It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NJ Governor wants to deny the poor their 2nd Amendment right

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Poor people commit more gun violence. The law should help with that.

Yeah, because people who are going to do illegal stuff with a guns are sticklers when it comes to following the laws.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don't look at me like that. You know its true.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's a plan to force poor people to have guns without permits.

The arrests and jailings will increase exponentially 😧

I think it is a plan to excuse the police state in killing poor people with guns.
The establishment have already conditioned people that illegally owning fire arms is a an approved death sentence.
It is one of the first things you see mentioned when someone is killed by a cop.

With Globalism pushing everyone to poverty, only the top wealthy will be approved for gun ownership.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

When seconds count police are only minutes away.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

A NJ CCW is honored in 24 states. NJ does not honor any other state’s CCW.

Might as well cross into Canada as far as your rights under the Constitution are concerned. There would be less trash alongside the road anyway.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

en.wikipedia.org...
There's no anchor tied to your ass... increase the population density of conservatives in teetering states which have not yet allowed retards to dictate their entire state's governance.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Dayum!

We just have a class, which is pretty much waived if you're a vet, and you pay a fee and I can haul my boom-stick on my hov-a-round all day long.

Do you use it to fire donuts directly into your gob?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

I live in Portlandistan.

I have to wear a burka for gods sake!
well your lips are too "pouty" and Id have to have my way with you for not hiding yourself!

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Yeah, I know. Beautiful place utterly destroyed by nannies, useless eaters, and the politically disabled. Great example, though... surely at some point the majority of Portland was sane. They did nothing as the politically retarded moved in amongst them and look where things ended up. It's like cockroaches, once you realize they're there you either poison everything that isn't you in the house or surrender to being infested and overrun.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I can't even.

Not wanting to be rude, but since an employer quit paying me to travel to NJ, NY and OR, I can't think of a reason to go to any of those places.

When I get stopped by Popo, they rarely ask "whatcha packin?" And if I tell them, they go, "Sweet! can I see it?"

The whole thing is class war. Deprive the proles of the ancient legal safeguards, but maintain it for the personal security teams of the elite.

These are the same folks who won't pay for armed guards in public schools, but keep all their money in banks with armed guards.

I think you'll see more and more people choose private schools because of the security teams.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Sorry, this keyboard has a "bumpstock key"
edit on 25-4-2019 by Graysen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

If the 2nd Amendment was utilized correctly, by citizens not afraid of government, this type of crap would correct itself.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   

As long as voting registration costs the same.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

And it's not actually their job to get involved and risk their lives to save yours, but hey they will definitely show up even if they sit outside.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's a plan to force poor people to have guns without permits.

The arrests and jailings will increase exponentially 😧

Wonder when they'll make ammo illegal.

The law is a fickle thing.

Where I live, in 'old' Jersey, I can legally possess shotgun cartridges and up to 4kg of black powder, but if I got caught in possession of a measly 1.77 air rifle without a licence, I could be facing jail time.

Strange world, lol

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

What's that look for? The poor have always committed more crimes over all than any other segment of society.
You know this cowboy.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

So Murphy's law will go...well as expected?

Never underestimate the stupidity of the American political class.

"Politics was created so stupid people could have jobs."
-DBCowboy

You'll never get anywhere if you think these people are stupid.. They know exactly what they are doing and why..

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: highvein

When seconds count police are only minutes away.

Yes.
The county in PA that I grew up in has 435 sq miles covered by ONE state trooper.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Grimpachi

And it's not actually their job to get involved and risk their lives to save yours, but hey they will definitely show up even if they sit outside.

Google "Gonzales vs Castle Rock". The police are under no obligation to protect an individual, their obligation is to protect society as a whole.

Pretty much sucks the air out of the "police will protect you" argument.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Great idea! I'll just tell my wife to quit her job and tell my kid who lives at home, while attending college, to pack up and find another school. Do you realize how ignorant you sound? Get off your high horse and realize that for many people, moving IS NOT an option.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join