It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FBI Tried to Recruit Spies INSIDE The White House. They MAY have Succeeded.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

why was the FBI angry again???

Not sure how the FBI can be "angry". There were some folks on the 7th Floor in management, running a "cover the tracks" operation. They were certain Hillary would win, even though her own husband sounded a warning about Michigan and other "rust belt" states, and told her she needed to campaign there. She blew him off.

When Trump won, they realized it was a full on disaster, because they hadn't run a completely air tight Op. It was fairly covert, but there were loose ends they left here and there. They were certain Hillary would win.

Most of what happened after the election has been a "save our own bacon" operation. People don't want to go to prison.

I am honestly not trolling you, Sillyolme.

From an airwave time standpoint, the majority of this story has been deliberately avoided by most of the media.

How many Americans even know about the FISA Court memo from 2 years ago, where the head judge flat out states there was an illegal spying operation taking place?

The declassified version is TWO YEARS OLD, and clearly states there was illegal surveillance. That is a HUGE STORY!!!!

Media? Crickets. Spygate is a real thing. If it doesn't get fully exposed, the U.S. and it's "elections" are OVER
edit on 27-4-2019 by dasman888 because: Zombie white tailed deer...

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

La lalal la la La la. I am soooo sure it did just that...
And yet... no one is in jail or under investigation or having any threat to their freedom in any way.
And in the real world actions speak louder than words.

I keep coming here every day waiting for y'all to be proven right... waiting every day for that Clinton killed Seth Rich indictment and Obama is a spy trials to start but all it ever is is hot air.
Maybe I will start a Hot air balloon ride. I'd get free fuel.

If you haven't bothered to read the 99 Page FISA MEMO, you don't have any interest in the truth at all. Yep, it's a free country... but "ignorant" (not name calling here... the root term then definition is "to deliberately ignore what is plain to see") is a pretty marginal strategy for life, and leads to serous disappointment.

Not everything being floated are facts. But the FACTS are DEFINITELY facts. Deliberately ignoring them when they become available is just plain ignorance.

There are a lot of folks who hate Trump, but love the country, and believe in the Rule of Law. Watch them... they will be ready to get out pitchforks and torches soon, and not for Trump.

Stay tuned. Maybe buy your favorite popcorn.

edit on 27-4-2019 by dasman888 because: gerbil zombies

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: vinifalou

I have never lied about anything on here what are you talking about?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

like this will ever go away......

Funny the bot was quoting buzzfeed as fact in that thread and saying how they were known for being politically unbiased....
Lol

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

BINGO! The FBI knew that President Trump would expose their crimes during the campaign, and more. He couldn't be bought and he couldn't be intimidated. That's part of "drain the swamp".

Here is a response from V.P. Mike Pence yesterday, after Senator Grassley informed him that Obama's FBI tried to plant SPIES in the Administration, via his office, during the transition period.

“I was deeply offended to learn that two disgraced FBI agents considered infiltrating our transition team by sending a counter intelligence agent to one of my very first intelligence briefings only 9 days after the election,” Pence said in a statement to Axios. “This is an outrage and only underscores why we need to get to the bottom of how this investigation started in the first place.”
Source with more at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well you did said Trump colluded with Putin so...

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

It seems like every time I ask this bot to provide a source or facts for its claims it just jumps to a different thread to throw around more and different falsehoods.
I have asked the moderators numerous times to acknowledge this issue....
Lol

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

If Pence goes, Trump needs to go right ahead and make Candace Owens VP for 2020. Now THAT would make a statement.
edit on 27/4/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

It seems like every time I ask this bot to provide a source or facts for its claims it just jumps to a different thread to throw around more and different falsehoods.
Lol

She's been so thoroughly humiliated, what you are seeing now is just a reaction to that. A meltdown. The program has crashed and gone into an endless loop of spitting out nonsense.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

Lol

She's been so thoroughly humiliated, what you are seeing now is just a reaction to that. A meltdown. The program has crashed and gone into an endless loop of spitting out nonsense.

I understand that.
What I dont understand is how other people have their posts removed for doing exactly what this bot has been doing here for years. It seems sometimes like there is political bias everywhere these days....
Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join