It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed - Bob Mueller and his Team Were Corrupt and Dirty... Went After Family Members.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Further confirmation from the man who oversaw the Mueller investigation, Rod Rosenstein. They leaked information to the news media in an attempt to damage President Trump during the investigation.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's not what he said...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

“The FBI disclosed classified evidence about the investigation to ranking legislators and their staffers,” he said. “Someone selectively leaked details to the news media.”

Do you think they leaked information for what? To help Trump?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Full quote:

The FBI disclosed classified evidence about the investigation to ranking legislators and their staffers. Someone selectively leaked details to the news media. The FBI Director announced at a congressional hearing that there was a counterintelligence investigation that might result in criminal charges. Then the former FBI Director alleged that the President pressured him to close the investigation, and the President denied that the conversation occurred.

All this happens before Mueller is ever appointed, first off. Second, it's not at all clear from the quote that the FBI improperly disclosed information to congress critters. Congress people receive a variety of classified briefings. The selective leak to the media was probably from a "legislator and their staffers" and not the FBI (though Comey obviously had zero qualms about leaking what he wanted out there, either.
The leak was obviously wrong and a political hit job, but it's not clear it came from the FBI at all.

Regardless, there is nothing in there about Mueller.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The FBI disclosed classified evidence about the investigation to ranking legislators and their staffers. Someone selectively leaked details to the news media.

That's sloppy writing. 'Someone' is not enough information, someone from the FBI leaked or someone in Congress leaked?

edit on 26-4-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer because Heels took it

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The FBI disclosed classified evidence about the investigation to ranking legislators and their staffers. Someone selectively leaked details to the news media.

That's sloppy writing. 'Someone' is not enough information, someone from the FBI leaked or someone in Congress leaked?

It's the transcript from his speech. What Rosenstein actually said.

And yes, it is totally ambiguous. It also has nothing to do with Mueller.

We know that Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Page, and their little cabal leaked certain info to the press, too, during that phase, but I'm not sure at all that's what Rosenstein was talking about. We do have the OIG report from Horowitz who mentions several instances of Agents receiving "improper gifts" from media contacts, Andy McCabe managed to lose his pension because of lying about that specifically. Along with the media contacts documented in the Page/Strozk texts.

This speech still adds nothing new to the conversation, though. And he was clearly talking about events pre-Mueller.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
When the results of current investigations into the origins of the Mueller Investigation are made public, it will be deemed retroactively as illegal.

I hope the President then moves to (as much as possible) reverse the damage done to the lives of U.S. citizens by the Mueller hit-squad. There also needs to be serious jail time for all who were knowlingly involved in this treasonous act.

Personally, I'd love to see him issue a full pardon to General Flynn, then offer him the job of NSA again.

I can just see the fireworks over that one...
edit on 26-4-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
While over here in reality it was because a shady global businessman with ties to Russian money launderers who was also complicit in a scheme to launder money for the Iranian Revolutionary Guard became President.

Rotflmaoshifoomc!!!

Boy, I hear your Momma calling, it's way past your bed time. She has cookies and milk!

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Attorney General Barr confirmed during his confirmation hearing that execution is on the table for traitors. Especially so after President Trump's 2017 Executive Order.

Eh? Got a link, I missed that part...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Wait, what? Flynn plead guilty to lying to the FBI which is a crime depsite you purposefully ignoring this fact. Slimey scumbag is going to jail where he belongs. If you wish to support him for this type of behavior it shows more about your character than his.

Sorry, but Flynn was set up, and even the FBI interrogator said that he did not believe that Flynn lied.

The only reason Flynn plead guilty was to protect his son and the rest of his family.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
Andy McCabe managed to lose his pension because of lying about that specifically.

You sure about that? The last I heard, he was allowed to keep it...

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

There has been reporting that you can keep your federal pension if you have at least five years in even if your are the subject of "involuntary separation". That is true. Those people a re generally able to apply for Discontinued Service Retirement. For example if after five years you were downsized or terminated for failing to meet performance standards, you could retain your pension in that form.

That does not cover termination for "misconduct" or "deliquency".

He also lost the early program eligibility for Law Enforcement officers.

I would be surprised if he is still eligible given he was fired with cause for gross misconduct.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

You do realize the same people that put a chart together on MSM bias and put CNN as neutral labeled Vanity Fair as a hyper-partisan liberal source, right? No wonder you are so misinformed.

Since their lies about "Trump and officials colluded with Russia" is now dead in the water, no wonder they are making claims about events that occurred in 2012.

BTW, let's see if we can get this straight... George Soros became millionaire by working for nazi Germany selling the property that was confiscated of Jewish people who were sent to concentration camps... George Soros has business with pretty much every left-wing agency and group out there. So that means, every group who has received, or is receiving money now from Soros are nazi sympathizers... But the left is fine and dandy receiving money from Soros the nazi to this day, and willingly accept that money with smiley faces... Ironic isn't it?... That money Soros is giving to every "left-wing cause and RINOs" was earned through nazi blood money...

BTW, even before anyone in the left learned that Soros earned his money this way, you are all still willing partners with a real nazi...

Foresight is a witch isn't it?...

Even IF there was such deals with Iran there is no reason why trump or his family would have known this since the article itself states the Iranian regime used officials of the Iranian National Guard which I doubt Trump, or his family knew who they were...

BTW, anyone in the left remembers that the Iranians also threatened every Obama/Hillary official with telling the world the truth, and then what his name with a horse face... that dude that has a white wig and his chin could pass for a needle... Oh yeah John Kerry went to Iran as if he was working for the U.S. government, even though he wasn't part of it...

Did the Iranians threaten Trump and his family with releasing this information that vanity claims is true, or did they threaten former Obama/Hillary officials with releasing the names of those who took bribes in the Obama/Hillary administration to make the Iranian nuke deal?...

edit on 27-4-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Thank-you for information on George Soros's background. He must be very old, if he worked with the Nazis.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Thank-you for information on George Soros's background. He must be very old, if he worked with the Nazis.

Sometimes people need to be shown that because someone might have dealt with a "dark figure" in the past, it doesn't mean that person, or people knew about "the darkness" of the person they were going to make a deal with. If you get my drift.

Lots of people didn't know the dark past of Soros, and about 12 years ago I would have thought Soros was "a good hearted philanthropist." now I know better.

Not to mention, if there was any truth to this wouldn't it have better served the Iranians to "threaten Trump and his family" with releasing this information?... After all, this (the Iranians threatening Obama/Hillary officials) happened under Trump's administration. But instead the Iranians threatened the Obama/Hillary administration with releasing the names of people they bribed to get the nuke deal... Then John Kerry magically went to Iran, while claiming he was doing it for the betterment of this world... yeah right... The fact that Kerry went to Iran tells me that the threats of the Iranians were not a bluff. If the Iranians had ANY information which they could use against the Trump administration to "get their deal back" they would have used it, and they haven't...

In other words, I doubt the story in "Vanity," more so when the whole "Russian collusion" has been based on lies which left-wing news sources like "Vanity" have been proclaiming "were the truth" for 2-3 years now.

edit on 27-4-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Sorry, but Flynn was set up, and even the FBI interrogator said that he did not believe that Flynn lied.

The only reason Flynn plead guilty was to protect his son and the rest of his family.

Riiiiiight. It must have been some other National Security Advisor who met with the Russian Ambassador and then lied about it, totally believable.

Liar scumbag is in jail where he belongs. #DrainTheSwamp

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Riiiiiight. It must have been some other National Security Advisor who met with the Russian Ambassador and then lied about it, totally believable.

You obviously couldn't care less about the truth, so I'll just bow out and let you have the last word, being all snug and secure in your ignorance.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

General Flynn isn't in jail.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

General Flynn isn't in jail.

Only a matter of time.

posted on Apr, 27 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

You obviously couldn't care less about the truth, so I'll just bow out and let you have the last word, being all snug and secure in your ignorance.

Considering he and his attorney admitted to this I'm not overly concerned what you think.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join