It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Reasons Trump will win in 2020

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Trueman

The millennials are now young adults in their early to mid twenties. Looking to get out of college and start life.
I think they are past the video game obsession for the most part.
Most anyway.

Yes some of them, but youre still considered a millennial if you were born all the way back to 1981, people forget this, and just use the term "millennial" for anyone that is young, even teenagers.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: Edumakated

If Democrats win, we will officially be in an idiocracy.

The current President is in his own idiocracy....you just wont see or acknowledge it.

I almost feel bad for laughing at the lack of self awareness on the left.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: matafuchs

7. Millennial Vote - TV, Movies, Music, Polling and college campuses all show that they hate Trump...step away from that and the 18-25 crowd is very Conservative. The want the security they feel their parents did not have and many of those parents voted for Trump and his policies. Not all kids are Soclialist...just the loud ones protest because they have no jobs.

Do you know any Millennial's? like a single millennial on earth? Every single Millennial I know absolutely hates Trump. Every single one. I'm not talking TV etc, I'm talking real life buddy, real life.

I'm married to a millennial. She and almost every one of her friends are huge Trump supporters. Very few on her FB friend's list (because you know how millennials love FB) don't like Trump.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
I really wish Trump would've ran as a democrat back in 2016. He probably could've beaten Hillary in the primaries.
Would conservatives still like Trump?

I didn't vote for Trump because of the R by his name. Had democrats let Jim Webb move on and had Trump lost the primaries, I would have most likely voted for Webb and I've never voted for a democrat in my life. But Webb is an 80's democrat which is essentially a Conservative now, which is what cost him his bid after the first debate.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I think the chances are good he wont be around to run in 2020.

You wanna bet your ATS membership on it?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Millennials were born 1980-1994 They are out of school and living life.
Gen X followed the boomers in 65 thru 79. They have families and mortgages and student loans.
Gen Y born 95 to 2015 are somewhere between kindergarten and out of college.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

It’s a very accurate description.

How do you know? ... You just asked what it was.

LOL! I just have to ask....what’s a douche-twinkie? And do you mind if I use that term in upcoming threads besmirching the cult?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Thats not a dream dear. They went blue in the midterms
Perhaps review what keep dreaming means?

And the votes were anti trump votes not pot votes. Give me a break.
edit on 4262019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

He would never vote for trump.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

He would never vote for trump.

dod.defense.gov...

Trump, Mattis Hail Spending Bill to Fund Strongest Military Ever

yeah I bet he votes against his own self interest.....
talk about denial....
lol
what a joke

The 2019 military pay increase of 2.6 percent is the largest in nine years

who is not going to vote for their own raise????

lololololol

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Never said I was god. I am simply stating based on the facts we have now why he will win in 2020. Anything else to add other than a veiled insult?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Uh, no.
Minorities wont vote for him if anyone of color is running on the Dem side.

LGBT will never support him.

Millenials would never support him. They are entirely immune to the economic recovery argument. Actually I think Trump might have a hard time winning IF the Dems get smart enough to either vote for a Biden/Harris ticket, or a Harris/Beto ticket. Hell, I would be tempted to vote Harris/Beto because I know how to make BIG money in a falling knife Stock Market!

But really, its all about the analysis of the voter turnout.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Millennial are Gex X and Gen Y born from 1980 to 2000 roughly. All hitting the voting age. Many are ready to turn 20 or 40. It will be over 50& of the voting block in 2020.

The majority are conservative. It's a fact. In 10 years it just may flip California.

Gen X won't vote Biden or Bernie.
Gen Z is not old enough to vote.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Minorities, Mainly African Americans, were burned by Obama. They are not going to vote just based on race again.

LGBT. If you want to watch a parade yes they hate Trump but I am talking about those who just want to live their lives. There is no reason for gay people to hate Trump based on any policy.

I explained millennials above.

Biden/Harris...bring it...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Trumps a flying taco.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Tulsi Gabbard, but I highly doubt she can escape the brain dead far left that are pandering to west and east coast radicals, that doesn't win you the swing states you need. Gabbard is the DNC only choice, to even have a chance and even then it would be hard.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Campaigning - No one, I mean, no one campaigns like he does and won't.

Ok... and since he does love to label opponents with childish names... what happens at a debate if a Dem calls him Russian don or donald the obstructionist? or colluding don?

he will lose his mind on stage in front of America.

You ARE aware he ran in 2016, yes?

LOL!

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
I kind of agreed on the front of this post. But now I see some things. Some little but big things people tend to change their minds about candidates on.

Here's my list of things not working for Trump.

GAS PRICES. They're a BIG DEAL.

VETERANS AFFAIRS. They're a BIG DEAL and NOT fixed, regardless of what AOC and Trump agree on.

MARIJUANA....it's a FU*^%^&*ING BIG DEAL. If Trump removes the Federal Criminality and lets states denote their own laws of criminality, it will go a LOOOOOONG way to helping millions of people. Trump would go down in history for this alone as a positive for the American people. I wish he could see this. I really thought Obama would do it but he was afraid. Trump should take this bull by the horn and run with it.

Seriously? No one in their right mind, especially no one in the mlitary, expects POTUS to completely fix the VA in 2.2 years. Also... not sure where you are getting your information from.

I know a 100% combat disabled veteran who lives in Thailand, who has to make VA appointments and fly to the U.S. every 18 to 24 months.

The VA ALWAYS jacks with his appointments, AFTER he has made and paid for air fare and hotels.

Well, the LAST time he went, a few months ago, they did it again., they cancelled his appointments and rescheduled them for a time he was not going to be in the U.S. He called the White House Veteran care hotline to let them know he was being jerked around... he is living on a meager .mil pension.

A couple hours later, he gets a call from this same VA Hospital, who informs him they have rescheduled him back to the day he was planning to be there and paid for travel for already, along with an apology for the mix up.

That's just one example. Vets can now get service outside of the VA if the VA won't schedule them soon enough.

There has been a lot of progress... there's LOTS more to do... the VA has been FUBAR for decades.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I'll tell you another huge reason. NO ONE I knew thought he had a chance in hell of winning. We all gave in to the the fact we'd have the crooked hag ruining our country. We were already talking about places we would go because we knew the USA would be done. When he was elected, we were like holy crap, the system is not rigged and we as a people actually have votes that count.

So, I'll tell you EXACTLY why he's going to win 2020. People that thought their votes didn't matter, and the system was all BS, are going to come out in crazy numbers to vote in 2020. Once you leave the trash, homeless, needle infested human feces filled streets of the cities, there are Trump sings literally everywhere.

Now that people know that the system of corruption can actually be beat, I think we're going to witness a voter turnout that has never been equaled.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: saltlick
Trumps a flying taco.

best
analysis
ever

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join