It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton official pleads guilty to treason for China collusion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
The TDS is thick with a few in this thread. Crazy how bad it is when the truth comes out about their people, rather than orange man bad.

Cognitive dissonance personified. TDS is a very, very, real thing with these people.

I wasn't a fan of Obama but never once did I automatically discount anything and everything the man did or said simply because he was Obama. There were even some times I actually agreed with some of his policies. Very few but the fact remains I put aside my personal dislike for the man and looked at the policy objectively.

I've never in my life seen the level of cognitive dissonance as what I see with the deranged, hyper-emotional anti-Trump people. They are the most unhinged, irrational group of people I've ever encountered.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: erwalker

It still did not make her anything more than a mid-level State Department employee and pretending that the Clinton's are somehow to blame for her actions is just foolish.

That it didn't get the publicity that you feel it deserved is merely your personal opinion.

First of all, it isn't an opinion when left-wing sources have for the most part not publicized this news, or others that are similar but show the corruption of the Clintons.

Second of all, the point is that this is just one case of many in the dirty laundry list of corruption tied to the Clintons.

BTW, you also forget that the Clintons got over $250 Million U.S.D. from a Russian bank tied to the Kremlin meanwhile Hillary/Obama and Bill were working with the Russians on deals that benefited Russia and Iran...

Bill got paid $500,000 for pro-Russian speeches he gave meanwhile his wife and Obama worked on deals that benefited Russia and were detrimental to the U.S.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Russian Donations To Hillary Clinton Foundation ‘Looks Like Bribery’ Says Mitt Romney

Clinton foundation scrutinized in Russian uranium deal

The Obama administration and the Clintons helped Russia obtain uranium rights from the U.S. POTUS Trump hasn't done ANYTHING close to what the traitors of Obama and HIllary/Bill did which favored the Russians... Yet people like you want to claim that it is POTUS Trump who is an actor for Russia?... ROFLMAO...

There is actual evidence that shows Obama/Hillary/Bill under Obama's administration made deals that benefited Russia, and Iran, meanwhile the Clintons got millions from the Russians through their foundation.

And then there is the "corruption of the Clintons tied to the Chinese government."

edit on 29-4-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
And far right sources latch onto anything that they think they can blame on various centrist and left wing politicians. I have no problem people accusing the Clinton's being involved in some pretty shady dealings. I just think it is stupid when they are blamed for something that they had no actual control over, such as a mid-level state department official being labelled a "Clinton" official as if either Bill or Hilary Clinton had something to do with her position.

I wasn't claiming anything about Trump in this thread. But he is one of the least competent persons to have ever occupied the position of President of the USA. He is rather clueless and makes George W. look like a genius by comparison. Fortunately, he is not my head of state and it is can at times be funny watching him make an absolute fool of himself.
edit on 2/5/19 by erwalker because: changed "I'm not" to "I wasn't"

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join