It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed - Bob Mueller and his Team Were Corrupt and Dirty... Went After Family Members.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
April 24, 2019

We've seen speculation that Bob Mueller threatened family members, in order to get a confession, or to accuse President Trump of crimes he didn't commit.

Donald Trump's former lawyer, Michael Cohen, has revealed that Bob Mueller and his team acted as cold-blooded mobsters..threatening to go after his wife, if he didn't plead guilty to specific charges, or finger President Trump in crimes fabricated by Mueller's team of Trump-hating Democrats.

In recordings of a March phone call Arnold provided to The Wall Street Journal, Cohen decried being "a man all alone" in Washington while insisting that some of the charges, including one related to his home equity line of credit (HELOC), were lies.

“There is no tax evasion,” he told Arnold, according to the Journal. “And the HELOC? I have an 18 percent loan-to-value on my home. How could there be a HELOC issue? How? Right? … It’s a lie.”

“I love this woman, and I am not going to let her get dragged into the mud of this crap,” Cohen added, referring to his wife, who he said was also targeted by prosecutors.
More at: thehill.com...

The 2 year-long Special Counsel investigation was conceived by traitors, whose primary purpose was to find, or invent a crime that would result in President Trump being removed from office.

To that end, Mueller's goons routinely intimidated families and fabricated evidence. General Flynn, George Papadopoulos, Roger Stone, are just some of those who were damaged.

When the results of current investigations into the origins of the Mueller Investigation are made public, it will be deemed retroactively as illegal.

I hope the President then moves to (as much as possible) reverse the damage done to the lives of U.S. citizens by the Mueller hit-squad. There also needs to be serious jail time for all who were knowlingly involved in this treasonous act.

-CareWeMust

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The 2 year-long Special Counsel investigation was conceived by traitors, whose primary purpose was to find, or invent a crime that would result in President Trump being removed from office.

While over here in reality it was because a shady global businessman with ties to Russian money launderers who was also complicit in a scheme to launder money for the Iranian Revolutionary Guard became President. And he lies about it all at every given chance. If Americas intelligence agencies weren't already watching him, someone was asleep at the wheel.

But that doesn't get the dopamine receptors firing like screw the Democrats for you guys, huh?

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Then now we're about to see the left acting as deranged liars again.

They defended Cohen when he lied about Trump because it fitted the narrative. Now they're going after him because his claims hurts the Democrats, as they did with pretty much everybody else that did the same.
edit on 24/4/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Source please, but who am I fooling? We all know TDS doesn't come with a source.

(post by BlackJackal removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Source please, but who am I fooling? We all know TDS doesn't come with a source.

Here is a link for you. Not sure why I am doing this because all you will do is scream "Fake News". Even after the Mueller report proved that 90% of the news articles that this site claimed as "Fake News" turned out to be true.

www.vanityfair.com...

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

It was an insurance policy to stage a coup d'état.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Texas Republican Congressman Louie Gohmert called Mueller not "a good man" just recently:

“This guy is not a good guy,” added Gohmert, “and I’ve been saying that since the day he was appointed. This was a disastrous mistake. He had been begging Trump to appoint him as FBI director again, one day before he was offered [the special counsel position], and Trump refused, and a day later he gets the chance to not just prosecute Trump but also persecute him, and that is what he’s been doing.

"Both [Robert Mueller] and his joined-at-the-hip buddy Comey … they both have a history of leaking when they want to hurt somebody that they don’t have evidence to prosecute. They’ve done that. In fact, if you go back to James Hatfill, who Mueller accused of being behind the anthrax killings after 9/11, and at one point it was so bad that President Bush called him in and said, ‘There doesn’t appear to be any evidence against this guy. You sure it’s the right guy?’ He said, ‘100 percent.’ Well, there was no evidence.”

www.breitbart.com...

Then there's this little gem from April 2018:

"He identifies people he doesn't like and destroys them. [He] leaves terrible destruction in his wake," Gohmert said.

Gohmert said Mueller, along with his Russia probe staff attorney Andrew Weissmann and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, participated in the Uranium One investigation.

"They killed the investigation [and] quieted it so that Russia could get the sale of our uranium. Then, Hillary [Clinton] gets $145 million for her foundation," he said.

insider.foxnews.com...

And to think this was TIME's 2018 Person Of The Year runner up....YIKES!!

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Let MEEE get this straight...

So now Cohen isn't credible?

I wonder why...

edit on 24/4/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Jail time is nuttin. Free sex, drugs and rock and roll. Some need to be shot via a firing squad or hung. The only thing these people fear is death. But hay he along with Brennan and Comey get their allocation of virgins.

edit on 24-4-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 24-4-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I'm confused, you feel bad for this guy but Giuliani thinks he's a scumbag and Giuliani represents Trump. It's hard to keep track of who and what I need to be outraged over these days.

edit on 24-4-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer because Heels took it

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Here is a link for you. Not sure why I am doing this because all you will do is scream "Fake News". Even after the Mueller report proved that 90% of the news articles that this site claimed as "Fake News" turned out to be true.

www.vanityfair.com...

You do realize the same people that put a chart together on MSM bias and put CNN as neutral labeled Vanity Fair as a hyper-partisan liberal source, right? No wonder you are so misinformed.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

So much guilt a 2 year investigation couldn't find any of it. #NPC know #OrangeManBad.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

While I wouldn't put it passed them, Cohen has no credibility and would probably turn on his mother if it might get him out of trouble.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Are you seriously suggesting that in the investigation of criminal activity (and remember Cohen was guilty) that associated potential witnesses should not be interviewed?

What sort of toy story world are you living in.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

That's not what happened. He threatened families and said he wouldn't hurt them if Cohen did what he wanted. Cohen in that tape says he didn't even do anything wrong and the loan was fine, but Mueller was still going to screw his family over it.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

My advice, don’t get your political news from glorified celebrity tabloids that pander to the lowest common denominator(iq) with hard hitting stories like-

“My Best Guess for What Taylor Swift’s New Pink-Centric Look Is All About“

These people have no incentive to keep you accurately informed, they just make titles that get “simple” people to click and share on Facebook in a futile effort to seem interesting.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

While over here in reality it was because a shady global businessman with ties to Russian money launderers who was also complicit in a scheme to launder money for the Iranian Revolutionary Guard became President. And he lies about it all at every given chance. If Americas intelligence agencies weren't already watching him, someone was asleep at the wheel.

But that doesn't get the dopamine receptors firing like screw the Democrats for you guys, huh?

Allegedly, the certain now President individual, but before he was President, tried to make his party stop any arms deals with Ukranians who were in conflict with Russia at the time. This was done at the request of the Russian RIS who, in return, promised to 'assist' his campaign (refer to page 21 of the request for the FISA search of Carter Page's premises).

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: chr0naut

That's not what happened. He threatened families and said he wouldn't hurt them if Cohen did what he wanted. Cohen in that tape says he didn't even do anything wrong and the loan was fine, but Mueller was still going to screw his family over it.

No, the accounting records presented in Cohen's indictment clearly show that the HELOC loan was used to obfuscate payments by Trump that were accounted to have been "campaign expenses" but weren't.

This also meant that Cohen's tax declarations weren't the truth, either, so he committed tax fraud, as charged.

Cohen only pled guilty because of, and after, the evidence from the raid convicted him.

Trump, Guliani and all have thrown Cohen under the bus because they are trying to disavow their foreknowledge of the crimes Cohen has been convicted of.

I also doubt that Mueller threatened physical violence against Cohen's family. Probably, Mueller said that they wouldn't need to interview family members if Cohen admitted his crimes.

And Cohen did admit his crimes. And, as near as I can tell, Cohen's wife or family were not interviewed.

It is quite normal for convicts to claim innocence, despite being found guilty by a jury who are presented with all known relevant evidence and who cannot convict on a confession alone.

edit on 24/4/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join