It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama told Putin to "cut it out"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Trump told the world that he believed Putin over his own US intel.

You mean he believed Putin over Obama's embedded deepstate intel? So would I.

Just like people believe kavenaugh over factless and baseless claims.

Sometimes, believe it or not, people are falsely accused. The deep obama/clinton hacks trying to throw the blame on putin isn't all that hard to believe. For those that realize the level of propaganda coming from their "commanders" in "chief".

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Reminds me of the time obama and all those wanted us to roll into syria and bomb the # out of eveyone and do a regime change.

You had "elected" officials coming out and saying "Trust me, ive seen the proof. We can't show the american people but you just need to back us on this."

How stupid do some people have to be. No proof, no information...just trust us. "We" have the best interest of everyone at heart. That was solidly rebuked even in the obama days. Why do people jump at believing this cy-op # now?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Just like people believe kavenaugh over factless and baseless claims.

Sometimes, believe it or not, people are falsely accused. The deep obama/clinton hacks trying to throw the blame on putin isn't all that hard to believe. For those that realize the level of propaganda coming from their "commanders" in "chief".

I blame it on the programming.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Former President Obama is retired now.

He should learn to just dance.

A few vodkas, and he grabs Michaela, or whatever the name was, and they do a nice romantic waltz.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

who would believe them anyways

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
What could Obama do, the US constantly has interfered with elections in foreign countries. They have to make an international law to make it illegal, and if you noticed, no law has been made. No law will be made, since the USA and European countries all interfere. Look at the Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

It isn't a question, it's a fact that Russia interfered in our election, with the intent to aid Trump's campaign and hurt Clinton. The Mueller report details Russian hacking of the DNC communications and their distribution through WikiLeaks, and Russian efforts to "collude" with the Trump campaign.

It's no secret that Trump stood on a national stage and alerted Russia, "If you're listening", please hack Hillary Clinton's server, and leak them to us.

There is no question that Trump stood on the world stage in Helsinki and told the world he believed Putin's denial of any interference or hacking, over his own cabinet and intel communities.

Trump's Chief of Staff refuses to let Homeland Security brief Trump on recent updates as to Russian interference in current elections and the upcoming 2020 election, because he's just to triggered to deal.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

It isn't a question, it's a fact that Russia interfered in our election, with the intent to aid Trump's campaign and hurt Clinton. The Mueller report details Russian hacking of the DNC communications and their distribution through WikiLeaks, and Russian efforts to "collude" with the Trump campaign.

It's no secret that Trump stood on a national stage and alerted Russia, "If you're listening", please hack Hillary Clinton's server, and leak them to us.

There is no question that Trump stood on the world stage in Helsinki and told the world he believed Putin's denial of any interference or hacking, over his own cabinet and intel communities.

Trump's Chief of Staff refuses to let Homeland Security brief Trump on recent updates as to Russian interference in current elections and the upcoming 2020 election, because he's just to triggered to deal.

No that's incorrect. What it is said that Russia did was expose crooked Hillary through her e-mails which exposed her as a liar and a fraud to her own supporters, and enough of them learning these things turned and voted Trump, and if it helped Trump was only a consequence of crooked Hillary's actions.

Crooked Hillary is to blame for playing those supporting her as fellow like minded supporters of her criminality, not Russia.

What Hillary represents is pay for play, political favors and graft in the hundreds of millions, even billions of dollars for friends and relatives wherever she could find them who were willing to be bribed and bought off at the expense of legality and justice, and she got people killed.

Her own actions created her demise, not Russia. Get this through your head and then learn to see what the real truth of the situations is and that when you refuse to do so, everyone can see it for what it really is, which is total denial of the TRUTH.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Obama, leader of the Jihad IS Army in Syria. He sure left his little minions in the mire. Putin and Assad whipped the West's and Israel's ass big time. All that is left of Obama's proxy IS army is a few starving children and widows in the desert now. Well done, Obama, the rainbow President.

Worst lame President America ever had. Also, he was the drone President. I wonder how man people were killed by his drone attacks? Many more people were killed under Obama than Trump. There was far more Americian military action under him than Trump, to date. A regular wolf in sheep's clothing was Obama.

Please America, don't be fooled so much by charisma. Charisma is nothing.

edit on 25-4-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

So we knew in 2016 no tampering/collusion happened. Why did we waste 2 years on that investigation?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No that's incorrect. What it is said that Russia did was expose crooked Hillary through her e-mails...

No, that's incorrect. Russia hacked the DNC, not Hillary Clinton.

Remember? "Russia, if you're listening, please hack Hillary Clinton's emails...." 5 hours later, according to the Mueller report, they tried, but failed, to hack Hillary's server.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Wrong again on all points. The DNC wasn't running for president, Hillary was.

Trump won because Hillary was exposed of her lying, conniving hypocrisy and criminality no matter what the source was.

Russia "snitching" on Hillary by hacking the DNC is irrelevant. What is relevant is that Hillary was exposed and laid bare for a little snapshot of what she really is to all the American people and the world. Many people already knew this without confirmation, but the exposure of just how dark a liar Hillary is, and how evil she is changed the minds of those who might have voted for her, who then voted for Trump.

If Hillary wasn't so dirty to begin with she might have won anyways, and she is deep toxic manure lagoon level poison.

If Russia did anything, they helped America.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Weather or not the meddling was effective enough to actually sway the election to trump is irrelevant.
While the intelligence agencies were scrambling to figure out What was going on the email chain that Jr released to the public setting up the trump tower meeting makes it pretty clear that some in the trump camp knew that the Russian govt were working to help trump!
So while you are asking why Obama didn't do anything I have to ask. Just what did the trump camp do outside of encourage the meddling knowing that they would benefit from it?

edit on 25-4-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Wrong again on all points. The DNC wasn't running for president, Hillary was.

That's right, but you're still wrong.

Hillary was running for president, but Russia hacked the DNC, not Hillary's server. The emails in question, that Trump asked Russia to get, were not campaign emails. They were emails from her time as Secretary of State, that were supposed to have been copied to the National Archives, but instead, they were deleted under the excuse that they were personal and unrelated to state business.

If you can't that right, it's hard to take you seriously on things as complicated as the Mueller report.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

lol. 12 Russian hackers defeated our political process, while Obama stated that there was nothing interfering with the election process. Hmmm. Does that make Obama not only a liar, but an actual Russian Spy. That almost seems like Obama and Russia was in cahoots to take down Trump with these accusations after the election because they couldn't stop him from winning the election. Kind of like a backup plan.

Just because you don't like his humor, doesn't mean he was sincere, or did you not hear the audience laughing, which is the first clue that it was a joke. He was also referring to the 30,000 emails that no one could supposedly find. Remember?

lol. So disingenuous. Because of the Cyber Security situation. Out of context much? Sometimes I wonder why I even try.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

So what you're telling me is that you believe Russia interfered in the 2016 election and Donald Trump shouldn't be president because the interference was so grave that it tipped the scales too far.

Got it. Orange Man Bad.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Yes, Russians hacked computers, worked to defeat Hillary Clinton and install Trump

He also said that, even after the Mueller report documented Russian interference in the 2016 election, that is only a small part of the story.
“The bottom line is, there was overwhelming evidence that Russian operatives hacked American computers and defrauded American citizens, and that is only the tip of the iceberg of a comprehensive Russian strategy to influence elections, promote social discord, and undermine America, just like they do in many other countries,” Rosenstein said.
www.msn.com...

Yes, Trump was serious when he asked Russia to get Hillary's emails. He said so himself and doubled down on the prospect of other countries joining in the hacking!

"If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton's 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!" twitter.com...

Out of context much? Sometimes I wonder why I even try.

You're not trying at all, except on polishing your lying and diversion skills.

Nielsen was warned not to talk to Trump about new Russian election interference: report thehill.com...
edit on 26-4-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Meanwhile Clinton is actually colluding using Kremlin sourced lies to attack Trump.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

And back to the not so dead horse you run. Or maybe it's more like a scapegoat I don't know.
Are you implying that Hillary was pretending to be trumps English buddy and it was really her that was inviting him to a meeting with the Russian lawyer and her friends to share information about Hillary that clearly stated the is was part of a campaign by Russia to assist trump in his election? And then I guess she somehow through some kind of mind control forced Jr to send back his reply.
If it's what you say it is I love it.
And then I guess she arranged for Jr kurshner and manifort to all be kidnapped and dropped off in the office for the meeting.
That wicked witch of the north is such a cold hearted b.... Now isn't she???

Hugging flags and griping about football players kneeling to protest doesn't make a patriot. Putting the country"a best interest above your your own self interest does. Trump failed on that one and considering how little he has done since to address the issues to ensure Russia or any other country doesn't yet to meddle this time around. I think he is still failing. He can hug all the flags he wants.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join