It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will not win 2020

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
If my suspicions are correct, we will all be surprised.

I hate to say it, but I think what's going to happen is Trump will decide not to run in 2020.

That's my thinking as well. The GOP knows he isn't electable with his current poll numbers and I doubt they will improve.

hahahahahahhaha the same poll numbers that give him a 5% change of winning the election you mean? THOSE poll numbers.... too funny, some people never learn. The only poll that matters is election night.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
As much as I want someone else other than Trump to win, I just don't see it happening. His followers are too entrenched to vote for anyone else. Even if it was in their better interests to vote for another candidate they would still vote for Trump. If Jesus was on the ticket they would still vote for Trump. LOL.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I liked biden, he was a pretty fun sounding guy when he used to drink. I doubt if he would make a good president though, he is too easily controlled by the shadow government. He is a parrot of their agenda. He does not seem smart enough to make a decision on his own, he could make a mess of things in this country, causing a lessening of our constitutional and inalienable rights.

I wouldn't even vote for him if I had not decided to never vote Democrat for presidents or congressmen anymore. He would be way more of a puppet than bush was.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I actually do not think that Trump will be running for president again, I think he is fed up with our political system. Our Political system is a big Joke these days, it was always bad but lately it is in need of total restructuring, politicians are by no means doing what is best for the people, they are too into their parties political power building, we have a dysfunctional government.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Sometimes people make posts that shed light on their false pride. The OP is one of them.
I also predicted Trump would win, and was correct all the way back to Clinton in '92.
Whuptee Doo!
I feel Trump will win in a landslide. But you won't see me making a thread claiming to have amazing wisdom on the subject via cognition or Trump being a nice guy. LOL!
Why is this on the front page?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Bluntone22

Bernie is fairly popular amongst college kids...

College kids and dem elites aren't on each other's sides.
edit on 25-4-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

I hate to say it, but I think what's going to happen is Trump will decide not to run in 2020.

That's my thinking as well. The GOP knows he isn't electable with his current poll numbers and I doubt they will improve.

hahahahahahhaha the same poll numbers that give him a 5% change of winning the election you mean? THOSE poll numbers.... too funny, some people never learn. The only poll that matters is election night.

Yeah, I did lose plenty of $$$ wagering. Trump didn't win the popular vote last time. The electoral college was rigged.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: CynConcepts

I voted for Trump because I disliked him less than Hillary.

But I see more status quo than needed change.

Even with all the blocking being done by the Dems and he is still trying to fill administrative positions ... He is getting a lot done. The MSM is just not heralding his actions.

The white house website keeps updates on all the presidential actions. Pages and pages of actions being done and going on unnoticed but definitely having an effect.

WHite House Presidential Actions Archive

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Beta wants open borders, I don't think he'd beat Trump in TX.

Didn't Cruz beat Beto in Texas? Trump beat Cruz in 2016. My bet is Beto has no chance against Trump...especially in Texas.

I thought the same thing. But Trump didn't beat Cruz in Texas during the primaries. However, that primary was also done shortly after Trump bashed Bush for the war in Iraq. He made a lot of voters mad when he did that, including me. My mom almost voted for Cruz in the Louisiana primaries but I told her Trump would be the eventual GOP candidate so she'd be wasting her vote. Now that's all water under the bridge and Trump is the best thing going so back my initial thoughts, like yours, I think Trump would beat Beta easily in TX.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan

Sometimes people make posts that shed light on their false pride. The OP is one of them.
I also predicted Trump would win, and was correct all the way back to Clinton in '92.
Whuptee Doo!
I feel Trump will win in a landslide. But you won't see me making a thread claiming to have amazing wisdom on the subject via cognition or Trump being a nice guy. LOL!
Why is this on the front page?

dude - this is the mud pit, nothing prideful at all. Maybe some interesting banter.
Why on the front page? because we all know 2020 it is going to be an interesting ride,
maybe even historic as far as voting goes. As some posters stated here, maybe even some shocking
events will happen. For as long as there have been votes people have "predicted" who will win.
Obviously newspapers, media, websites, even ATS finds it interesting.. well everyone except you, so why are you commenting?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Landslide...

Fear never wins.

$$$ do.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Relying on poll numbers with Trump always makes me laugh. I guess y'all are never gonna figure it out.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Biden is not the DNC pick though. I can see that already as the lib MSM keeps using the negative phrase 'Ex-Vice President' instead of saying a more positive 'Former Vice President'. He was not fired nor divorced from his position as Vice President.

They have their chosen one and as was declared in 2016, ONLY they have the right to actually choose their Primary candidate. Biden will not last, but to be honest, he will be smarter than Bernie. He will be like Jeb Bush 2016 and get out early.

Edit add: as you can see I am making my prediction using more deductive reasoning rather than 'feels'.

We can add the whole hair sniffing/touching thing with him in recent weeks has been 100% a liberal event with the right just saying WTF are you all doing to your front runner...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Yeah, I did lose plenty of $$$ wagering. Trump didn't win the popular vote last time. The electoral college was rigged.

The only rigged part was when the DNC burned Bernie, and then they said "so what, we are a private org and we can do that". What part of the college do you see as rigged? Maybe that CA only get 55 votes and not 270?

edit on 25-4-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

Not one woman said he touched her inappropriately. They said they were uncomfortable But not sexual.
And if scandal kept one out of the white house... well.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Not one woman said he touched her inappropriately. They said they were uncomfortable But not sexual.

Pictures speak 1000 words...you ever hear that before... Pictures kill a run for President too...

edit on 25-4-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I am curious who you are predicting to be the Dem Primary candidate and Presidential win in 2020?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Landslide...

Fear never wins.

$$$ do.

So true...as they say "it's about the economy stupid"

When the current economic bubble pops....who is gonna take the fall?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JBIZZ

I guess you support a man touching women and little girls uncomfortably. It never ceases to amaze me how many things a democrat can overlook when it benefits them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join