It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed - Bob Mueller and his Team Were Corrupt and Dirty... Went After Family Members.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Mueller hurt lives financially, physically, mentally...without ever sending them to jail. Carter Page and General Flynn are two that I can think of off the top of my head.

Wait, what? Flynn plead guilty to lying to the FBI which is a crime depsite you purposefully ignoring this fact. Slimey scumbag is going to jail where he belongs. If you wish to support him for this type of behavior it shows more about your character than his.

Lock him up! Lock him up!

edit on 25-4-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer because Heels took it

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Mueller hurt lives financially, physically, mentally...without ever sending them to jail. Carter Page and General Flynn are two that I can think of off the top of my head.

Wait, what? Flynn plead guilty to lying to the FBI which is a crime depsite you purposefully ignoring this fact. Slimey scumbag is getting going to jail where he belongs. If you wish to support him for this type of behavior it shows more about your character than his.

Do you even have the backstory on the Flynn story? Two agents ambushed him in the White House for an "off the record" chat, which they then used against him later. It's beyond shady. Mueller is even on record saying that's not something they normally do.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Do you even have the backstory on the Flynn story? Two agents ambushed him in the White House for an "off the record" chat, which they then used against him later. It's beyond shady. Mueller is even on record saying that's not something they normally do.

Oh, boo-hoo. He broke the law and admitted to it, if he wasn't guilty he should have went to trial and proved his innocence. You want criminals to stay in our government? I don't.

Lock him up! Lock them all up! #DrainTheSwamp

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I don't feel bad at all for Michael Cohen. The crux of this thread is to further point out how horrible Mueller's team behaved.

They put the scumbags in jail where they belong, how bad could it have been. I only wish more pieces of **** joined Cohen.

But either way, I'm outraged! How dare they!

The list is very long on both sides of the Aisles in DC. We have met the enemy and they are D's and R's.

I donated to and Independent this week. Met him and liked his campaign ideas for another District I don't live. So, I gave him money as he was ordering print at Office Depot. My wife was like, take his name and maybe send him a check. She didn't meet him or I bet she would have agreed if she met him.
edit on 25-4-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I don't feel bad at all for Michael Cohen. The crux of this thread is to further point out how horrible Mueller's team behaved.

They put the scumbags in jail where they belong, how bad could it have been. I only wish more pieces of **** joined Cohen.

I'm fairly sure that Carter Page was in it deep before Mueller came along.

Then you missed it and are way WRONG. He was set up is the real story. You KNOW this so why say something opposite of the truth?

The data has been given to you so many times it is silly of you to play those mind games with people who shared the truth with you isn't it Chr0?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

April 24, 2019

We've seen speculation that Bob Mueller threatened family members, in order to get a confession, or to accuse President Trump of crimes he didn't commit.

Donald Trump's former lawyer, Michael Cohen, has revealed that Bob Mueller and his team acted as cold-blooded mobsters..threatening to go after his wife, if he didn't plead guilty to specific charges, or finger President Trump in crimes fabricated by Mueller's team of Trump-hating Democrats.

In recordings of a March phone call Arnold provided to The Wall Street Journal, Cohen decried being "a man all alone" in Washington while insisting that some of the charges, including one related to his home equity line of credit (HELOC), were lies.

“There is no tax evasion,” he told Arnold, according to the Journal. “And the HELOC? I have an 18 percent loan-to-value on my home. How could there be a HELOC issue? How? Right? … It’s a lie.”

“I love this woman, and I am not going to let her get dragged into the mud of this crap,” Cohen added, referring to his wife, who he said was also targeted by prosecutors.
More at: thehill.com...

The 2 year-long Special Counsel investigation was conceived by traitors, whose primary purpose was to find, or invent a crime that would result in President Trump being removed from office.

To that end, Mueller's goons routinely intimidated families and fabricated evidence. General Flynn, George Papadopoulos, Roger Stone, are just some of those who were damaged.

When the results of current investigations into the origins of the Mueller Investigation are made public, it will be deemed retroactively as illegal.

I hope the President then moves to (as much as possible) reverse the damage done to the lives of U.S. citizens by the Mueller hit-squad. There also needs to be serious jail time for all who were knowlingly involved in this treasonous act.

-CareWeMust

So NOW you believe what Cohen says? When it suits your narrative. Figures.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Here is a link to the FISA search warrant application which was based upon information from the FBI, the Office of the Director of Intelligence, the testimony of two convicted Russian spies and from Carter Page himself in interview with the FBI. There is no mention of the Special Counsel or Mueller because the FISA warrant request precedes the May 17 2017 appointment of Mueller as Special Counsel.

Also, Flynn resigned in February 2017 because of his dealings with the Russian ambassador and subsequent lies. His life was messed up before Mueller was even appointed.

Fisa you say .....

OK, so the FISA court is now not a legal instrument, accountable to the Executive and DOJ, cause now we have an untrue respin of what happened from some FauxNews talking head.

BTW, Admiral Mike Roberts would have been the one responsible for collecting electronic surveillance on Trump Tower, if it had occurred.

Despite Trump's claim of Trump Tower being specifically surveilled, there isn't any evidence to support the idea, not in FISA documents, FBI documents, NSA documents, Admiral Robert's testimony or anywhere else. This is another example of FauxNews twisting the truth.

Admiral Roberts is going before the FISA courts because of his disagreements with Obama's EO 12333 which allowed agencies outside the NSA to access full unmasked NSA surveillance data without FISA court application.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: underwerks

Source please, but who am I fooling? We all know TDS doesn't come with a source.

Here is a link for you. Not sure why I am doing this because all you will do is scream "Fake News". Even after the Mueller report proved that 90% of the news articles that this site claimed as "Fake News" turned out to be true.

www.vanityfair.com...

HAHAAHA...read as much as I could. Man flinging poo at every wall in existence now.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Wow you do know that it was Barry who shipped pallets of cash to the Iranians illegally with out Congress agreeing to it. And Hillary was using a private server to sell Saudis and others classified state department Intel. So a rich guy who builds hotels knows a few other billionaires in Russia so what ? Meanwhile when Trump said someone was tapping him he was right Obama admin got fisa warrants illegally to try to get president. This is way way worse they what Nixon did at watergate.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Then you missed it and are way WRONG. He was set up is the real story. You KNOW this so why say something opposite of the truth?

The data has been given to you so many times it is silly of you to play those mind games with people who shared the truth with you isn't it Chr0?

Honestly, look at the dates on the actual documents, the charges laid and the justifications for the accusations.

FauxNews headlines aren't reliable. They are written to catch attention, not for truth. 99% opinion and wild theory, 1% fact. Don't read the headline, read the source documents, transcripts and listen to the actual quotes.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

My advice, don’t get your political news from glorified celebrity tabloids that pander to the lowest common denominator(iq)

Right on... get your news straight from the President of the United States... via twtiiter lol...

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Wait, what? Flynn plead guilty to lying to the FBI which is a crime depsite you purposefully ignoring this fact. Slimey scumbag is going to jail where he belongs. If you wish to support him for this type of behavior it shows more about your character than his.

You're not reading again. Mueller's team threatened to go after family members if the suspect didn't plead guilty. In Flynn's case, his son was the alternate target. And, the people who interviewed Flynn didn't think he was lying. It was MUELLER who fabricated the perjury charge.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Joe DiGenova also said on FoxNews last night that a Bombshell report on James Comey is coming in 2 weeks, and it will include DOJ recommendation for Criminal Indictments.

"The Horowitz report is coming out in May or possibly early June," Joe diGenova, a former U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, said. He was referring to Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz's Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act investigation.

"There’s another report that everyone has forgotten about involving James Comey alone," diGenova said. "That will be out in two weeks. That report is going to be a bombshell. It is going to open up the investigation on a very high note, and there are going to be criminal referrals in it."
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

It's a shame that Interviewers on these networks are so restricted by time, they don't have the chance to ask questions.. especially when interviewing 3 guests at the same time, like DiGenova was a part of last night on FoxNews.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You're not reading again. Mueller's team threatened to go after family members if the suspect didn't plead guilty. In Flynn's case, his son was the alternate target. And, the people who interviewed Flynn didn't think he was lying. It was MUELLER who fabricated the perjury charge.

Did scummy family members profit off of scummy Mikey Boy's behavior? Then boo fricken' hoo for them too.

As for the piece of **** Flynn, he sold his country out and then lied about it, he should rot in jail. But I'm sure he'd appreciate some bootlicker coming in to visit him. Know anyone?

edit on 25-4-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer because Heels took it

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Seems to me like Cohen is telling lies again to save his own skin. Isn't it somewhat obvious?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Bob Mueller conducted a thorough, objective investigation. That was his job. That Trump's family members were or were not investigated was simply the normal course of that investigation. Nice spin, though.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

Wow you do know that it was Barry who shipped pallets of cash to the Iranians illegally with out Congress agreeing to it. And Hillary was using a private server to sell Saudis and others classified state department Intel. So a rich guy who builds hotels knows a few other billionaires in Russia so what ? Meanwhile when Trump said someone was tapping him he was right Obama admin got fisa warrants illegally to try to get president. This is way way worse they what Nixon did at watergate.

WAAAAAAY worse.

This is at least Sedition.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
Bob Mueller conducted a thorough, objective investigation. That was his job. That Trump's family members were or were not investigated was simply the normal course of that investigation. Nice spin, though.

Notice the Trumpsters kid's were NOT CHARGED or even remotely in the mix after the report?

I did.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I was thinking of writing a new thread and bringing up Court Marshall by Military Tribunals or run it through our judicial system of courts only, and if by or judicial system they could possibly get mucked up by the antics of the 9th circuit or others. This country is on the brink so I would rather go the Military Tribunal route.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Per the source:

Allegations, detailed in an extensive investigative report, that the Trump Organization participated in a scheme that likely helped the I.R.G.C. launder money and acquire weapons of mass destruction.

The source for this? The New Yorker. The New Yorkers source for the following claim?

...the Trump Tower project sure carried some hallmarks of a money-laundering operation...

Well that would be Adam Davidson's Twitter account. And Adam's source for that information? Not sure, but he claims no one denies this. All 7+ Billion people on the planet are in agreement I guess.

To top off the case we get:

According to The New Yorker, Alan Garten, the Trump Organization’s lawyer, said it learned in 2015 about the “possibility” that the Mammadovs had ties to the Revolution Guard...

I am not a Trump fan nor a hater. I am not attacking the sources. However, 'possibility', 'likely', and 'allegations' are not proof of anything. If I am a disinterested third party wanting to learn more about all this, it ain't here.
edit on AM6825AMRCDT2019 by ABNARTY because: sp

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join