It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed - Bob Mueller and his Team Were Corrupt and Dirty... Went After Family Members.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: carewemust

Then now we're about to see the left acting as deranged liars again.

Acting?

They certainly weren't "acting" today, after President Trump told Cummings, Schiff, Waters, Nadler that he would not cooperate with their investigations in any way, shape, or form.

President Trump told those nut-jobs to take their subpoenas and stuff 'em. No interviews, no documents, no nothing. If they don't like it, take the White House to court, and be prepared to spend all energies and time, fighting within the legal system over the next x years.

Democratic voters will have been lied to and betrayed AGAIN, by their dopey leaders.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: underwerks

Source please, but who am I fooling? We all know TDS doesn't come with a source.

Here is a link for you. Not sure why I am doing this because all you will do is scream "Fake News". Even after the Mueller report proved that 90% of the news articles that this site claimed as "Fake News" turned out to be true.

www.vanityfair.com...

To be fair, it was Vanity Fair which broke the story that Bruce Jenner was actually a woman. They couldn't even get that right. Talk about fake news...

To be fair to Vanity Fair, they did win an award a couple decades ago.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

well that proves it. case closed. all charges against Cohen will be dropped

Hardly. Manafort either. They both broke laws. But if they weren't in the line of fire, while hit-man Mueller was trying to snuff out Trump, both men would be carrying on as usual. Millions of white-collar crimes occur annually that are, and never will be, prosecuted.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Source please, but who am I fooling? We all know TDS doesn't come with a source.

Here is a link for you. Not sure why I am doing this because all you will do is scream "Fake News". Even after the Mueller report proved that 90% of the news articles that this site claimed as "Fake News" turned out to be true.

www.vanityfair.com...

Vanity Fair?!?!?! Hahahahhaah!

They are the SJW BS rag of choice. NO Integrity whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: chr0naut

That's not what happened. He threatened families and said he wouldn't hurt them if Cohen did what he wanted. Cohen in that tape says he didn't even do anything wrong and the loan was fine, but Mueller was still going to screw his family over it.

Judge Ellis openly stated his disgust at how Mueller was treating Manafort. Solitary Confinement for white-collar financial crimes was way over-the-top. Mass murderers are treated better within our system.

Please provide a link to that. As far as I was aware, it was Judge Ellis who convicted and sentenced Manafort in his first trial.

Mueller requested that Mannafort's sentencing be put on hold until the end of the separate investigation, and it was this that Ellis contested. This meant that Mannafort was free under bail conditions for the duration of the investigation and Ellis did not want that: Judge slams ‘highly unusual’ aim to defer Trump ex-campaign boss Paul Manafort’s sentencing until he’s done cooperating with special counsel Mueller - CNBC.com

Ellis also later stated that he was wrong in regard to what he said about Mueller's investigation: Manafort trial Day 8: A heated exchange, judge admits fault, Airbnb enters the spotlight - Politico

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Since you've obviously followed the Cohen case closely, taking the time to explain what he did wrong regarding the "HELOC" loan (whatever that is), is appreciated.

The actual accounting is even more confusing than I laid out and only readily apparent when you look at all the components and add up the bottom line at the end of the day and the books don't agree. Cohen knew what he was doing and was 'laundering' everything so it looked legit unless you got the full picture.

HELOC is an acronym for Home Equity Line Of Credit. Basically, a bank says that they will extend some credit to you based upon how much of your home's mortgage you have already paid off (the equity you own in your home). You have the option to take up a loan from the credit offered. You are not supposed to have multiple HELOC loans at once and Cohen did.

Here's a page on Forbes that explains things quite well: Cohen Pleads Guilty To Tax Evasion, Bank Fraud & Campaign Finance Law Violations - Forbes.com
edit on 24/4/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I don't feel bad at all for Michael Cohen. The crux of this thread is to further point out how horrible Mueller's team behaved.

They put the scumbags in jail where they belong, how bad could it have been. I only wish more pieces of **** joined Cohen.

But either way, I'm outraged! How dare they!

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Thank-you again. To an untrained mind like mine, committing financial fraud seems to be so complicated that the reward is not worth the immediate and ongoing trouble (coverups/lying).

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

This what Judge Ellis said to Mueller's prosecutors during Manafort's first court appearance before him..

An experienced federal judge has confirmed what I have been arguing for months, namely, that the modus operandi of special counsel Robert Mueller is to charge associates of Donald Trump with any crime he can find in order to squeeze them into turning against the president.

This is what Judge T.S. Ellis III said at a hearing Friday: “You don’t really care about Mr. Manafort’s bank fraud … What you really care about is what information Mr. Manafort could give you that would reflect on Mr. Trump or lead to his prosecution or impeachment.”
More at: thehill.com...

Apparently, "someone" got Judge Ellis and caused him to become more "Mueller-like" after that day.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I don't feel bad at all for Michael Cohen. The crux of this thread is to further point out how horrible Mueller's team behaved.

They put the scumbags in jail where they belong, how bad could it have been. I only wish more pieces of **** joined Cohen.

Mueller hurt lives financially, physically, mentally...without ever sending them to jail. Carter Page and General Flynn are two that I can think of off the top of my head.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Mueller hurt lives financially, physically, mentally...without ever sending them to jail. Carter Page and General Flynn are two that I can think of off the top of my head.

I'm fairly sure that Carter Page was in it deep before Mueller came along.

Here is a link to the FISA search warrant application which was based upon information from the FBI, the Office of the Director of Intelligence, the testimony of two convicted Russian spies and from Carter Page himself in interview with the FBI. There is no mention of the Special Counsel or Mueller because the FISA warrant request precedes the May 17 2017 appointment of Mueller as Special Counsel.

Also, Flynn resigned in February 2017 because of his dealings with the Russian ambassador and subsequent lies. His life was messed up before Mueller was even appointed.

edit on 24/4/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Trump (Mueller investigation alone)
• 22 months
• Cost ~$25mil, but netted ~$48mil from unpaid taxes/fines/seized assets. ~100% ROI.
• 34 Indictments (individuals)
• 3 Indictments (companies)
• 7 guilty pleas and counting
• 1 conviction and counting
Some of the players:
• Indicted: Roger Stone
• Indicted: Paul Manafort
• Indicted: Rick Gates
• Indicted: George Papadopoulos
• Indicted: Michael Flynn
• Indicted: Michael Cohen
• Indicted: Richard Pinedo
• Indicted: Alex van der Zwaan
• Indicted: Konstantin Kilimnik
• Indicted: 12 Russian GRU officers
• Indicted: Yevgeny Prigozhin
• Indicted: Mikhail Burchik
• Indicted: Aleksandra Krylova
• Indicted: Anna Bogacheva
• Indicted: Sergey Polozov
• Indicted: Maria Bovda
• Indicted: Dzheykhun Aslanov
• Indicted: Vadim Podkopaev
• Indicted: Irina Kaverzina
• Indicted: Gleb Vasilchenko
• Indicted: Internet Research Agency
• Indicted: Concord Management
• Guilty Plea: Michael Flynn
• Guilty Plea: Michael Cohen
• Guilty Plea: George Papadopolous
• Guilty Plea: Richard Pinedo
• Guilty Plea: Alex van der Zwaan
• Guilty Plea: Rick Gates
• Guilty Plea: Paul Manafort (some charges)
• Found Guilty: Paul Manafort (some charges)
Some of the charges (191 and counting):
• Conspiracy against the USA (4 counts)
• Obstruction of justice (1 count)
• Obstruction of Proceeding (1 count)
• Conspiracy to obstruct justice (2 counts)
• Witness Tampering (1 count)
• Making false statements (10 counts)
• Failure to report foreign bank and financial accounts (7 counts)
• Conspiracy to defraud the United States (4 counts)
• Aggravated identity theft (28 counts)
• Identity fraud (1 count)
• Bank fraud (4 counts)
• Bank fraud conspiracy (10 counts)
• Conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud (1 count)
• Conspiracy to launder money (2 counts)
• Filing a false amended return (1 count)
• Subscribing to false tax returns (5 counts)
• Assisting in preparation of false tax returns (5 counts)

And now Donald wants to „head for the Supreme Court“ to block impeachment.

Good. Do that, Donnie. Maybe they declare the constitution... unconstitutional. Just for you, golden boy!

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

This what Judge Ellis said to Mueller's prosecutors during Manafort's first court appearance before him..

An experienced federal judge has confirmed what I have been arguing for months, namely, that the modus operandi of special counsel Robert Mueller is to charge associates of Donald Trump with any crime he can find in order to squeeze them into turning against the president.

This is what Judge T.S. Ellis III said at a hearing Friday: “You don’t really care about Mr. Manafort’s bank fraud … What you really care about is what information Mr. Manafort could give you that would reflect on Mr. Trump or lead to his prosecution or impeachment.”
More at: thehill.com...

Apparently, "someone" got Judge Ellis and caused him to become more "Mueller-like" after that day.

Perhaps, but it's more likely that it was actually about points of law and was misunderstood, misrepresented and overblown in the press.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

The 2 year-long Special Counsel investigation was conceived by traitors, whose primary purpose was to find, or invent a crime that would result in President Trump being removed from office.

While over here in reality it was because a shady global businessman with ties to Russian money launderers who was also complicit in a scheme to launder money for the Iranian Revolutionary Guard became President. And he lies about it all at every given chance. If Americas intelligence agencies weren't already watching him, someone was asleep at the wheel.

But that doesn't get the dopamine receptors firing like screw the Democrats for you guys, huh?

Americans never heard of Russian interference until President Trump brought it up when he was running.
He was the 1st to say it and when he did Obama and many others laughed at him.

Obama actually gave a speech confronting trump saying the American elections were the most secure in the world and if he was worried about votes. he should go work harder.

And in what physical ways could Russia alter an election. fake Facebook ads? Hacking poll machines? Corrupting the elected officials?

Even if they wanted to Russians ain't changing the way Americans think

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Calling him names won’t make him go away, I’m sorryz.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

www.vanityfair.com...

To be fair, it was Vanity Fair which broke the story that Bruce Jenner was actually a woman. They couldn't even get that right. Talk about fake news...

To be fair to Vanity Fair, they did win an award a couple decades ago.

Yeah, but so did Obama, from the lovely people at Nobel. Without having done much to earn it.

You get an award, and you get an award, and you get an award!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I'm fairly sure that Carter Page was in it deep before Mueller came along.

Here is a link to the FISA search warrant application which was based upon information from the FBI, the Office of the Director of Intelligence, the testimony of two convicted Russian spies and from Carter Page himself in interview with the FBI. There is no mention of the Special Counsel or Mueller because the FISA warrant request precedes the May 17 2017 appointment of Mueller as Special Counsel.

Also, Flynn resigned in February 2017 because of his dealings with the Russian ambassador and subsequent lies. His life was messed up before Mueller was even appointed.

Fisa you say .....

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

At home this week recovering from oral surgery and THIS POST made me spit out my gauze. Holy cow that was one great post Middle.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

... That is all there is about my posting? You think I'm calling "him" names?

I think we (you!) *all* should call Donald names. With loud voices, and pounding on your rights to open up ALL the books and secrets about this!

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Killary is amazing.

I wonder how it feels to sit at a poker table, sitting on a platform built upon a house of cards (in a wind storm), only having a single $100 chip left...and going "all-in" on a high 7 and a bluff???

That is a level of arrogance and sense of entitlement few of us will ever know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join