It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will not win 2020

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The report did not exonerate him in the slightest.

Cops dont exonerate suspects in the usa

too much russia for you?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't have a group.
And you guys are the only ones I see trying to make Joe a molester.

Joe is trying to make Joe a molester.

link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It's like you enjoy the feeling of egg running down your face.

Bwahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha

something like that

link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I don't have a group.

Joe is trying to make Joe a molester.

The women that he sniffed and rubbed said it was not sexual in nature. I'll take their word on it.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Mainlining Russia collusion BS has ill-effects on the mind and spirit.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

wasn't that the point of the whole poundmetoo thing?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

What about the little girls that were visibly uncomfortable with it?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Biden? LOL you must be joking. He has not a single trait that makes him a good candidate, not... a... single... one.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Landslide...

Fear never wins.

$$$ do.

So true...as they say "it's about the economy stupid"

When the current economic bubble pops....who is gonna take the fall?

Whoever the current or last Republican president is/was. Duh.

It was all Bush's fault. All obama did is try to fix Bush's mistakes for 8 years. Then everything became Trump's fault, even before his inauguration.

Both sides play that game. It's never their guy's fault, but if anything positive happens they are happy to take credit.

All I do is look at the stats. For example, democrats blame the last depression on Bush. Oddly enough the economy didn't tank until democrats took full control of Congress.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I don't have a group.

Old Joe has been sniffing and grabbing for many decades and all these women that felt the need to come forward lately have all been life long liberals. Lets me ask you one question...Why the hell did they feel the need to come forward with any of it? We are talking years in many cases, but now they just got to get it off their chests that Old Joe made them feel unconformable by his unwanted touching and sniffing.

Come on give me a break...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Buttigieg is the new annointed one. It won't be Joe. He's fighting an uphill battle within his own party.

I do think the eventual nominee stands a chance though simply because of the amount of pure hate the President generates. Not because the DNC has solutions or recognizes problems.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: LSU2018

I'm really surprised that you would use things out of context like that. I thought you were better. Have you forgotten that Howard Stern called Trump's daughter a nice piece of ass and then asked Trump if it was ok that he said that, to which Trump said was ok? Now you wanna twist it to look like Trump said his daughter is a nice piece of ass? Damn, Jag, I've lost a little respect for you.

So it's out of context when Trump says or does something, or there is an odd photograph but it's not possible with others?
I'm just saying, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

In all reality there are probably questionable photos of everyone, myself included that could be twisted. Phrases that could be twisted.

In both Trump & Biden cases, I don't think it is enough, it is just a distraction! That is the case I was trying to make.
If the only thing they have on Biden is hair sniffing, well to me that is slightly better than our president saying grab them by the ... whoo ha.
But neither really matter.

Yes, it was absolutely out of context. You tried to make it sound like Trump said his daughter is a nice piece of ass. Furthermore, had Biden been in any way affectionate to his young daughter like he was the strange young girls and women, it wouldn't be seen as a big deal.

Biden was doing more than sniffing. And there you go again, taking Trump's words out of context. He said rich men can walk up to women and grab them by the puss and start kissing them if they want to, because they're rich. And he's 100% right.

Distractions or not, you're continually taking Trump's words out of context and that's not usually your character. But I suppose if that's the road you're deciding to take, I won't try to stop you.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

The women that he sniffed and rubbed said it was not sexual in nature. I'll take their word on it.

Ok why come forward at all, on national TV and news...lol we are talking years ago too...

"uneasy, gross, and confused" ... Biden will not get near 2020

As example...

Amy Lappos told the Hartford Courant on Monday that Biden pulled her in to rub noses with her at a 2009 fundraiser in Greenwich, Connecticut. Biden was vice president at the time.
"It wasn't sexual, but he did grab me by the head," Lappos, who was then an aide to US Rep. Jim Himes, told The Courant. "He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth."
Lappos added her voice to that of Lucy Flores, a former Democratic politician in Nevada, in saying is she felt Biden touched her in an inappropriate manner. Flores said on Friday that Biden made her feel "uneasy, gross, and confused" in 2014 when, at a campaign rally, she said he kissed her on the back of the head.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

I'm not.
I just dont think it will be trump.
The mid terms pretty much told that story.

Yeah, like how the 2010 midterms told the story when Republicans gained 63 House seats?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

a reply to: HonorablyTainted

I think all the candidates should adopt the nickname lying donald for trump.
All of them should use that and interchange it with corrupt trump occasionally.
If anyone deserves the name calling its him.

I know. How dare he out-rally, out-campaign, and downright beat the democrats. What a rebel.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
BIDEN - MAKE SNIFFING GREAT AGAIN - 2020

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

.....And " Creepy Uncle Joe " the Overt Pedeo Will ? You think Most Americans don't See him for what he Really Is ? ...Duh ..........

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

You didn't miss them because none are due.
The report did not exonerate him in the slightest.
When that happens. Haha sure ....

Well...yes, one IS due.

Trump said he didn't collude with Russia.
Mueller said no Trump/Russia collusion occurred.

You, on the other hand, were certain...and very outspoken that it DID occur...and that Mueller would find it.

That makes you wrong.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

BWAAAAHHH!! I'm in tears!

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I don't have a group.

ShooterBrody already shut you down with that one when he linked the entire forum to a post where you said you were a democrat.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join