It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retiring AAG Rod Rosenstein Implies the Democrat Controlled Mainstream Media is Deranged.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Looks like the Rats are jumping ship & leaving to save their own skin...

He is also building the case for the Mueller team being corrupt, stating that they leaked information to the news media intentionally.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Rosenstein says the FBI disclosed classified information to Congress, and that someone then leaked it to the media. It does not say it was improperly disclosed to Congress. That's ambiguous. Possible, but not at all clear or necessary. It's also clear from context he is discussing Comey and not Mueller. Mueller's team was not "the FBI". And the next sentence is about Comey. "The FBI Director..."

The FBI disclosed classified evidence about the investigation to ranking legislators and their staffers. Someone selectively leaked details to the news media. The FBI Director announced at a congressional hearing that there was a counterintelligence investigation that might result in criminal charges. Then the former FBI Director alleged that the President pressured him to close the investigation, and the President denied that the conversation occurred.

All that occurred before Mueller was appointed.

This is why I wanted to see the actual transcript.

The media-guy he specifically mentions (but does not name) was obviously a Hannity-type. Though his remarks on media "provocateurs" and worthless headlines, obviously applies to all sorts:

It is important to keep a sense of humor in Washington.  You just need to accept that politicians need to evaluate everything in terms of the immediate political impact.

Then there are the mercenary critics, who get paid to express passionate opinions about any topic, often with little or no information. They do not just express disagreement. They launch ad hominem attacks unrestricted by truth or morality. They make threats, spread fake stories, and even attack your relatives. I saw one of the professional provocateurs at a holiday party. He said, “I’m sorry that I’m making your life miserable.” And I said, “You do your job, and I’ll do mine.”

His job is to entertain and motivate partisans, so he can keep making money. My job is to enforce the law in a non-partisan way; that is the whole point of the oath of office.

In our Department, we disregard the mercenary critics and focus on the things that matter.

edit on 26-4-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Rosenstein signed off on at least one of the improperly obtained fisa applications.

Once again I wonder how triggered he is now that there could be a situation where he was fed a pack of lies or lack of true evidence to get the sign off.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Thanks for taking the time to read the entire transcript and share your interpretation of it.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Rosenstein signed off on at least one of the improperly obtained fisa applications.

Once again I wonder how triggered he is now that there could be a situation where he was fed a pack of lies or lack of true evidence to get the sign off.

The FISA court judges say they were fed a pack of lies by the FBI. It is possible that Rosenstein was too. President Trump would not have become his buddy last year, if Rosenstein was acting with malevolent intent.

BTW.. You should have heard the MSNBC "expert guests" ripping Rosenstein this afternoon for "brown nosing" Trump, to keep his job. The evil aholes overlooked the fact that Rod Rosenstein said last night that he is retiring when his replacement (Jeff Rosen) is approved by the Senate next month. Wants a smooth transition.
edit on 4/26/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The FISA court judges say they were fed a pack of lies by the FBI. It is possible that Rosenstein was too. President Trump would not have become his buddy last year, if Rosenstein was acting with malevolent intent.

BTW.. You should have heard the MSNBC "expert guests" ripping Rosenstein this afternoon for "brown nosing" Trump, to keep his job. The evil aholes overlooked the fact that Rod Rosenstein said last night that he is retiring when his replacement (Jeff Rosen) is approved by the Senate next month. Wants a smooth transition.

MSNBC is a cesspool of stupid dumb bells 😎

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

MSNBC is a cesspool of stupid dumb bells 😎

MSNBC and CNN know how badly I.G. Horowitz's report (due in May) is going to hurt them. If you type Rosenstein, or Barr, or Mueller into Google search and limit the results to the past 24 hours, you'll see that Google is intentionally placing the liberal "hate" publications and TV networks, in the top 20 results. Google is "all in" on Anti-Trump Admin spin.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I don’t know if I hate to say it or I am relieved to be wrong ?

But I’m beginning to think I misjudged that man .

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I don’t know if I hate to say it or I am relieved to be wrong ?

But I’m beginning to think I misjudged that man .

There's some inside thinking that says [RR] was offered a choice:

1. Get fired and possibly prosecuted

or

2. "Cooperate" and get immunity then resign in "good standing"

He knows as much or more than anybody about what took place and he knows WHO is responsible 😎

edit on Apr-27-2019 by xuenchen because: banana democrats🍌

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I’ve heard those theories.

For me there are a couple holes in them though . The only place RR would’ve been offered immunity would be the Mueller investigation .

The White House was too leery of making any moves outside that investigation. Because it would look like obstruction of justice .

But when McCabe snitched on RR for offering to wear a wire . Absolutely nothing came of it, nada, zilch, zero . ( that’s got to make you think )

In fact Rosenstein and Trump were laughing when they exited the White House after their meeting .

This is pure speculation on my part.

But I’m beginning to feel like Rosenstein may be a wolf in sheep‘s clothing . Trump could’ve cut Rod loose over the wear a wire accusation .

But he didn’t and seemed to dismiss it without much thought .

Hopefully RR sat in the DOJ’s office fuming for the last eight years and is the guy that knows where all of the bodies are buried .

I know I’m going out on a limb.

But it seems plausible to me .

Keep in mind I’ve hated that guy for the last two years .

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

April 25, 2019

For almost two years, the Democrat-controlled media in America was so paranoid that President Trump would fire Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, and derail the Bob Mueller Special Counsel investigation, they constantly demanded that Congress pass a law to "Protect Rosenstein!".

Now that Mueller's final report has been published, we find that President Trump had never even attempted to fire the DOJ official overseeing the Mueller probe.

The man the media and Democrats held in highest esteem, announced tonight that he's retiring next month. In what will be one of his final speeches as Assistant Attorney General, Rod Rosenstein defended the integrity of the Mueller investigation, while blasting the Democrat-controlled media establishment and pundits. Here's an on-topic excerpt from that speech:

"Then there are the "mercenary" critics, who get paid to express passionate opinions about any topic, often with little or no information.

They do not just express disagreement. They launch ad hominem attacks unrestricted by truth or morality."

Rosenstein closes by blasting politically expedient politicos, “mercenary” critics, and reporters, declaring: “Some of the nonsense that passes for breaking news today, is not worth the paper it's printed on, if anybody bothered to print it....The principles are what abide.”
In his speech tonight, Mr. Rosenstein also slammed the Barack Obama Administration, for hiding Russian efforts to interfere in our 2016 elections from the American public, even though they knew the hacking and social media manipulation was ongoing, right up to election day.

Source 1: rutgers.forums.rivals.com...

Source 2: www.cnn.com...

-CareWeMust

Takes One To Know One .Ahem .

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Yeah he said no such thing. Sorry. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The media is owned by Republicans.

So people Like Jeff Bezos and Carlos Slim are too far right for you? Interesting..

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
April 29, 2019

Rod Rosenstein submitted his resignation today, effective May 11th.

www.foxnews.com...

It's funny that CNN "experts" just said, "Rosenstein has a lot of questions to answer...We hope Congress will summon him to testify".

Before Mueller had finished his witch-hunt, liberal MSM and Democrats loved Rosenstein to the point considering passing a law to keep President Trump from firing him. Now they want his statements and decisions thoroughly investigated!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join