It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smollett, honest and above all he is filled with integrity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
deadline.com...

The letter inked by the key cast was drafted in part by individuals close to Smollett, I hear. Tonight’s “Never Doubt I Love” episode of Empire, featuring a wedding between Jamal and Kai (Toby Onwumere) is the last one in which Smollett will appear this season — it’s unclear whether it will be the last time Empire fans ever see him. “Throughout Empire’s five seasons working with Jussie and watching how he has conducted himself throughout this traumatic event, we have come to know not just the character Jussie portrays, but also truly come to know Jussie’s personal character,” the letter reads. “He is kind. He is compassionate. He is honest and above all he is filled with integrity.”

So his cast is politicking for his return to Empire. After all, he was cleared of any wrongdoing, no charges filed. That means he is innocent!
So that brings me back to something that happened a while ago. A letter was sent to Fox Studios. Through the mail. It contained a white powdery substance. Who sent it? Is that legal? Why is the Cesar guy in jail? he sent plastic toys to democrats.

Opps, there is a law, but it seems to only apply to certain groups of people.

What About Harmless, Suspicious White Powder? Turns out, there's a handy federal offense covering this sort of thing. 18 U.S.C. section 1038 makes it a crime to "engag[e] in any conduct with intent to convey false or misleading information [that] may reasonably be believed [to indicate] that" a biological agent is present. It also makes doing so a civil action, i.e. allows someone to sue. Which is lawyer-talk for: no, you can't send threatening letters and add sugar, flour -- or corn starch -- to make it legal.

blogs.findlaw.com...

Perhaps he didn't intend to do bad things, so he's all good. Justice-not for all races or genders.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
the 2 Somali guys are going to take some of his and his lawyers cash for a few years , after all they plead guilty so they could keep things going!! So what were they guilty of other than being stupid and trusting their boyfriend.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Such a paragon.

Everyone should strive to reach his heights of virtuousness.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

If Hollywood didnt have double standards they wouldn't have any standards.

And if he was cleared of any wrong doing that means the cops are currently looking for the real assailants...right?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I mean... claiming he's innocent of crimes because he wasn't charged is one thing... but HONESTY?

He definitely lied about being attacked. And carried on the lie for months. Not sure they know what HONESTY or INTEGRITY actually mean.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

And if he was cleared of any wrong doing that means the cops are currently looking for the real assailants...right?

Rumor has it, that OJ has offered his assistance in finding the real attackers.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Rumor has it, that OJ has offered his assistance in finding the real attackers.

Probably laying low with Hillary's sniper...

But seriously.
I know our justice system is pretty screwed up but damn this guy is guilty as hell.
Chicago should be ashamed

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I just realized that this might be the only ct on ats that everyone knows is true. lol

This guy did it.
And he somehow got out of it.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I just realized that this might be the only ct on ats that everyone knows is true. lol

This guy did it.

I can't believe the federal aspect of this has just disappeared as well. it's as if this kid was Obama's hidden son, and is getting the government white wash. I honestly don't know what to make of it. But you are right, he's guilty as hell.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
As The World Turns .....

..... "The Osundairo Brothers" 😆😆

Jussie Smollett News: Osundairo brothers file defamation lawsuit against 'Empire' actor's attorneys

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

You know what really upsets me about all of this?

Jussie Smollett made up a hate crime to bolster his position with his company in order to get more money. In doing so, he slandered almost half the country. When caught, he threw those who had assisted him, who he had called "friends," under the bus. At a time and in a place where crime, actual crime, is so rampant the police can't keep up, he uses the police's time and resources to chase a wild goose for personal gain. In return, he gets released with no prosecution and probably didn't miss one single shooting of "Empire." Then he acts indignant that he even had to appear in court!

James Gunn makes an ugly statement years ago that, while obviously offensive, was not made with the intent to further his career or paycheck, used up no one's time, and implicated no one else. He apologizes profusely. In return, Guardians of the Galaxy III is initially cancelled indefinitely, and when he is reinstated finally, the movie has been pushed back a couple of years.

Smollett needs to spend the rest of his life in a tiny little cell like the animal he is. They can throw Kim Fox in there with him.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Smollett needs to spend the rest of his life in a tiny little cell like the animal he is. They can throw Kim Fox in there with him.

Would he be animal enough to mount up and regulate on Foxx’s ‘and-justice-for-all’ ass? That’d take a real man...or would Jussie have it ‘in him’?

Network Dude has been on this hoax since jump street, nice work

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Didn't realize his "Partner/BF" was named "Integrity"

edit on 4252019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'd sure like to know why this sack of crap had the charges dropped?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'm thinking that maybe some Hollywood production person wanted all charges dropped because it looks bad when a star can get tossed in jail. They probably threatened to close down some shows that are produced in Chicago. There are quite a few productions going on in chicago these days by some networks. These big production companies have a lot of power. They can bribe or threaten, but usually they do threaten to pull out of an area a lot if they get challenged.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
"I am extraordinarily humble"

-Drax.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

This guy did it.

I can't believe the federal aspect of this has just disappeared as well. it's as if this kid was Obama's hidden son, and is getting the government white wash. I honestly don't know what to make of it. But you are right, he's guilty as hell.

Yeah....I saw this as nothing more than a complete distraction .....

From what? Ha!! Isn’t that what a distraction is for?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
He's full of something...

But it certainly isn't integrity.

He should be sitting is a cell for almost starting a race war.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
he is full of chiraq

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
In all seriousness, I am curious about one other thing in all this.

His bond.

No, not the $10,000 that the media has been bandying about. His bond was $100,000, which a bond company had to fork out. The $10,000 his friend posted was just a portion of the total bond amount levied against Smollett.

Typically when a bond is granted, the bonding company requires that some sort of collateral of equal or greater value to the bond ($100,000 in this instance) is put forth by a third party; be it real estate, a CD, high end art, etc; something of equivalent value to which the bond company attaches a lien in the event the person being bonded fails to appear or makes a run for it.

If the person who is under bond then fails to appear, or otherwise absconds their presence, the bond company then executes their lien and seizes the collateral in recompense for the loss of the bond. If the case is resolved, the fee paid to bail the individual out then becomes the profit of the bond company. This is generally how those companies make money.

Since Smollett forfeited his bond, what happened to the collateral put up by whomever it was that paid the $10,000?

This is something I've not seen discussed anywhere.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join