It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is this darling of Jewish liberalism Aspergers girl Greta being spammed across the whole of MSM?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Who is she? Why are they putting her face everywhere? They tell us that she is the girl EVERY leader would like to meet?

Does Trump want to meet her? Does Macron? Does Putin and Lil Kim want to meet her? Seems to me that she is just another liberal game to spam us with. I see nothing of any merit in what she has to say that could not be said in a far more scientific and clued up mature way by people who actually know their subject. From what I have read she seems like just another Aspergers girl, limited to a very narrow rhetoric. If she was taken from the comfort zone of MSM she would be nothing different from any Aspergers young person.

What are you up to, liberal MSM? What is the game? You know what you are like. You will just use her up, let her be exposed to far too much attention for an Aspergers diagnosed person, that will only destroy her in the end. Well you better not do that. How low you stoop with all your spamming.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Who is Greta Thunberg? The 16-year-old activist every leader on the planet wants to meet

If you search her out you will see that Jewish liberalism is setting her up and have been for a while. They want her to have the Nobel Peace Prize, just for saying the big bad businesses are naughty for screwing the environment. I was saying that thirty years ago.

Let uninformed naive amateur i6 year olds be your mouthpiece at your utter peril. I think these lot really are screwed. This is a desperate spamming act to utterly exploit her for political ends. She has nothing to say to me that a million other young people could not say and most in a much more scientifically based and educated manner.

Members, may I ask that you consider this in the cold light of day and think for yourselves why they are exploiting her and plastering MSM with her. It is a lie to say that the leaders want to meet her. She is just another spamming tactic, taking a cute and innocent face and a fragile perrson way out of their depth. Sorry, but I want representatives who are not compromised by conditions and who can make sound judgements.

Symptoms of Aspergers:

"lack of social awareness;
lack of interest in socializing/making friends;
difficulty making and sustaining friendships;
inability to infer the thoughts, feelings, or emotions of others;
either gazing too intently or avoiding eye contact;
lack of changing facial expression, or use of exaggerated facial expressions;
lack of use or comprehension of gestures;
inability to perceive nonverbal cues or communications;
failure to respect interpersonal boundaries;
unusually sensitive to noises, touch, odors, tastes, or visual stimuli;
inflexibility and over-adherence to or dependence on routines; and
stereotypical and repetitive motor patterns such as hand flapping or arm waving."

Totally unrealistic to do this to her. They will mess her up just like they do with all the faces they exploit.

Do you think I am being hard here? I'm sorry, but a cute face is just more propaganda tactics. I prefer Trump's realism to this ridiculous idealism and exploitation of CHILDREN.

EDIT: I want to make it clear that I am pro Israel and a Zionist, but I see Jewish liberalism as the big problem in the West. It needs to be tamed and brought back down to reality or it will destroy us all, just like we are seeing happening to us.

edit on 25-4-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
What can you do about it?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

"lack of social awareness; lack of interest in socializing/making friends; difficulty making and sustaining friendships; inability to infer the thoughts, feelings, or emotions of others; either gazing too intently or avoiding eye contact; lack of changing facial expression, or use of exaggerated facial expressions; lack of use or comprehension of gestures; inability to perceive nonverbal cues or communications; failure to respect interpersonal boundaries; unusually sensitive to noises, touch, odors, tastes, or visual stimuli; inflexibility and over-adherence to or dependence on routines; and stereotypical and repetitive motor patterns such as hand flapping or arm waving."

In a lot of ways she would seem to have a lot in common with Trump.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

I can't do anything about it other than express my reaction and ask others to consider this latest liberal shenanigan. So, that is exactly what I am doing. I have already done all I can do.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

(too late to add the image.lol)Double Post.lol
edit on th43Thu, 25 Apr 2019 09:43:02 -0500K201940230am4 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Could it be that lots of politicians fall over themselves to be seen to be in touch with youths? Publicity and all that.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Okay, that's a good one. Are you any better though or am I?

There are many writings and warnings from austerity not to resort to compromised mental faculties, in literature and history. The ones who do this tend to end up like Tsar Nicholas 11 and his family, as when when they let the madman Rasputin call the shots.

Come on, you gotta admit something fishy is at work here. It is an elitist game, just like all the others. What does it take to get a Nobel Peace Prize these days? Is it that you just need Jewish networking to set you up and as long as you can string a sentence together the prize is yours? How empty it has become.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malak777

I can't do anything about it other than express my reaction and ask others to consider this latest liberal shenanigan. So, that is exactly what I am doing. I have already done all I can do.

So you think the detrimental impact mankind is having on our climate is a liberal shenanigan, or is it because you think this is some kind of Jewish plot, or do you think this is somehow only something people with Aspergers believe?

Are you Trump in disguise?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

For the record, I do believe your on point and now we just have to watch.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Yeah, some now blocked nitwit posted that on facebook the other day.

People using children for their political agendas should be taken out back and beaten.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

So you think the detrimental impact mankind is having on our climate is a liberal shenanigan, or is it because you think this is some kind of Jewish plot, or do you think this is somehow only something people with Aspergers believe?

Are you Trump in disguise?

Nope, you did not read what I wrote and then think you can provide a worthy comment. Did I not write,

"I WAS SAYING THIS THIRTY YEARS AGO"???

I don't even have a car because I don't want to poison our earth. I walk everywhere. That is not the point of this thread. You are attempting to make that the point, but it is not. You need to get better at reading and comprehension. You seem to miss bits and fill in the gaps you miss with your own desire to attack other human beings intellectually. Do you you love it, do ya? Try again...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Biden REALLY wants to meet her.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Yeah, some now blocked nitwit posted that on facebook the other day.

People using children for their political agendas should be taken out back and beaten.

Yes, I agree with that. Thanks. I bet you this ends up really messing her up. They better take real good care of her and support her. We shall have to see how it pans out.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Who is she? Why are they putting her face everywhere? They tell us that she is the girl EVERY leader would like to meet?

Does Trump want to meet her? Does Macron? Does Putin and Lil Kim want to meet her? Seems to me that she is just another liberal game to spam us with. I see nothing of any merit in what she has to say that could not be said in a far more scientific and clued up mature way by people who actually know their subject. From what I have read she seems like just another Aspergers girl, limited to a very narrow rhetoric. If she was taken from the comfort zone of MSM she would be nothing different from any Aspergers young person.

What are you up to, liberal MSM? What is the game? You know what you are like. You will just use her up, let her be exposed to far too much attention for an Aspergers diagnosed person, that will only destroy her in the end. Well you better not do that. How low you stoop with all your spamming.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Who is Greta Thunberg? The 16-year-old activist every leader on the planet wants to meet

If you search her out you will see that Jewish liberalism is setting her up and have been for a while. They want her to have the Nobel Peace Prize, just for saying the big bad businesses are naughty for screwing the environment. I was saying that thirty years ago.

Let uninformed naive amateur i6 year olds be your mouthpiece at your utter peril. I think these lot really are screwed. This is a desperate spamming act to utterly exploit her for political ends. She has nothing to say to me that a million other young people could not say and most in a much more scientifically based and educated manner.

Members, may I ask that you consider this in the cold light of day and think for yourselves why they are exploiting her and plastering MSM with her. It is a lie to say that the leaders want to meet her. She is just another spamming tactic, taking a cute and innocent face and a fragile perrson way out of their depth. Sorry, but I want representatives who are not compromised by conditions and who can make sound judgements.

Symptoms of Aspergers:

"lack of social awareness;
lack of interest in socializing/making friends;
difficulty making and sustaining friendships;
inability to infer the thoughts, feelings, or emotions of others;
either gazing too intently or avoiding eye contact;
lack of changing facial expression, or use of exaggerated facial expressions;
lack of use or comprehension of gestures;
inability to perceive nonverbal cues or communications;
failure to respect interpersonal boundaries;
unusually sensitive to noises, touch, odors, tastes, or visual stimuli;
inflexibility and over-adherence to or dependence on routines; and
stereotypical and repetitive motor patterns such as hand flapping or arm waving."

Totally unrealistic to do this to her. They will mess her up just like they do with all the faces they exploit.

Do you think I am being hard here? I'm sorry, but a cute face is just more propaganda tactics. I prefer Trump's realism to this ridiculous idealism and exploitation of CHILDREN.

EDIT: I want to make it clear that I am pro Israel and a Zionist, but I see Jewish liberalism as the big problem in the West. It needs to be tamed and brought back down to reality or it will destroy us all, just like we are seeing happening to us.

Just wait for G.Tunberg Phase 2...
Her agenda isnt over...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Come on, you gotta admit something fishy is at work here. It is an elitist game, just like all the others. What does it take to get a Nobel Peace Prize these days? Is it that you just need Jewish networking to set you up and as long as you can string a sentence together the prize is yours? How empty it has become.

What - like Malala?

Wiki: Malala

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This is twice in the last couple days now I could swear I was on a Chan board and not ats...

I mean look it's first thing I see on both sites and they don't even mention Jews once...

The 8Chan thread is almost.the higher quality thread.
edit on 25/4/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I think Macron would love to meet her....ever since enacting the policies of the Paris climate change cartel, look at how happy the yellow vests are....sic

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
I think Macron would love to meet her....ever since enacting the policies of the Paris climate change cartel, look at how happy the yellow vests are....sic

Lol, perhaps you are right on that. Ho ho ho says Santa Claus!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
What exactly is "Jewish liberalism"?

She's a person highlighting an issue which lots of people are concerned about. The fact she's a youngster just gives her views coverage, as it's unusual.

Perhaps the world will be a better place if some kids took over from the stale and old, crusty and blinkered bunch of suits who have done nothing except bathe in politics and obstruction all their lives.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Thanks you guys!

Your wit has cheered me up no end today. I needed this. If you want wit come to ATS! No snowflakes here, just the hailstones of realism. It is a fresh breeze of relief for me though that there are still some minds that can probe the cogs of the elite liberal propaganda machine. It is very sneaky and clever machine, but not clever enough. No amount of glossing over this present Western dabacle of MSM manipulation can halt the reality of something rotten poisoning the whole.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join