It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about Assange? Radio silence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So, mister Assange was arrested on the 11th of april 2019. Almost 2 weeks ago....
Maybe I missed something, but there seems to be a radio silence around him. No keys dropped to his security files, no media coverage for what I have seen. No updates whatsoever, just nothing...

Does anyone have any news?
Any theory about this radio silence? Or is it just the judicial apparatus in the UK taking it’s time?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

I assume there will be a extradition hearing in which he will almost certainly fight. It will be a very long ordeal, sometimes they can go on for years.

I cannot see them actually extraditing Assange since technically depending on what or even if the US charges him with. He is better off in custody instead of stuck in that embassy.

According to the Judge, the US must present a case by June 12th. Expect to hear the arguments that the US prison system being medieval, as it's been used before and recently in a real hacker's case.

www.reuters.com...
edit on 4/24/2019 by DJMSN because: Additional

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

He's possibly gone into a mental facility ? Looked wild eyed and bearded and struggling on his way out , the Ecuadorians had had enough of him for some reason , and then it's his privacy and obviously jurisprudence to keep quiet about it . Just a possible theory .

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
So, mister Assange was arrested on the 11th of april 2019. Almost 2 weeks ago....
Maybe I missed something, but there seems to be a radio silence around him. No keys dropped to his security files, no media coverage for what I have seen. No updates whatsoever, just nothing...

Does anyone have any news?
Any theory about this radio silence? Or is it just the judicial apparatus in the UK taking it’s time?

It's almost as if the people who deal with him know how to not leak to the press. See people, it can be done.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Or he got suicided.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The same thoughts crossed my mind yesterday. There were those first couple of shouts of THIS IS THE BIG DROP, then nada for the last couple weeks almost.

Out of sight, out of mind?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt

He's in custody awaiting sentencing on his criminal offence of skipping bail. He's going to be sentenced at some stage, but is back in court in early May. Considering he's made an industry of frustrating justice, he can expect a custodial sentence, or maybe he'll get off on the basis his life's a mess.

One good thing though. His compaint in the Equadorian consultate that he did not have access to dental care, or a doctor, will have been addressed. While in custody he'll get all that for free.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Or... There is nothing to report and the mystery surrounding Mr Assange and him having the information to bring down the new world order and the Catholic church and the Monarchy too are nothing more than urban legend fostered by the internet.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Or, he is in custody? As in - not at liberty?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Or maybe Hillary send her killers to him, ya know, since she's a sociopath and stuff.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Supposedly these safeguards were put into place should anything happen to Assange and would be activated upon his arrest or death or other reason. His presence would not be required.
At least that is how I understand it.
edit on 4252019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Ah - I see. Then I have no idea.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Ah - I see. Then I have no idea.

It seems then that its possible some of the information about Assange is just cult embellishments.
Since nothing has happened and he's been arrested.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Just bluffing, maybe?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Personally....

I think he being interrogated, think about the s***that went down because of him....

Wasn’t it the cables that incriminated the USA for spying on our friends as well....LONG BEFORE Snowden.....

He could be tried in a military court...9/11

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: highvein

Or... There is nothing to report and the mystery surrounding Mr Assange and him having the information to bring down the new world order and the Catholic church and the Monarchy too are nothing more than urban legend fostered by the internet.

Either way, there is no leaks about it. So it can be done.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I'm not sure what is happening here. I had the insurance file on my old computer but not anymore. I was also under the impression that if anything happened to him: death, arrest, etc, the key would be released. Maybe it all was just a scam/bluff. Either way, I'm glad of the info he did publish, proving to people that the US and others do spy on their citizens. A lot of us here knew it already, but having the proof is a whole different thing than just believing.

join