It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC suffers social media gaffe..AGAIN

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: curme
What is everyone's fascination with her? ATS is the only place where I see so many people talking about her.

You must be joking... right?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

not sure who to laugh at... her or the country putting people like her in power.

Representatives in Congress are not elected by the whole country. If you want to laugh at New York, be my guest. We all do down here.

We also laugh at people who post obvious ignorance of who elects who on the internet... just sayin'

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
what's more pathetic, a deranged loon or being obsessed with a deranged loon.

meanwhile she's making good money and holds a seat in the house of rep for the United States of America....

not sure who to laugh at... her or the country putting people like her in power.

I'd laugh at the district in New York that elected her. The US didn't put her there, the group who had the casting call and hired her to play the part of "congresswoman" did.

I wonder if anyone is bothered by the part where a group planted a puppet in our government and did it in plain sight?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: curme
What is everyone's fascination with her? ATS is the only place where I see so many people talking about her.

Polls put her as one of the most influential Rep by Democrats.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (CAS’11) Named One of Time’s 2019 100 Most Influential People
www.bu.edu...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Boris Badenov, Natasha Fatale and AOC. The eyes have it and the eyes never lie!

Boris is a spy from the fictional nation of Pottsylvania, and takes orders from the strongman known as Fearless Leader (and occasionally the rarely seen Mr. Big). Boris's missions range from trying to steal a secret rocket fuel formula to eliminating all television from the United States as part of Pottsylvania's various attempts to seize power. Boris, who is thoroughly dedicated to (and takes delight in) all manners of nefarious deeds, would also sometimes engage in his own schemes, such as starting his own organized crime gang and hiring himself out as a professional executioner, and frequently conspires schemes simply to get rich (such as by posing as a Hollywood director to bilk Bullwinkle out of his life savings in "The Last Angry Moose" or usurping Santa Claus by taking advantage of a freak polar drift in "Topsy Turvy World"). Separately from the television series, a commercial for the Rocky and Bullwinkle Show featuring Boris established that he was an active member of Local 12 of the Villains, Thieves, and Scoundrels Union.[4] During this commercial, Boris also claims to be "the world's greatest no-goodnik." Boris is also quite proud of the fact that the nicest thing Fearless Leader ever did for him was sending a picture of himself to Boris inscribed "Drop Dead — Fearless Leader".

edit on 26-4-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 26-4-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
What has she accomplished other than killing job opportunities and revenue for New Yorkers?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: thov420
The bar President Trump sets is quite high. If you would research more instead of listening to leftist sites you may learn that he has accomplished more than the last 3 presidents combined. GDP up 3%. OButhole could not achieve 1.9% per year. The opiod crisis is being handled quite nicely. President Trump is actually making a difference. Where was Obuthole then. The problem blew up in his presidency. So I do not think he is dumb you are just impressionable and ignorant.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

As a bartender I just want everyone to know we are actually (mostly) good, honest and hard-working people. In fact, most of my colleagues are quite well educated. I would like to know where this big toothed idiot actually worked. I know it wasn't Hooters or a reasonably classy gentleman's club, not with those chompers. I couldn't help it. I can't think of her without those teeth creeping into my mind.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Not only was she wrong, but she managed to be wrong AND insult older people.

I mean, it's great that there are younger legislators, but please don't prop up younger people by disparaging older ones, which seemed to be one of the points of her Tweet. As if she was saying "Look at the lame old guy trying to be cool by getting a picture with a cardboard cutout of a young legislator."

Both she and President Trump need to quit Twitter before they say something inane, insulting, or disrespectful again.

edit on 2019/4/27 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain
Not only was she wrong, but she managed to be wrong AND insult older people.

I mean, it's great that there are younger legislators, but please don't prop up younger people by disparaging older ones, which seemed to be one of the points of her Tweet. As if she was saying "Look at the lame old guy trying to be cool by getting a picture with a cardboard cutout of a young legislator."

Both she and President Trump need to quit Twitter before they say something inane, insulting, or disrespectful again.

That's what I thought also. It was very disrespectful and demeaning to elders, not to mention that they're elders who have also paved her way to congress in many ways. Yet, the arrogant biatch has the audacity to tell them all that she's the top boss now. She really is a waste of good air that needs to go. ........and that voice, I can't tolerate listening to to her for more than a few seconds, same goes for that other arrogant disrespectful POS Omar.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Yeah. She obviously didn't know anything about the guy she was insulting, such as his political ideology or his voting record, or else she would have known he was a democrat and not a republican. So it appears she didn't even know who he was at all.

No...All she knew was that he was a "old guy" and decided to disparage him simply because (going by her remarks) he was an older male.

edit on 2019/4/28 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join