It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unity Amongst the Human Race Will Allow Disclosure... Perhaps?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

One theory is that the good aliens highly respect freewill and our current state is not one of peace and higher aspirations. Therefore they are not going to interfere with us and force us into unity /love / harmoney ect..

Then why don't the bad ones invade? Well some believe they already have and that an extermination or dropping down in their ships isn't important.

One th heory is that our duestic nature of hate/love , violence/peace creates energy for them through our death and reincarnation on this planet. We will always be in a state of constant conflict and divide around the planet. It's not only partially by our nature but by design.

The ETS or dimensional archons feed off us and remembering our past lives and lessons will only gravitate the planet to understanding and peace. Going into peace and evolving p reefevents negatives entities from being parasites. These highly intelligent negative entities minipulate us into a cycle of reincarnation without remembrance. Convincing us to agree with it and directly or indirectly choosing this.

Also, negative entities are part of the universe and we are a lower spiritual lifeform that can be preyed on and minipulated.

There are good ETS , but from what i read they are usually very advanced and can only help us if we raise our vibrations. Otherwise it appears as our choice to remain in this lower state of existence as free will means everything.

I somewhat believe this. I don't think all other life must be physical and travel in spaceships. Our only current understanding of existence is mainly 3-D. There is much more out there if we could only raise our overall energy.

Then again who knows.. most of my theories are from youtube videos of dmt trips and alien abductee claims...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Neuroscience seems to suggest free will is illusory, at least our current understanding of what constitutes free will leaves a lot to be desired.

Don't know if i subscribe to the alternative, predestination, being the colour of our day all the same.

Somehow i imagine any meaningful answers will be found down there amongst the quantum foam as opposed to out there among the stars just down to our very macro existence and perspective.
edit on 26-4-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: wdkirk

Might be nice to see what we could achieve given a few 1000 years of peace all the same.

We might have been to the stars and back by now, or out there amongst them.

Conflict and war moves along technology, but not always in the manner and direction in which it should.

Possibly worth considering that you assume conflict to be a natural state simply because we have never known anything different.

The model we are using is the human race.
Humans are the apex predator on this planet.
We did not get here by being peaceful.
We can hope and pray all we want for peace but we are anything but peaceful.
Show me a century without war....let alone a millennium.
To ignore what we are would be to give up that which makes us stronger every time it happens.
We are not even civil when we are "peaceful".

Look, the human race as a species is never going to agree with itself. There is too much diversity in the human race to get all of the different sects of humans to agree to live in harmony together. The ideologies alone will cause war.

I say one final war and winner takes all. The winner can set up the Utopian society of their dreams....that is....until a large enough group of NOT LIKE MINDED people that live among the WINNING population decide they don't like the new rules.

It is a never ending circle. Chaos always wins.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Might be a whole new ball game and kettle of fish once we broach the singularity.

Possibly 20-100 years distant.

Of course, chaos always wins, as entropy must always increase.

That does not mean we cannot build civilizations that last somewhat longer than the ones we have, or know about.

Humanities main contention is our limited longevity, people are only beginning to learn true wisdom when death or senility inevitably catches them with there pants down.

Too many eggs in the one basket is another point of contention as natural disaster tends to come around and attempt to wipe us off the face off the earth from time to time.

Should we ever get our act together collectively, and come together and unite for the correct reasons, as opposed to the bankers and politicians motivations, the sky would not even be the limit.

Man has been keeping chaos at bay for the last few million years, no reason to suspect we won't be able to continue to do so whilst the Sun still shines for a few million, possibly billion more.
edit on 26-4-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Then again who knows.. most of my theories are from youtube videos of dmt trips and alien abductee claims...

Those theories are as valid as anyone else's.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Possiblely but that doesn't really change anything. Predestination isn't going to stop one from choosin g

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Perhaps the human race is quarantined here because of our warlike nature, and never be allowed to go outside of our planet? I like the South Park theory better tho we are a huge reality TV show that entertains the rest of the universe with our silly shenanigans.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

Unity Amongst the Human Race Will Allow Disclosure... Perhaps?

But will the "gods" behind the Phenomenon allow unity?

"The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them.Come,let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. That is why it was called Babel —because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth. Genesis 11:6-9 NIV

"And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth." Genesis 11:6-9 KJV

"So they are all a single people with a single language!' said Yahweh. 'This is but the start of their undertakings! There will be nothing too hard for them to do." Genesis 11:6 JB

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Yes, it would, or at least it would dictate one to do so, if indeed it was the only shade of grey or colour of the day.

My guestimation is it's rather more complicated all the same.

Whos "G" by the way, universal constant or absentee parent?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Without pain, without sacrifice we would have nothing.

Conflict is a natural state.

Aliens that come to this planet should be viewed and treated like a potential invasion force.

I am with you. Nature is cruel and that is just the way of life.

edit on 29-4-2019 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: spinalremain

Nature is efficient.

As to Cruel, that's simply an opinion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join