posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:29 PM
Since there is already a post with why he will not when why not talk about why he will. The list to be honest so long it is ridiculous on what he has
done. I can truly say he is the only president on modern history that has actually kept his policies from his campaign. Most times the election is
over and the spending starts. Not here.
1. He learned from 2016 - He was a non-politician who ran a skeleton campaign and had to fight through the ENTIRE RNC crowd. All of them. He was not
first in fundraising. He fought the media tooth and nail. His new campaign manager was his digital/poll specialist in 2016. They knew where to go.
When to go. Who to meet. They won.
2. Brad Parscale - He was the digital campaign manager and was excellent. A few books I have read said they knew they had it in the bag based on their
internal pooling 2 weeks before the election.
3. Money - His re-election campaign started his first day in office. Trump has over 100 million already and most of it is from small campaign
4. Minority Vote - No matter how the MSM or The View or Snopp says how bad he is our president has actually finalized quite a bit of legislation that
helps minorities. He will bring in a larger African American vote than any previous Republican Candidate.
5. Scandal - From the day he launched his campaign to today he has over 90% negative coverage. Remember, Obama won the Nobel his first year for..yea,
I don't remember either. There is none and only in the minds of those who hate.
6. LGBT - He was and still is the only major party candidate to support gay marriage during his campaign. The few transgenders who cannot be soldiers
will not make a difference. There is a lot of support here from the president.
7. Millennial Vote - TV, Movies, Music, Polling and college campuses all show that they hate Trump...step away from that and the 18-25 crowd is very
Conservative. The want the security they feel their parents did not have and many of those parents voted for Trump and his policies. Not all kids are
Soclialist...just the loud ones protest because they have no jobs.
8. His Base - Not one person who truly believed in Trump will vote for anyone else. If anything you have movements pulling away from the left and the
fringe and looking back more to a USA that is faith based, wants a strong economy and people to earn as they go. Record Unemployment folks for 99.4%.
The others, the ones who said they are turning their back, they never wanted it to begin with. There are a lot of Nationalists of all races who are
opposed to globalization.
9. Campaigning - No one, I mean, no one campaigns like he does and won't. It pulls in those who are curious and even those who are not supporters but
by the time they leave they many times are. 5 or 6 states a day.
10. Who is going to beat him? Really? Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders are the front runners right now. I cannot see either debating Trump but it would be
so fun to watch. When they add the 'token dark skinned person' as VP they won't be able to climb back from that like HIllarys hot sauce comment.
Trump will pick up a Blue State too. I would bet on that. Whoever is run against him is in for the fight of their political lives and I just do NOT
see a candidate who could match him. Not one.