It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sad news.... RobinB022 has passed away

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe
I don't think we ever interacted here. Sad news though. Sorry for your loss.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Robin has ascended to the great collective consciousness of this world. She is now at peace and watching all of us.

She is in a different place, death does not have to be the end. She lives on in the people she has touched throughout her life. She has slightly changed everyone's consciousness throughout the years she lived. Maybe most will not know who she really was, but part of her is still out in the world, passed on by words uttered by personalities she changed even if so slightly.

Rest in peace Robin. My condolences to those she has left behind.

Yep, its on to the life review, a bit of reset and reflection and then the choice to come back or not or go somewhere else! At least that what I think. Either way, RIP ATS'er!
edit on 24-4-2019 by Scifi2424 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Its always sad when the conversation stops.
Conquer the stars dear lady.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Sad news
Hoping savagediver finds peace and comfort soon

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Rip

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It always saddens me when I read these posts and makes you realise how sometimes a site like ATS brings people together. I have never spoken to either savagediver or robin on here, but coming from someone who lost their parents at a young age I send my condolences and warm hearted feelings.

You'll see her again soon and she will be waiting on the other side for you

RIP

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
So sorry... my deepest condolences.

It sounds like she was a gorgeous soul and wonderful person, and I can say despite this horribly painful period of passage for you, you were showered with blessings in the form of Robin.

Thoughts and prayers your direction, sir, and again, sincere condolences.
Rest In Peace, Robin

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Thank you DTOM for bringing this to our attention. So sad to read, Savagediver. A loving relationship as yours is rare, at least in my experience. If she were here, she might say to you, "we will ride again, but not yet, love, not yet." That's what grew in my mind, anyway. I see her on a roan Appaloosa, with the sun at her back, both casting a long shadow, a silhouette of a pointed -eared dog.

You can know, when you smell Night-Blooming Jasmine, or feel the wind lift your hair, or hear the distant Hoo-he-hoo-hoo-hoooo of a mourning dove, that she is will you always.

I am so sorry for your pain.

Much love and blessings

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
My job affords me the unfortunate ability to witness the end of life quite frequently, and I've become quite familiar with the cloaked one.

I can say that the ending times greet people differently every time, yet with some similarities. The ones that stand out are these;

The ones who touched a soul so profoundly that the words the touched can give, make such an impact.

I dont know how clear that is, but alas.

My deepest condolences for all of those involved, and for diver- keep doing what made both of you smile. Remember those smiles, always.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Sagedriver, my heartfelt condolences if needed. However, I think of it this way, she now knows the truth about:

- Who killed JFK
- What Roswell was really all about
- The alien disclosure
- The location of Bigfoot
- Where the Loch Ness monster lives
- (pick your favorite conspiracy)

She now has risen to the pinnacle of ATS member, all knowing and not in pain.

I say, Huzza to her for fighting to the end.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Rest in peace, RobinB022.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

It is sad to hear we have lost another beautiful member and my deepest condolences to you and the family savagediver.
I pray that the light will continue to watch over and guide her soul as she continues on her soul journey and that eventually the two of you reconnect.
Stay strong brother.
GOD bless you all
edit on 4/25/19 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Thank you dontTreadOnMe and staff for making this thread. Thank you all for the kind thoughts and prayers. For now all I can say is like my post on fakebook. There is a huge void now that this beautiful , kind , and gentle spirit has left earth but , there is another star now somewhere in heaven. Nightstar , thank you for never changing your tagline or whatever it is called. It epitomized most all of Robin's adult life with no fan fare or recognition except by a very few as she never would tell or let me tell people of her problems. She would never tell of what a horrible price in pain she paid to even go and visit on holidays or family get togethers. She only smiled and was happy she had the chance to endure it.

from nightstar:

Courage doesnt always roar.
Sometimes courage is
the little voice at the end of the day that says
I will try again tomorrow.

If a mod could help I dont know how to make the photos from being too big. I wanted people to see her and see her in the only place she loved to walk as the soft sand would not hurt her feet bad.
edit on Wed May 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: made images into thumbnails

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: savagediver

She is beautiful!

So sad and so sorry, my heart moves for you.

Thank you for sharing your journey with her here,

Love,
Lou

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Condolences from Liverpool UK

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: savagediver

What a beautiful woman! I truly believe that she is in a better place and it is those left behind who are in pain as a result of their not being here with us anymore. We will see our loved ones again and share in their joy and wonder.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings with your ATS family. I wish you courage and strength in the days that follow. You can send me a private message anytime if you need someone to talk to.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

She sounds like she was your light house and your rainbow. Be kind to yourself. Be gentle.
Thank You, Robins "Most Significant Other", you gave me hope in the midst of your despair.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I am not familiar with Robin, but you have my deepest condolences for the loss of your dear friend and fellow ATSer.

Very sorry for the loss to family and friends.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Rest in peace Robin this breaks my heart. Savagediver I am so sorry for your loss.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
My condolences to her family and friends on their loss. I've known too much death in my own life and find words really fail. All I can say is each and every one made the world a better place through their love and acts of selflessness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join