It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria: investigation reveals US-led Coalition killed more than 1,600 civilians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

Just accepting everything that we do militarily because we did good in the past sounds pretty crazy to me

Never said that did I, if so please quote it for me...I am saying the clues are there in peoples posts pretty quickly when someone has the approach of US evil... everyone else ok.

Also picking and choosing part of a countries history to say see evil... is insane, every country in the world has blood on their hands.

Yes we were wrong in Syria and the prevoious administration was horribly wrong in how they didnt deal with ISIS... but our hands are no more bloody than a good portion of europe as well.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Pluginn

In 2016, US special operators could be found in 70% of the world’s nations, 138 countries – a staggering jump of 130% since the days of the Bush administration

in 2016 alone, the Obama administration dropped at least 26,171 bombs. This means that every day last year, the US military blasted combatants or civilians overseas with 72 bombs; that’s three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day.

my own country is no better

The UK has conducted more than 1,200 airstrikes in Iraq and Syria since it became involved - more than any other coalition country bar the United States. In 2016 alone, the US dropped 12,192 bombs in Syria and 12,095 in Iraq, according to the American think tank Council on Foreign Relations

then there was Trumps Biggest bomb ever, it had to be biglier than obamas

On 13 April 2017, the United States conducted an airstrike and used the largest non-nuclear bomb in its arsenal, the GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast (MOAB), with the goal of destroying tunnel complexes

So I think we should reconsider our policy of blowing these countries up as it would appear it pisses them of

How many bombs has Britain dropped in 2017?

America dropped 26,171 bombs in 2016. What a bloody end to Obama's reign

2017 Nangarhar airstrike

The cost of each bomb the UK dropped is money that could have been put towards not removing from pensioners free bus passes, tv license, winter fuel allowance but no lets cause destruction and hate with money instead

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
You suppose Assad will ever be held accountable for killing his own civilians?

I'm curious what your opinion of Assad is? Love him or hate him for slaughtering his own innocent civilians?

First you have to prove that he did.

The evidence shows it was our own Military Industrial Complex that did it (the 'gas' attacks, assuming that is what you are talking about).

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pluginn
You believe Assad hates his own people? Only a madman would do so. I seen many interviews of him and he for sure seems much more real and honest then our leaders, same w Qaddafi but those guys (also of course Saddam) are shown in our media propaganda as the most evil guys ever!

That's the thing with dictators. Good Public Relations staff and no critisism. Where do you start with the crimes of Assad?

As many as 13,000 people have been killed in Saydnaya since 2011, in utmost secrecy.

Amnesty
edit on 26/4/2019 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

DEAR BASHAR AL-ASSAD APOLOGISTS: YOUR HERO IS A WAR CRIMINAL.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Ok your right Iran bought US weapons and now Iran is the enemy..
Using Clinton words, what difference does it make?

Saddam Hussein, the man that America projected before the Iraq invasion as the most dangerous man to be dislodged at any cost, was held in close embrace by the US administration during the Iran-Iraq war in the 1980s.

The US sanctions Iran, Europe doesn't want that, Europe got economically deals/trade with Iran and so fort.
The US as well made a deal with Iran (nuclear deal) which they broke.
When the EU does ignore this the US treated Europe that any EU firm still doing business will get punished as well.
edit on 26-4-2019 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I never said he was a hero, but for sure I have him in much higher regards then the US dictator on world matters. If there is 1 dictator it's the US on world matters!

If he was so bad as you where made believe in the media (of course Syria is the enemy!!), so everyone will and has be done to look him as the worst guy ever!), then why his people still love him?

Saddam hanged best thing ever, Qaddafi killed by a big crowd the best thing ever!

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

So let me get this straight. Assad is 100% war criminal, and killed his own people, because the west and the western media said it? The west, who lied and manipalated it's people to invade, or help invade countries like Iraq and Libya, that led to the deaths of millions of innocent people, giving rise to more terrorism, and even arming terrorists!

But that are telling the truth about Assad, who they serperatly wanted out of power.

Rrrrright!

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

DEAR BASHAR AL-ASSAD APOLOGISTS: YOUR HERO IS A WAR CRIMINAL.

All you ever do on here is suck up to the west as if they are the knights in shinning armour here to save us. Our very own mini Gods!

News flash! Very do not give a crap about you or your family!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join