It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The good fight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
What are your opinions on what I rite below.

A man without a god knows that he is or could be one but to say such a thing out loud could be offensive to god actual. Then I ask you what is god for. A tool to keep the masses at bay and to keep them fearful of a being like themselves who has posted themselves higher than others because his deception is grander. Such things only lead to destruction and the people must know this truth. 666

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Yaeger

If anyone can be a god then the standard of what a god is becomes pretty low. Why have a word for god, when all it means is person.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Not sure why this is in WW3 but anyway...

Some people need religion in their lives, for those people it gives them hope when there is none, not every aspect of religion is corrupt.

Me? I'm agnostic...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Religion can cause riots too. A head Priest is alot like a weather man, only difference is the weather man keeps his job and can go to work the next day if he wrong.

Or Jesus, everybody hates Christ...back then anyways.
edit on 25-4-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Thanks skull n bones for giving yourself away so easily.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Somebody is off their medication..

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

No idea what that even means.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Its argued that gods are simply a cop out to escape reality.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I don't know I am or think I could be a god. Maybe you do, but I find that about as idiotic as religion.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

It depends on who you're asking. If you ask any human then you'll get any and all answers. And yes, there is lots of deception. It's good to be very careful of who one chooses to believe in. Mankind has been trying to be like God for all the ages.

Now, if you ask God - then his answer is he created mankind to be his chosen companion. God does not keep us fearful or in chains of any sort. We are higher than the angels, we have a relationship with God. It is a beautiful thing. There is no deception with God - he has outlined his love for us and how we can and will rule with him.

It's easy to know the truth when one reads the Bible and asks Holy Spirit to guide the. And one must test the spirits.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Convert or die people. That is your only answer. There is no third party.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

EXACTLY! But yeah think about without judgement people. SURRENDER OR DIE!

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Religion is man made construct to create followers and control a mass of people with a similar ideology as yourself or the creator of said religion. However, religion can easily become corrupt by the owner/leader.

Faith on the other hand is completely different.

To believe in a higher being that has dominion over you and this world, which may or may not aid you in your life/journeys is what a small number of people resort to. This is not a group or religion. This is simply knowing that you can have a connection to a higher being that created you and this world. Obviously not everyone can easily just accept this fact and it typically comes from within said person/being when they can clearly see it.

A lot of programming and deception within our world will always turn people away from this ideology -- Which makes me think that there is some truth to it if they need to hide or keep people away from that thought process/information.

I don't entirely care what people believe in -- As long as they don't push it on the rest of humanity by force.

When we go through the death process, we will find out the truth. Until then, shut up and enjoy the ride and be a good Samaritan.
edit on 26-4-2019 by CeeWhizzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yaeger

In to way have I given myself away?

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddeninsite
God does not keep us fearful or in chains of any sort. .

Right, believe in me or burn in hell for all eternity. No fear or emotional blackmail in that at all.

I know a couple of lads, in their early 20's who go to church because of that fear. They think going to church is like an insurance policy against going to hell. It's better to believe and then find out hell is not real than not believe and find out it is.

Nothing and nobody will ever get any respect from me through fear and intimidation...

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
From my point of view.

There is a reason to seek out information from the higher levels (divine). The human body with a conscious mind can listen to both the demonic (egoistic-parasitic) and the divine (symbiotic-oneness) impulses.

Do not care what beings call themselves god/gods/godess. A divine being is divine because of it's actions (doing nothing is also and action). A being calling itself god is not automatically holy/divine. Only divinity deserves any worship. And worship is by following the example.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Those lads you speak of who go to church just to "avoid burning in hell" do not see the full picture and are clearly very uneducated.

It's like someone saying that they want to go to school just to hope they don't become stupid one day.

Believing in God is entirely different than going to church. Going to church does not make you a believer more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

The bible references a lot of this. The people are the church, not the building. Religion is very different than faith and belief in God.

God only warns those who participate in the beast system and the human ways of giving into their desires for the short time they are on this earth.

Once you read enough into this whole spectrum of God -- You begin to realize that this world/earth/realm in which our physical bodies reside in, was most likely created as a test field. To see who of those will give into the human emotions and be lured into sin and a downward spiral of the system. God allowed Lucifer (the devil, evil, darkness that controls many minds today) to most likely see the outcome of his creation.

Those who play into it and give into the thoughts, traps and engage in the "blasphemous" acts, will be punished and most likely sent back to this earth/realm for another go, until they begin to realize that they need to control their minds and follow the path to goodness and attempt to be as clean as possible.

They call the rapture the "Great Harvest"

This can be viewed both ways for good and evil -- Those who try their hardest to be good and never give into their desires may be able to leave this wretched realm and move onto the next -- IE: This world is just an egg

On the other hand, maybe this is hell -- And by not growing and becoming a better being, you will be stuck here until you get your sh*t straight.

Just my 2 cents.
edit on 29-4-2019 by CeeWhizzle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join