It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria: investigation reveals US-led Coalition killed more than 1,600 civilians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Article: investigation reveals US-led Coalition Killed more then 1600 civilians

As we probably all know Syria has been bombed & basically flattened and cities got totally destroyed by bombardments by ''allied'' forces. Same in Iraq or Libya etc.

This is ''just'' an investigation for 1 city in Syria.

The 'trusted' good guys / coalition just says: only 318 civilian deaths by the good guys.

Funny when the 'trusted' good guys / coalition get mad about Russia/Syria with the 'red line(s)' about (not proven) chemical attacks.. and why is bombing the hell out of that country better even when those chemical attacks would be real?

Of course our western propaganda would never show how damaging their wars are with real numbers, we only come with news in our western media about how bad Russia or for example Iran is.

Those wars against Terrorism in the middle east by allied forces are a big crime against humanity but they never say 1, not even a single word about heir utterly crimes against humanity, of course!

But so this investigation is just that.. never will they be held accountable of course, and still preaching about how much this is needed, we are the good guys!
edit on 25-4-2019 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I wish we would have stayed out of there. It's absolutely sickening what we did there. It's crazy to me that more americans aren't pissed about things like this. I think many just forget this stuff as soon as it's not on their preferred propaganda/news source.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Pluginn
LINK

According to the pro-opposition Syrian Network for Human Rights, 223,161 civilians had been killed between March 2011 and March 2019.

According to the pro-opposition Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, 112,850 civilians had been killed between March 2011 and March 2019.

You suppose Assad will ever be held accountable for killing his own civilians?

I'm curious what your opinion of Assad is? Love him or hate him for slaughtering his own innocent civilians?
edit on 4/25/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I don't believe those numbers for start. Secondly Syria was on the axis of evil list as many others. Those terrorist came in existence since those wars started by allied forces by false proof about so called weapons of mass destruction. Ever since then and after 9-11 you didn't see that hell hole as it is now where people where/are blowing them self up and terrorist groups came in existence with the absence of leaders like Saddam or Qaddafi.

You start a group against your government and try to overthrow it, you will be met with force and anything will be done to stop it! Which Syria is trying for many years (w the help of Russia). Ever since Russia helped out only then you could see the defeat of ISIS strangely, not?

Of course when you destroy for example Iraq many people will become terrorist, what would you do when you family gets killed by a foreign force? Nothing 2 loose only your heart filled by hatred, why no blow yourself up or follow some ''terrorist group''??

Of course the war against terrorism/hate only made grew this fire much bigger and much more out of control. Most people in those hijacked planes w 9-11 came from S-A, S-A are the good guys and good business w selling weapons!

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

So you support Assad then? You don't believe there were civilian casualties in the cities leveled by Assad's orders?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

That's the problem with the statistics of war. They can only show the body count and collateral damage, not how many lives were saved. In my opinion, letting people die and suffer under tyranny is far worse than the potential risks of helping them.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
LINK

The Syrian Network for Human Rights (SNHR) is a non-governmental organization, founded in June 2011,[1] which monitors the Syrian Civil War. The organization names its chairman as being Fadel Abdul Ghani. Its reports have been cited by news media,[2][3] as well as by the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights on at least one occasion

LINK

The Syrian Network for Human Rights, founded in June 2011, is a non-governmental, non-profit independent organization that is a primary source for the United Nations on all death toll-related statistics in Syria

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You believe Assad hates his own people? Only a madman would do so. I seen many interviews of him and he for sure seems much more real and honest then our leaders, same w Qaddafi but those guys (also of course Saddam) are shown in our media propaganda as the most evil guys ever!

Libya had nice beautiful cities, even when that country is in the ''desert'' he made sure there was enough water for everyone and people got free houses and since that supported overthrow of him by allied forces, it's became an hell hole. Wher many many where/are risking their lives trying to reach Europe (which isn't far away), everything better then staying there (same story w Iraq or Syria!).

Millions came/come to Europe ever since... you don't just flee/risk your life, your country without a very good reason.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Then you are an Assad supporter?

Hitler was a charismatic leader, as was Stalin and Mao. They loved people so much, they killed them by the millions.

I had the pleasure of meeting a former Imam from Kuwait. He might disagree. He was made to watch while one of Saddam's sons killed his family in front of him, including and infant. Yeah, Saddam and his kids were the salt of the earth. The world should have just let him take over the Middle East instead of stopping him in Kuwait and not letting him invade Saudi Arabia. Poor, poor Saddam was so misunderstood.
edit on 4/25/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Saddam was the good guy for the US and selling weapons to him before the first and second war against Iraq!

When you do certain things the US doesn't like, you get sanctioned (meaning you can't do trade with other country's) hence the US is a dedicator itself for other country's BIG TIME! and since it's military/power is much bigger then everyone by a big margin you will be hard pressed to do not follow her 'orders'/her will. Russia seems mad, of course it's good having Russia as an enemy, lots of weapons 2 sell to Europe US followers.

The US even killed more then Hitler with the wars the US started since ww2.... the military defense/industry has became the most important thing economically today in the US.. the US doesn't trade that much worldwide except with wars/arms.. they are still king big time there.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I am surprised those numbers are so low. Especially since they kill their own people in such large numbers. I would have expected them to blame the U.S. for many more than 1600.

I trust the Syrian report about as much as I would trust a report from any Government and that is not at all.
edit on 2019/4/25 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tartuffe

That's the problem with the statistics of war. They can only show the body count and collateral damage, not how many lives were saved. In my opinion, letting people die and suffer under tyranny is far worse than the potential risks of helping them.

Hey George W., is that you?
Unfortunately the Middle Eastern countries are full of ancient feuds and religious zealots, they needed strong, hard leaders to keep them together.
Read up a little on the CIA's crimes against humanity and tell me America has any kind of authority, ability( or even desire) to judge the good from the bad.
If you think Iraq, Libya or Syria are better off now, or that the US military incursions were in reality humanitarian missions then I've got a bridge to sell you.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Got it you think the US is the root of all evil in the world, thanks for getting to the point quickly so the rest of us know to roll their eyes and pass by your threads.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Also Europe following the US blindly, with those wars, sure. Big money = the root of evil.. money = the beast (no feelings, just surviving like beasts do, eat or get eaten). When you do it with the beast you are like a hooker. Not math science

But US foreign policy exactly used your words as the root of evil w country's like Iraq, Iran, Lybia, Afghanistan, N-Korea, Syria, Cuba and so on. Now I say the US is the real axis of evil and you tell it's nothing of course...

So yea I admit I'm very anti USA (power/politics) today, sorry.. can't hide my feelings.. nothing personal of course.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

If you can't see anything wrong with our foreign policy maybe you are the one that we should roll our eyes at. You have to be blind as a bat to not see the problems we have caused.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackIbanez

originally posted by: Tartuffe

Hey George W., is that you?
Unfortunately the Middle Eastern countries are full of ancient feuds and religious zealots, they needed strong, hard leaders to keep them together.
Read up a little on the CIA's crimes against humanity and tell me America has any kind of authority, ability( or even desire) to judge the good from the bad.
If you think Iraq, Libya or Syria are better off now, or that the US military incursions were in reality humanitarian missions then I've got a bridge to sell you.

Obama?

Right right, capitulate to and defend despots because you fear what might happen. Let the massacres continue, let the mass graves fill up, because if we do anything it will just get worse.
edit on 25-4-2019 by Tartuffe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

When all someone does is focus on the problems and refuses to acknowledge that we do get things right as well... then yea I am going to mock at best.

Compared to Europe, Stalin, pol pot, Mao we are absolutely babies in the killing of innocents, we don't even get in the same zip code as the rest of the world.

So if you want to pick and chose which time frames you are going to be outraged by then you are not approaching the discussion with a willingness to actually discuss it... that goes for the OP as well.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf What we have done good as a nation in the past is irrelevant. What was done in Syria is the topic.

Just accepting everything that we do militarily because we did good in the past sounds pretty crazy to me. In this instance I think we were in the wrong. We are responsible for many innocent civilians losing their lives needlessly. It doesn't have to be Mao level of bad to be bad.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
LINK

According to the pro-opposition Syrian Network for Human Rights, 223,161 civilians had been killed between March 2011 and March 2019.

According to the pro-opposition Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, 112,850 civilians had been killed between March 2011 and March 2019.

You suppose Assad will ever be held accountable for killing his own civilians?

I'm curious what your opinion of Assad is? Love him or hate him for slaughtering his own innocent civilians?

So you're saying that a pro-opposition group is giving us stats that promote their agenda?

Also, do you know who provides those numbers to them?

And also, do you know who is behind the "Syrian Observatory for Human Rights" ?

Those numbers are as bogus as they can be by the way, i mean, are they sending people out there to count the bodies? How do you figure the difference in numbers?

The "Syrian Observatory for Human Rights", it's like asking the mafia how many people they killed in the last years and they say "no one i tell you!" and you post that as fact, without ever sending at least one person down there to check it out

I mean asking "that group" that later turned out was giving their US supplied armament to ISIS is not a good way to get actual real statistics, specially if said group is against the government, just as the US and coalition forces are...

Kind of simple logic isn't it? Should we expect them to say "The coalition and we are the ones that have killed the most!"?, of course not... *rolls eyes*

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pluginn

Saddam was the good guy for the US and selling weapons to him before the first and second war against Iraq!

When you do certain things the US doesn't like, you get sanctioned (meaning you can't do trade with other country's) hence the US is a dedicator itself for other country's BIG TIME! and since it's military/power is much bigger then everyone by a big margin you will be hard pressed to do not follow her 'orders'/her will. Russia seems mad, of course it's good having Russia as an enemy, lots of weapons 2 sell to Europe US followers.

The US even killed more then Hitler with the wars the US started since ww2.... the military defense/industry has became the most important thing economically today in the US.. the US doesn't trade that much worldwide except with wars/arms.. they are still king big time there.

Iraq used Soviet and their own military equipment

When you do certain things the US doesn't like, you get sanctioned

Not by the US , it was the UN

And , that was just a start on my Denying Ignorance in this thread
Why ?
Too much to counter for now

top topics

<<   2 >>

join