It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blizzcon 2019 Info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Official announcements are coming out about the next Blizzcon which like always is Nov 1 and 2.

blizzcon.com...

I can tell you , unofficially of course, that we view this as one of if not the most important Blizzcon's that we will do for many reasons. Some of which obviously come from last year's choices.

If anyone is over the anger of last year or if anyone wants to know more just let me know.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I'm still ready for Vanilla WoW. Any word on it?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Understandable that this is the most important Blizzcon so far, what happened last year was probably the biggest fail in gaming history. Alltough it was somehow hillarious to watch, it was also extremly sad to see as a early day Blizzard fan.

800 People lost their job because of that disaster, share prices dropped like crazy and millions of fans are pissed now.

Man, I realy hope they can get back on track and do what they did for a long time, create the most amazing games out there. But I have the feeling it will get worse, I wouldn`t even wonder if they announce wow mobile while waving their naked butts at us.

But yes, I want to know more! AND I WANT TO BE WRONG!!

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

I played on a server until it was shut down, was so much fun. I loved getting some of the pre-nerf hunter pets, freaking crazy pvp destruction.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sanitarium79

800 People lost their job because of that disaster, share prices dropped like crazy and millions of fans are pissed now.

Again nothing I say below is an official stance of the company but the above isn't really true but since Im not going to share details as to why to each his or her own.

Besides we are all focused on what we can do different this year vs what we did last year.
All I can say is we are burning hard to make sure this years BC has a different feel then last years.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran

I'm still ready for Vanilla WoW. Any word on it?

It's coming ..
Im interested to see if the quality of life changes present in recent WoW are missed by the average user with WoW classic.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Wanted to really like WoW. Played from Beta to the first expac but just wasn't my game. Tried two different private servers in the last 2 years and it was fun but just never have the time to really play anymore. Once vanilla starts might re-sub up and give it a good for the nostalgic aspect of it.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Is D4 going to be ready yet?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I am sorry, I did not realise that you actually work for Blizzard - if I would have I would not have answered that harshly, since it is sure not the fault of you guys but rather of the people on top.
You guys are still my heroes when it comes to long lasting, deep and fun games. Still play Diablo 2 these days for example.

Can`t wait for wow classic also. But there is one Question burning my mind, maby you have some clue how it might work out? I loved vanilla wow, but nothing was better than the start and the whole days of burning crusade. Do you know if there is any plan made to advance future classic servers through the expansions at some time?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sanitarium79

BC was fun too, but for me the start of a new server, everyone leveling, constant pvp, that was the best WoW.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sanitarium79

Nothing below is lip service or what I'm told to say but rather is simply what I believe.

I did not read a single thing in your post that warrants a sorry. As a matter of fact it's motivating to me, as I'm sure it would be for my co-workers, that a fan who we didn't make the right choices for cares enough to still show some passion and concern for our products. As long as you can get mad at a choice we make then it also means we have a chance to reverse that anger.

Thank you for being passionate about what you posted. 😎

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yeah almost forgot about that, you are so right. Remeber switching from my first server too a newly made EU server was awsome. Funny thing is that after years of playing on the eu server "Darksorrow", a friend of mine has bought one of server units that had run our server and has it in a glass vitrine in his living room.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The last few weeks been watching lots of WoW videos on youtube and twitch. Just wish i could have more time to actually play again.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Huntards UNITE!

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OzManHero
The last few weeks been watching lots of WoW videos on youtube and twitch. Just wish i could have more time to actually play again.

This x 100

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Yuck. Blizzard lost me with the money grabbing in WoW with expansions and making my hundreds of hours of work useless over and over, and then that lead developer telling us we are stupid and don't know what we want in a game with Diablo 3.
Won't ever get another cent from me, thanks for the post though.
edit on 26-4-2019 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Sorry it played out that way for you.

Nothing I can say right now will change your mind so I'll just say if you decide to come back ever hopefully our current work changes your mind.

new topics

top topics

join