It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Border militia group were training to assassinate Soros, Clinton and Obama

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Lets fight division by re-posting opinion pieces created to divide us...yea!!!!
edit on 25-4-2019 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
The Mueller report shows that 90% of the reporting by the "Fake News" media on Trump and Russia was in fact true. So the guy screaming "fake news" is the actual liar.

Nope, I don't believe you. First off, you can't quantify that number, second, Trump didn't work with or for Russia, that was the context of the investigation, and those were the findings. He's guilty of being an egotistical ass, but we knew that before we elected him. He didn't tug Putins pud, and that is all that matters with regard to that report.

There is a 90% chance you are completely wrong.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He didn't tug Putins pud, and that is all that matters with regard to that report.

I don't believe you. Trump was still trying to seal the Trump Tower Moscow deal, and according to Felix Stater, The Trump Org was offering Putin the penthouse for free. That's some pud pulling. Then, there was the changing of the Republican Platform, immediately after Trump's nomination, to favor Russia in the Ukraine. All the while, Mike Flynn was doing some pud pulling of his own, after Obama laid down sanction.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It's ICE-phobia all over again. Democrats trying to discredit the opposition and drum up fear to an easily manipulated group of people(ie op). These morons are more on the side of people illegally entering this country than actual tax paying hard working citizens.
*SMH*

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

He didn't tug Putins pud, and that is all that matters with regard to that report.

I don't believe you. Trump was still trying to seal the Trump Tower Moscow deal, and according to Felix Stater, The Trump Org was offering Putin the penthouse for free. That's some pud pulling. Then, there was the changing of the Republican Platform, immediately after Trump's nomination, to favor Russia in the Ukraine. All the while, Mike Flynn was doing some pud pulling of his own, after Obama laid down sanction.

do you have a photo of Trump Towers in Moscow? I'd love to see how glorious it is. Perhaps you could point out Putin's room?

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

You drank the kool aid,now your fished into a story the media has tried to spin but only the dim witted ones who stare at a bunch of paid actors and believe them verbatim,have you ever actually look at what your saying,and have any evidential facts,that's not the boob tube style,of course the ones who made up story will make things up to prop the story

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

your Nic seems awfully racist to me, I'm not really comforable replying to you. you may attack me or something. Could you change your nic for me so I'm not afraid to engage you. as it is your nic offends me greatly. You may be a good person, but with that nickname you seem bigotted.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I am only interested in the truth.

Most unintentional funny thing I have read all day!
Thanks !
especially when you do this

Hmmm, not sure I wanted it to work out any specific way.

then this later

So Trump is who I thought he was all along, a criminal and a horrible person.

cause you clearly did want it to work out a specific way

you are a delight!

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
double

edit on 26/4/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
triple!

edit on 26/4/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Sure and all Russia did was buy some facebook ads.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join