It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody is taking your guns...........wait, what?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Poll numbers must be sagging.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Isn’t Harris the one that laughed about how she enacted laws to put parents in prison when their kids skip school, so that the state could then take the kids because hey, the parents are both in prison.

And her own father denounced her use of identity politics and her pandering to blacks by reinforcing the stereotype of Jamaicans being stoners.

I’m not very worried about any of these idiots, the democratic party will continue to self cannibalize until there’s nothing but a pile of bones left.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Everyone should already know I am not a Trump fan, but I am not a fan of the left either and couldn't stand Hillary just as much as Trump.

The last election I voted libertarian as a protest, but if the left is going to keep this gun grab sh!t up I will be voting for 'bleh' Trump.

He isn't much better with the crap he is pushing as far as 2nd amendment rights with wanting to raise the legal age to 21 and banning bump stocks but it is still better than the anti constitutional left.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
(( a325nt )) also the highest ten crime citys are those with the most gun restrictions .
There make you feel good ??
The CRIME in those citys has little to do with not being able to own a gun .

It has every thing to do with the Massive corruption in big citys the mismanagement the decay of inner citys .
Those born in the wrong areas have no hope ( o maybe a rap star or foot ball star or mcDonalds .
All they see growing up is violence and every one saying how they are scum so they become the scum you say they are . About the ONLY way to make good money is selling drugs . Heck this is now true near everyware .
Great jobs are UP least unemployment in 40 years you say ? What jobs ?
well 95 % are low lv low paying jobs like waleworld .
I know because the very town i live in has TONS of jobs that pay BELOW poverty lv pay .
TONS
heck best payed jobs here ( OUT side of health care is 14 $ a hour wahooo ill be rich in no time lol

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
ps I am 53 MY father made 14 $ a hour pushing buttons at a factory 35 years agaio .
Had FULL health coverage dental and retirement .
any one who says 14 $ a hour is all people shoudl be payed is one who wishes they could be the thief who is robbing the poor blind

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Yea MORE GUNS bigger badder .
All the easier to kill every one with .

O i dont say take your guns KEEP them . But i am afraid there is no Guns solution this go around . The goverments know this .
resetting civilization this time will meen we louse between 4 and 6 billion people .
End does happen your chances are 1 in 7 of living guns or no guns .
as for stopping a crime in progress 1 in 10,000 and out of the ones stopped it usaly ends badly for a bystander

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: dfnj2015

He didn't because he couldn't.

And...that's just exactly how it should be! That's why they're called "Rights" and not "permissions".

So what's your point?

Exactly. Obama didn't do it because for all his faults, the man's not stupid. He knows the type of war he would have touched off if he'd tried. At very minimum the massive amount of noncompliance would be a national embarrassment. Trump would do well to realize how fast his support would evaporate if *he* tried. Bump stocks notwithstanding.

Swalwell? Call me when he's above 1%.

edit on 25-4-2019 by netwarrior because: formatting

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
ALL oh this Stinks.
the Dems are behaving VERY stupidly.
its like they want trump to will.
are we all being fool'd? yes.

from the start trump has been like a funny soap!
with the Evil hilary.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Only problem is now your $15 an hour employee is competing with 3rd world country employees making $15 a day. The world is just not fair.

And AI and the robots are coming too. They will work 24x7 without breaks or being paid. No insurance. Just a couple of techs to oil an occasional bearing or tweak a setting or two.

China's really going to get bummed out when Apple starts making Iphones untouched by human hands.

edit on 25-4-2019 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Double post.
edit on 25-4-2019 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Yea Ntek 99 % of jobs will be robotic Including all these people who think there job is worth so much money a hour .
Then what lol waleworld has elf check out they are working well so triple them and need only one person who gards against theft .
Really its the only thing stopping waleworld from going full auto .
Add a robot how just scane the entire person leaving the store adds it directly to there card WITH out even slowing down your walk and wala .

Yep all the tek is in place its not a question of if but when and that when is soon .

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Immange a company that comes to walworld with a bot that can just scan a person and deduct money from accounts at the same time stealing becomes impossible and a bot that can order and stock as well and they are 10 k each but you only need 4 or 5 to run the whole store . No humans left at all .
Now 50 k saves them a million in paychecks alone along with 0 theft and in a year every walworld is automated .
O as for battery's ( well for walworld battery's not needed as the bots could just use the power grid its self .

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
"Nobody is taking your guns...........wait, what?"

Good luck with that.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hhmmmm.......um..... hey everyone, these troglodytes can wish in one hand and snip in the other...bbuuuuuut who is gonna enforce said wishful thinking?? As retired po po, we know Constitution better than these idiots and know that's a no-go. Harris and Swalwell
Would be better to try to pick up Pick Up Stix with their butt cheeks instead of seizing firearms. Aaand, as LEO, too dangerous of an endeavor even if I agreed with it WHICH I DO NOT. The gun problem they point to is a mental health issue we neglect, but by Joe, we give $ aid to other countries?!? Instead of taking care of our vets and our own people. We finance undocumented immigrants, and whatever bone headed domestic policies the swamp muster and, subsequently, suck at that. Everyone pump the brakes on this....it is pillow talk for the Dems and logistically, morally, and constitutionally impossible. Thx and watch your 6. .

Dutch947

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This post is not asking for insurrection against the US government.

However if the 2nd Amendment is to be hindered, guns are way to pervasive in the US to remove them all.
There are of last count 393 million privately owned guns in the US. Let that sink in a bit. There are more privately owned guns in the US than there are legal citizens. 46% of the world's privately owned guns are in the US. There are more privately owned guns in the US than there are in the military and police forces of the world, combined, and those are only the registered ones. Anyone who thinks that they can realistically remove guns from private citizens hands in the US is insane.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
You shall take nuffin.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

In Jefferson's "Commonplace Book," 1774-1776 he writes:

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature, they disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

Someone allot smarter than any current crop of democrats wrote that a long time ago....

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I don't know how many times I have to say this, but there is no legal basis for disarming American citizens. The bill of rights doesn't explain what the government let's you do, it explains what a tyrannical government can't forbid you from. Unalienable has a meaning.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Everyone should already know I am not a Trump fan, but I am not a fan of the left either and couldn't stand Hillary just as much as Trump.

The last election I voted libertarian as a protest, but if the left is going to keep this gun grab sh!t up I will be voting for 'bleh' Trump.

He isn't much better with the crap he is pushing as far as 2nd amendment rights with wanting to raise the legal age to 21 and banning bump stocks but it is still better than the anti constitutional left.

My sentiments also.

I wish we could turn back time and vote in Ron Paul when we had the Son of Bush. His ideas are resonating with me even know. Notice the Fed is docile at the moment, they may be the real threat. I recall " he who has the gold, makes the rules".

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
(( a325nt )) also the highest ten crime citys are those with the most gun restrictions .
There make you feel good ??
The CRIME in those citys has little to do with not being able to own a gun .

It has every thing to do with the Massive corruption in big citys the mismanagement the decay of inner citys .
Those born in the wrong areas have no hope ( o maybe a rap star or foot ball star or mcDonalds .
All they see growing up is violence and every one saying how they are scum so they become the scum you say they are . About the ONLY way to make good money is selling drugs . Heck this is now true near everyware .
Great jobs are UP least unemployment in 40 years you say ? What jobs ?
well 95 % are low lv low paying jobs like waleworld .
I know because the very town i live in has TONS of jobs that pay BELOW poverty lv pay .
TONS
heck best payed jobs here ( OUT side of health care is 14 $ a hour wahooo ill be rich in no time lol

I recall a professor tell our class in Psychology of Human Development that often people do what WE EXPECT them to do because we project, subconsciously onto the person, we believe will succeed or be scum as the above post, and we help create their situation. Powerful thing to expect them to do the right thing, they likely will. Expect them to fail they likely will.

The Motto was:

If you expect high standards from people you are more likely to have them met. But if you don't do that, it is likely you get bad results.
edit on 26-4-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join