party stores for shopping while the people lived to stand in long lines hoping just to buy enough food to survive.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED

the democrat party leaders think they are elite SOBs and plan to treat everyone else even democrat voters as Dregs of Society>

This is so true. I hate Trump because he is a fat creepy moron but that does not mean I think Democratic politicians are any better.

I agree with the concepts of left leaning policies but do not expect a politician to fulfill any of those. They just say what they think their constituents want to hear.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I would say a majority.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: Phage

I would say a majority.

A delusion that Trump and his supporters believe and will be the reason he loses.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join