It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden on Trump Supporters: ‘They’re the Dregs of Society’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Question: Will this comment by the Quicker Sniff Her Upper replace the 'basket of deplorables' comment or will you get creative and combine the two?

Man, I almost pissed myself!

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Then Biden needs to clarify. He doesn't get to elide the term whenever it's appropriate.

"So some members of society who don't like Trump want to rape children."

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Then Biden needs to clarify.

Why the push back? Did he or did he, in fact, NOT say what the title of this thread says he did?

Why can you not at least admit that, say that the OP is the one who needs to clarify things, and move on.

He doesn't get to elide the term whenever it's appropriate.

He didn't - do you even know what elide means?

"So some members of society who don't like Trump want to rape children."

Not even close to an applicable analogy, so obviously you just want to 'be like them'.

Sorry to see it - I usually like your posts.
edit on 26-4-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

He said it in a slimy way to imply (infer) that Trump supporters are dregs of society.

When pushed back, he could defend it by being more specific, or just let it hang in the air for general interpretation.

Some people who don't like Trump rape farm animals.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'm convinced the DNC only exists now to rile up the frothing far-left fringe.

Which won't win elections, so they just cheat.

Their electoral strategy is to smear the opposition and cheat. That's it. That's only way they can win.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I give points to Hillary for being more creative. Dregs of Society is a fairly common phrase. Basket of Deplorables, was new. But overall, Biden holds the title for inappropriate comments for telling a double amputee to stand up.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

It seems like he calls them all virulent people, and some of them the dregs of society. I think virulent may be a bigger insult than dregs anyways, it's a tossup.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

i wonder if the plan all along is to make us vote for the other party that we can't escape.

R's were bad, we get D's in charge. They turn out to be so bad we vote R's back in. Later the R's are bad again and we vote D.

I want off that merry-go-round!

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12
a reply to: carewemust

I've always felt Biden was as fake as a 3 dollar bill. Seems I was right.

He's lost all credibility he had left, his fangs are out and now, he's showing his true colors for all the world to see.

Remember Anita Hill and Clarence Thomas saga for SCOTUS was a Joe Biden Ploy? I do.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Question: Will this comment by the Quicker Sniff Her Upper replace the 'basket of deplorables' comment or will you get creative and combine the two?

TOUCHDOWN AUGUSTUS!

GOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLL aaa
"quicker sniff her upper"
I wish to borrow that phrase Bro!
edit on 26-4-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

Awwww... come on... if you're going stir the pot, do it right! Biden wasn't just talking about Trump supporters... Biden was talking the same trash about anyone and everyone who opposes the Equality Act and "equal" rights for transgenders:

Despite losing in the courts and in the court of public opinion, these forces of intolerance remain determined to undermine and roll back the progress you all have made....[snip]...They are a small percentage of the American people... virulent people... some of them the dregs of society...

You're leaving me and lots of folks --including lesbians and feminists -- out of all this awesome outrage! I demand inclusion and equal outrage!!!

I'm not a Trump supporter but I sure do oppose the Equality Act. I'll bet the vast majority of feminists aren't Trump supporters, but plenty are opposed to the Equality Act. I will also bet that the vast majority of lesbians aren't Trump supporters, but plenty are opposed to the Equality Act. That means that it's really not about Trump or his supporters at all. That means it's much MUCH bigger than the partisan echo chambers Biden is pandering to.

But... wait... that wouldn't serve the divide-and-conquer campaign that wants us all to cower in the left/right echo chambers which depends on the volunteer foot soldiers to incite the masses (and their egos) with such claptrap...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Joe Biden may not be as "vibrant" as he, and his media lapdogs say.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
He's not wrong.

Have you heard you guys?

Have you heard YOU guys?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
One thing I noticed over the years with Biden is he tends to saying anything he wants to, even goes 180 degrees at a whim, from one moment to the next with a firm belief that the American people will not remember what he said two weeks ago, and he isn't wrong in many situations.

As example his dagger moment during the VP debate against Paul Ryan in 2012 was to slam Ryan for voting for all those evil wars etc.. He went on and on and the American people were like oh god! Joe is right!!! All it took though was a simple YouTube search to see that not only did Joe vote for the wars too, but he grandstanded as one of the primary supporters to push congress to agree with going to war.

This is what he does he, speaks to the audience at the moment with zero consistency or true beliefs in anything he says. Next week if it was in his favor he would talk about the deplorables coming across the borders with zero concerns to what he said this week.

edit on 26-4-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

This is what he does he, speaks to the audience at the moment with zero consistency or true beliefs in anything he says.

.....so you're saying he's perfect for Today's Progressive Party?

Too bad he can't go the "But Russia" route. His family made Bank with deals with Ukraine Oligarchs or he could keep to the Party Lie.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Says the guy who sniff's little girls hair in public. Makes one wonder what he does in private. Bet he has Epstein on speed dial...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It seems like he calls them all virulent people, and some of them the dregs of society. I think virulent may be a bigger insult than dregs anyways, it's a tossup.

Yes, but that wasn't my point.

What I said was, he did not say what the OP said he said in the thread title - read it:

"Biden on Trump Supporters: ‘They’re the Dregs of Society’"

He did not say that.

I'm just saying, we should be careful not to stoop to their level. We should endeavor to keep everything we do and say as accurate as possible.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I was agreeing. He did not say exactly what the title claims. OP should get it changed.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Arise, Patriots!

We are commencing deployment to our patrol camps over the next week in Arizona and Texas. If you're unable to report for duty, we require all members to keep their funding commitments while Operation Gaylords is under way.

Sincerely,

Captain William Roberts
F.F.S, S.M.H
ATS Patriots Militia of America
Make America Great Again
edit on 4/26/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I give points to Hillary for being more creative. Dregs of Society is a fairly common phrase. Basket of Deplorables, was new. But overall, Biden holds the title for inappropriate comments for telling a double amputee to stand up.

Wait until Bernie busts out "a Pushke of Perverts," Beto calls us a "Chorro of Chafas," Harris snaps back with "Trump voters are a bankra of butoos," and Warren starts referring to us as "Ten pounds of crap in a 5 pound teepee," then we'll have ourselves a cotdamn party, ya?

In all seriousness, did these folk forget that their opinions matter naught to the majority of us? Like, as in, "shout it until you're blue in the face and pass out, we'll just smile at you and take grand joy in the fact that we've already won and you're nonsense proves to us that you know you already lost?" At no point in the history of American politics has shaming one individual's supports worked... we're Americans, we take that crap and run with it like sharks in a pool that suddenly smell blood.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join