It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mueller Report Reviewed by Judge Andrew Napolitano on Fox News

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I bet they decide not to have Mueller himself testify. They'll want to interrogate everyone else involved looking for perjury traps. If Mueller testifies, it let's all the air out of the sails when he shrugs and says "maybe" after two years of investigating.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Incomparable. You do understand how technology works don't you? Because if you do your statement must be in jest?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: RadioRobert
I'm still trying to establish how the Chief Executive exercising his constitutional power to direct the DOJ or offer pardons is now considered "obstruction of justice" absent of corrupt intent.

The constitution hands him the power to literally immunize a person from legal culpability in three different ways (pardon, commutation, policies of prosecutorial discretion). Judge Napolitano apparently believes the framers of the constitution meant to say exercising those powers is a crime...

Mueller apparently believes public criticism of law enforcement might be obstruction of justice now. So I'm looking forward to the mass indictment of the BLM movement based on their tweets...

Mueller literally acknowledges the difficulties of the President's powers, role and that obstruction would require corrupt intent. Then says he decided not the make a decision and leave it to Barr after admitting he cannot conclude a crime was committed.

But a talking head on TV wants me to believe the Special Counsel's confidential report to the AG was "really" an invitto Congress for impeachment despite not concluding a crime was committed.

It's bizarro land.

Ordering the White House counsel to fire the special investigator is pretty clear obstruction of justice. Oh! and I remember when the news broke that Trump told Don McGhan that and pretty much everyone on this site said "Fake News". Guess what? It's not fake, its true.

so this is your bitch? Trump ordered something that was illegal, and it was not followed through with?

Can you point me to the thread you did about Hillary being thrown in jail over wanting to drone Assange? Or is that different? One is wanting to fire someone, and one is wanting to kill someone. Are they the same in your eyes?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Incomparable. You do understand how technology works don't you? Because if you do your statement must be in jest?

Speaking of jests... that's funny.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

This is a very quick video. However, it does a good job overviewing the findings of the Mueller Report. Not the lies that Bill Barr spread. Not Bill Barr's interpretation of the law. The actual report itself.

Link

You have to ask yourself, are you an American or are you Trump's dog?

Thanks for the summary of the video in your OP! 😡

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: BlackJackal
In May of 2017, Napolitano was intimidated/threatened/coerced by Intelligence Agency operatives, into his current (mostly) anti-Trump stance on most issues.

Yeah, I remember that. One day, he was my first pick for the Supreme Court, then he said something on his show - something about 'Obama could legally order a wiretap on Trump and that this power was granted in the statute - and just like Jeanine Pirro, he disappeared for a while, but when he came back, he was a changed man, more like Chris Wallace than his old self.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: thov420
Let the Senate initiate impeachment.

...snip...

They still have to prove in a court of law that laws were broken.

You are confused,

The House impeaches.

The Senate tries the case.

No court of law involved.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Right. The house basically serves as a Grand Jury for indictment. The trial takes place in the Senate. Where Trump would get to make a legal defense to a Republican majority. Lots of people get indicted without a conviction. In this case, they do not even make a case for indictment, nevermind "beyond reasonable doubt". Noone has ever been charged and convicted on "I've got my suspicions, but can't conclude a crime was committed. I'm not convinced he's innocent" .

You know what investigators do when they have reasonable suspicion? They investigate. You know what investigators and prosecutors do when someone makes an accusation and they investigate for two years, collect all the testimony and evidence, and still only have a suspicion? They close their investigation: "Unsubstantiated". Means they could not substantiate the claims of wrongdoing with a preponderance of evidence. They could not show it was more likely than not a crime was committed with evidence.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Southern Guardian...is that you???

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Why do you think Bill Barr and Rod Rosenstein are liars?

Cause the MSM told him so.... 😁

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Every president has lied and twisted things since I was a kid. I watched many of them talk through their Bum cheeks. Obama lied a real lot too, he was much milder in the beginning but later on, he was a great deceiver.

We elect the best deceiver to office of the president of our country. The one that lies and twists things to make people believe that they are good wins the election. I still can't understand why Hillary did not win, I guess maybe she broke too many rules while working under Obama and social media allowed millions of people to see the truth. She was by far the best deceiver of the two.

Trump being in office,,,,,,,,blame it on Hillary and the Democratic party, it is their stupidity and ignorance that put up Hillary to go against Trump. Maybe I have dissassociated myself from the liberals and Democrats now because of Hillary, how ignorant of the Democrats to allow such an ignorant and corrupt woman to run against Trump. We got Trump now and blame that on the Liberals.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I stand corrected about that. I should have kept reading my own link.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

This is a very quick video. However, it does a good job overviewing the findings of the Mueller Report. Not the lies that Bill Barr spread. Not Bill Barr's interpretation of the law. The actual report itself.

Link

Well if you voted Democrat in the last election, you didn't think smashing a cell phone to conceal evidence was obstruction enough to sway you so why do think that Trumps supposed obstruction that pales in comparison would sway his voters?

Trumps Dog? That's low and pathetic

I didn't vote Democratic in the last election. I didn't vote Republican. Why? Because it was easy to see that both were horrible people unfit to be president.

Yet Trump was still elected POTUS, time to go back to sticking your fingers in your ears and scream lalalalalalala.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: chr0naut

Link

Well if you voted Democrat in the last election, you didn't think smashing a cell phone to conceal evidence was obstruction enough to sway you so why do think that Trumps supposed obstruction that pales in comparison would sway his voters?

It was government procedure to wipe and destroy cell 'phones and tablets that may have contained secret data and were no longer in use.

No 'phones, that existed after the time they were subpoena'd, were destroyed. All phones capable of being surrendered, were.

There was no deliberate attempt to hide data from the investigators (although data that had been requested was deleted by accident due to miscommunication and IT support incompetence).

So you are going on record as saying that there was no deliberate attempt by Hillary's IT guy to hide data from investigators, although they deleted 33,000 subpeona'd emails, wiped the hard drives then destroyed them and then destroyed any devices that might have had any information on them.

Although according to you SOME data requested was deleted by accident due to miscommunication and IT support incompetence.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I think I just peed myself laughing at your post... LOL

THIS is an example of what rational people have to deal with now in American politics?

No hard drives were destroyed.

The functional and operating server was surrendered to the FBI.

The deletion and secure overwrite of mail files were .PST files, not the .EDB files which are the primary Exchange mail datastore.

When you 'delete' mail messages on an Exchange server, the messages stay in the database but are marked as deleted (much like when you delete a file on an NTFS volume, the file is marked as deleted in its header but remains on the volume. This is how undelete and unformat utilities can operate). You would know this if you had to support old Exchange mail servers because the bane of an admin's life is the issue of running out of drive space and the fact that the only real solution is to move the ever growing mail store to increasingly larger media.

Normally the end user cannot access messages that are marked as deleted in the mail datastore however there are several recovery utilities that can access all the messages, even in a damaged datastore. How do you imagine the FBI would know about the existence of those 33,000 mail messages if they were really gone from the datastore? They recovered and were able to read every one of them, a process that takes significant time, which is why it took them a while.

Generally, because of the enormous size of .EDB files they are considered safe from spies. Tor read the files would require the Mail server to be taken off-line and copied to some other large media, which would require physical access to the machine. However, smaller extracts from the mail store, .PST files, are vulnerable to hackers. It was the .PST files that were deleted and securely overwritten. Bleachbit cannot touch an executing instance of an Exchange datastore. The files are locked by the mail server.

The IT support were supposed to have securely deleted the .PST files according to government security protocols but were not informed that the data was under subpoena at the time the deletion happened and none of the DNC staff were aware of exactly what the support staff were doing at the time or that routine maintenance would remove data.

The DNC servers were hacked and the content of e-mails in those .PST files or accessible via a mail client (those that weren't marked as deleted in the mail datastore) were retrieved by the hackers. This is partly because the IT support didn't do their job properly and clean up such security breaches frequently enough.

So your belief that hard drives or devices were destroyed after the subpoena are absolute BS. The secure destruction of discarded devices is policy and was followed up until the subpoena.

You would know all this if your news services weren't so full of omission, opinion and spin that you can't tell what is truth or what is fake. If you actually read the source data rather than the headlines you might realize this.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Link

I didn't vote Democratic in the last election.

Riiiiiight...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: chr0naut

Link

It was government procedure to wipe and destroy cell 'phones and tablets that may have contained secret data and were no longer in use.

No 'phones, that existed after the time they were subpoena'd, were destroyed. All phones capable of being surrendered, were.

There was no deliberate attempt to hide data from the investigators (although data that had been requested was deleted by accident due to miscommunication and IT support incompetence).

She had 13 ph's that mysteriously disappeared when the FBI requested them. Do you really think that she had no idea she was going to be investigated long before the investigation started? Do you really believe the data erased was an accident? C'mon, this isn't brain surgery. If you believe the narrative they tried selling, then I have a fine bridge for sale if interested.

No, she didn't carry around 13 'phones with her and suddenly destroy some when they were requested by the FBI. That is just the most unrealistic of assumptions and if you had put even a modicum of thought into it, instead of uncritically swallowing the FauxNews headlines you'd realize the fact.

She had over the time period prior to the investigation, many 'phones, but she broke some and upgraded some and downgraded some (because she found she was unfamiliar with the user interface on some of her new 'phones). (Hey, she was rich and 'phone companies churn out, and obsolete, models all the time. If they didn't everyone would buy just one phone and then no more and their business would suffer).

It was policy to ensure that any potentially secret data the discarded phones had, was unrecoverable. Hence they were wiped and physically destroyed, then the bits disposed of.

The whereabouts of those 'phones was unknown because they had been trashed as per policy (policy document linked to in a previous post).

Your derision has backfired.

edit on 25/4/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

This is 2019 I can be Trump's anything I want...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It is much better than being hillarys anything.....

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You know what it is growing tired and exhausting how some of you people cannot see how corrupt the left wing liberals have become.Obama spied on Trump,which is 100 % a crime against another President.Hillary Clinton went to war without Congressional approval,another crime,and under President Obama administration.From what I understand Obama did not want to nothing to do with these wars..F.B.I. did not arrest neither President Obama nor Secretary Hillary Clinton..Who both 100% committed crimes against their own country...Like President Obama let these idiots run around doing anything they wanted to do..Look where it got our country into a political mess and they know it up top and refuse to do anything about....This country is sick and it is because President Obama and Hillary Clinton was treated like messiah figure heads. F.B.I. turns out was corrupt against President Trump as well...Turns out Edward Snowden was correct about the NSA spying and why He told about it,who knows how sick their spying is.
edit on 25-4-2019 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join