It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will not win 2020

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Write Biden off. His association with Obama will be a major contributor to his campaign's demise.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Write Biden off. His association with Obama will be a major contributor to his campaign's demise.

Biden can call in a lot of political favors for this. His callers are much more benign than Clintons'.

I think the Democrat Convention is yearning for young blood so I do agree to write him off. He would have been in a better place to announce in 6 months.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Joe Biden....ha ha ha ha ha ha

No way in hell...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

how about a simple bet , if JAG is right, you need to change your signature for a year to something like

"JAG isnt psychic but he is the best and I bow before his excellence "

and vice versa

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: LSU2018

I have a 9 year old daughter. His old ass would be knocked out if he touched my daughter like he has in the past. Nope. Dick in the dirt time Ol Creepy Joe.

I also hate how people try to compare the sniffing to the grab comment Trump made. Stating what people might do is one thing but Joe Biden is a creepy bastard. He rides that train home looking for prostitutes...LOL.

Absolutely. Even though he physically rubbed and sniffed these girls, he gets a pass by the same crowd who demonized Trump for saying you can grab a woman by her pussy if you're rich. It drives home how democrats really feel about women.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: Trueman

how about a simple bet , if JAG is right, you need to change your signature for a year to something like

"JAG isnt psychic but he is the best and I bow before his excellence "

and vice versa

JAG isn't psychic but SHE is the best and I bow before her excellence!

Yes, that sounds perfect!

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Here's to hoping you're wrong. A "CREEPY" Joe Biden presidency would be a friggin nightmare. I'll be voting Trump no matter what.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Aye that ought to do it !

now are you betting !

that tagline is worth it

hell I'll do it if you are right regardless !

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Bernie will be the only one to challenge an 8 year run for President Tump

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Landslide...

Fear never wins.

$$$ do.

So true...as they say "it's about the economy stupid"

When the current economic bubble pops....who is gonna take the fall?

Whoever the current or last Republican president is/was. Duh.

It was all Bush's fault. All obama did is try to fix Bush's mistakes for 8 years. Then everything became Trump's fault, even before his inauguration.

Both sides play that game. It's never their guy's fault, but if anything positive happens they are happy to take credit.

All I do is look at the stats. For example, democrats blame the last depression on Bush. Oddly enough the economy didn't tank until democrats took full control of Congress.

Bush didn't start the last housing bubble (Clinton was responsible for that) But Bush sure did not do anything to help stop it. If you really look at it, both parties were responsible. Most people won't admit that. They want to see everything as black and white.

Just look at this post. People assume I love Biden, I don't, and just because I think he will win makes people automatically think I hate or am against Trump. I'm not. I think they both have weakness and strengths. I just think that Trump does not have the support of people this time. I really don't think he has that support in some key areas that were very important last time. I really don't. I also think there are going to be some new young voters. We know that just by demographics those voters typically don't vote Republican. Some might not vote Biden, but if it is Biden vs. Trump my money is on those votes going to Biden.

ATS is a small group, of a lot of Trump lovers. All we can do is wait and see.

I've seen you take a lot of words out of context regarding Trump. That could be a reason people think you don't like him. Like I said earlier in the thread, I've never seen that from you so I was shocked.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: RandomPerson
Haha, I seriously doubt Joe “Creepy Uncle” Biden is going to be our next president.

I’m voting Trump

As is the VAST majority of Americans

I’m willing to bet that this will be the biggest election victory in the history of the country.

The dems are going to be the third-party this time around. They’re done.

That'd be nice for a change, considering it was third-party candidates who cost Republicans the election in 1992 and 1996.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
You lot are having another election next year? You still haven't got over the last one. I predict even more whining.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

and more threads about that election and whining

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

They will still be going on about Hillary and Obama, too.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Biden could get the support of all the anti trump crowd, and many moderates true. If he doesn't screw it up and get eaten alive during the primary. Hell Obama hasn't even endorsed him... says a lot about what kind of party support he currently enjoys.

If creepy joe survives the primary maybe being less crazed than the rest of the candidates against trump... But a guy who opposed gay rights, supported controversial segregated busing programs, has an issue with touching women and children, and can't help but say dumb things (he just called all trump supporters the dregs of society, deplorables much?) I say he has an uphill battle.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

You're assuming Biden will make it out of the Crazy Primaries. The Democrat base may not want him.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You're assuming Biden will make it out of the Crazy Primaries. The Democrat base may not want him.

That is true, I am assuming, and I may be eating my words, but we'll see.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Hell Obama hasn't even endorsed him... says a lot about what kind of party support he currently enjoys.

He asked Obama not to endorse him yet, he wanted to start off on his own merit.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: ketsuko

That is true, I am assuming, and I may be eating my words, but we'll see.

The primary will be run on post-birth abortions, legalizing life in the stone age (Green New Deal), intersectional Olympics (shaming everything white, male, Christian, etc.), and higher taxes for ALL!

That's what the base wants. After all of that, they have to try to attract the rest of the country.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The only way Trump will win in 2020 is if the DNC insists on gaming the system again like it did in 2016. It is highly unlikely that Biden can win out over Bernie Sanders without intervention by the DNC and mainstream media. But if he wins fair and square then I say yeah, Biden will beat Trump. But if dirty tricks undermine Bernie — again — then millions of progressives and independents will not vote for Biden — again — and America will have another 4 years of Trump. So, at the end of the day, it really comes down to how badly neoliberal corporate Democrats want to try to hold onto power longer without having to serve the very people they represent, not just their rich and powerful donors.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join