It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FBI Tried to Recruit Spies INSIDE The White House. They MAY have Succeeded.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Then there is this little jewel.

You can be sure there was a lot of head slapping and people screaming "Oh s**t! What is she doing???!!"

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Can you just give us all a break. You know as well as anyone that this is all total nonsense and it always has been. Nothing like this ever happened.

you keep thinkin that

it happened
and it happened exactly as described here by a few over the last 3 years
those responsible will be held accountable and it will ensure trumps re election as none of you dems will admit and separate themselves from barak
trump will again have the house senate and potus
this time he will have the scotus as well

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Very true! The Obama White House was in SHEER PANIC after President Trump's victory over Hillary. As President Trump said yesterday in the Oval Office, some of the things coming out over the next 2 weeks will "shock" Americans who only watch MSNBC and CNN.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

why was the FBI angry again???

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

Then there's Dr. Farkas trying to walk it all back, no doubt because someone asked her "WTF ARE YOU DOING??!! YOU JUST BLEW OUR OP!!!"

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
DUPE POST
edit on 27-4-2019 by dasman888 because: edit

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

what next? ... he was chosen by god?

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888
Then there is this little jewel.

You can be sure there was a lot of head slapping and people screaming "Oh s**t! What is she doing???!!"

admitting the whole thing on msnbc
lol
how quickly they forget
how arrogant they actually were

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I have never lied about anything on here what are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

that ship sailed long long ago......
lol

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sure but they dont mean the stupid crap that some people believe they do. Thats the difference foxy.
Insurance policy was made a joke but still I see you guys refer to it like it meant something real.
Its a laugh a minute is what it is.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Didnt you say that Russian collusion was 100% fact and Bobby Mueller was going to take Trmup down 1000s of times?

If you dont remember, you did.....

Lol

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

bobby 2 sticks
it was "bobby 2 sticks"

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Come on moderators! What does this have to do with anything said except to promote thread drift?
This person gets away with spamming these threads about Trump daily...
Lol

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Maybe you dont know my feelings about memes.
They are like picture books for people who cant voice their own opinion. Words for people who have nothing to say.
Some of us never indulge in them.
Some of us do...

Come back at me with your words and we can "talk".

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

No, I'm not religious. I don't believe in divine intervention. I believe in balance. You cant spend as much energy as you people have trying to destroy a man without receiving an equal amount of energy with a proper bite in the ass. Trump is not the devil, despite what you seem to believe.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

LOGICAL FALLACY MUCH??!!

LOL

You can hardly be blamed for not being aware of most of the known facts. The majority mainstream media pretends none of it even exists, and the only place where it even gets any airing at all is on Faux News. (Who can stand to watch Sean Hannity for very long? Nice guy... but just can't listen to him much of the time)

There is a TON of Spygate Evidence. The FISA Court ALREADY HAS IT, they are just waiting for the investigators to catch up.

Who cares about Trump in all this? If this was done to Obama or any other Dem, I would be just as hot about it.

There was, literally, an attempted Coup d'etat in America, and just like every huge scandal in America, the players really screwed the pooch during the attempt to cover it up.

There will be sacrificial lambs, I'm sure. Someone down the chain will get fed to the wolves over it, if we see any charges at all.

There are two systems of justice in America. One for The People. Another one for the wealthy and well connected.

If all the facts ever make it to the public (sadly, facts that are ALREADY publicly available, but which the media will not cover, except for Faux and some independents), this thing will tear wide open and the gravity of it will end up putting people in prison. This is a BIG DEAL.

Go long popcorn... gonna be an interesting summer/fall!

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

like this will ever go away......

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

La lalal la la La la. I am soooo sure it did just that...
And yet... no one is in jail or under investigation or having any threat to their freedom in any way.
And in the real world actions speak louder than words.

I keep coming here every day waiting for y'all to be proven right... waiting every day for that Clinton killed Seth Rich indictment and Obama is a spy trials to start but all it ever is is hot air.
Maybe I will start a Hot air balloon ride. I'd get free fuel.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

La lalal la la La la. I am soooo sure it did just that...
And yet... no one is in jail or under investigation or having any threat to their freedom in any way.
And in the real world actions speak louder than words.

I keep coming here every day waiting for y'all to be proven right... waiting every day for that Clinton killed Seth Rich indictment and Obama is a spy trials to start but all it ever is is hot air.
Maybe I will start a Hot air balloon ride. I'd get free fuel.

So if Trump does not stand trial for collusion or obstruction, you will believe he is innocent and announce it on ATS?

<< 1    3 >>

join