It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sad news.... RobinB022 has passed away

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
ATS member savagediver has asked that this sad news about Robin is shared.

Robin Lynn
8/10/1960 - 4/16/2019
www.abovetopsecret.com...

From savagediver...

RobinB022 passed away on 4/16/19 here at home. ...

I have been crushed by this as we were tied at the hip and never apart. By the time I quit work about a year and a half or two years ago and we finally got a home our whole lives were in bed watching tv or surfing and talking about posts on here and debating as she became bedridden. Then she got to where she couldnt use here right hand and her left hand shook so she could not message and eventually could not answer the phone and one call would wear her out to where she would have to nap.
Prior to me quitting work I had a twelve hour night shift and she kept the same hours as me so we could spend time together on my days off. As a result we had no friends and in the end just had about 12 -15 visits from my siblings here since Christmas.
She was disabled since her late twentys early thirties and had trouble walking for more tha a few hours because she had had seven surgeries on her feet. We met on a chat room called cheeta chat in late 1999. We met in person first of 2000 when she was thirty nine and I was thirty six. Since then we were inseparable. Sure we had some fights when we first got together and went through the growing pains of a relationship just like anyone else , but after a few years neither of us could stand to be apart and we loved and respected each other. She taught me so much about forgiveness and patience and true love. She was an inspiration to me in this last year. Never once did she complain or say why me. She just kept plugging away and never quit fighting even though for so long her entire world revolved around a bed and a bed tray she could reach and learn to use her left hand for everything until it gave up on her to in the last week or so before she passed. She still tried and only let me feed her in the very last few days that she did eat.
I have never made a thread and I am so shattered mentally and physically that I cant. I just know that we both really liked ATS and we would always come here for our news as there are so many bright people who would pick things apart and we felt we would always get a closer truth here than msm. I wanted to know if you would post a thread in her honor and to let everyone know she has passed. She was a true kind and gentle spirit who never met a stranger and never judged anyone on anything but there actions. She also taought me forgiveness and unconditinal love.

Rest in peace, Robin.
You will be greatly missed on ATS.
edit on Tue Apr 23 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed May 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EDIT ....pics taken from this post www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Oh my.

Rest in peace and I can only offer my most sincere condolences.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
My deepest sympathies to Savagediver and condolences to all of Robins friends and family.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
So sorry.

She sounds like a super nice and interesting person.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Peace and prayers, RIP Robin.....

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

she sounds like someone we would have all liked to have know. Much peace to you

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Robin has ascended to the great collective consciousness of this world. She is now at peace and watching all of us.

She is in a different place, death does not have to be the end. She lives on in the people she has touched throughout her life. She has slightly changed everyone's consciousness throughout the years she lived. Maybe most will not know who she really was, but part of her is still out in the world, passed on by words uttered by personalities she changed even if so slightly.

Rest in peace Robin. My condolences to those she has left behind.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Been on here for a short time I still feel but getting on a bit now.

From the Class of "08"... losing more and more now, on here and offline. Getting a bit more serious now, getting more real.

What a strange bloody thing! Born out of nowhere, go through an unexplained journey within chaos then each a random ending... all going to the same place together...

Condolences on your loss, and best wishes for the future to family/friends

I believe one day, we will get to meet and have a laugh at the sadness this life brings and I pray it is so...

edit on 23-4-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Oh my. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. You have my deepest condolences.

She certainly sounds like the kind of spirit meant to fly free, and now she can. Don't worry though. I don't think she'll ever go far from you as much as you meant to each other. She'll be watching and waiting with same patience you've always known her to have.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Sad news... But a beautiful post. My condolences.

Please remember to take care of yourself savagediver, even though you are hurting now.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Can't imagine the loss.

I found my true and only love on here and could never imagine losing her.

Keep her memories close to your heart and always remember that she smiles down on you as you continue sharing her memories.

RIP

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
My sympathies to savagediver and Robin's family and friends.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

My deepest condolences savagediver. Your Robin is flying free and still with you. What a love you shared, you two were best friends and always had each other - and so you still do. She is with you and is full of life and great health now - waiting to share the other side with you when it is your time.

Don't feel that you are alone. We are all here to talk about whatever hits your fancy. Don't isolate yourself. You can PM me anytime you wish. xox Big hugs. Remember: you are NOT alone.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

bowed head, to a fellow. Travel well friend

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
To another Sun set

photo credit: Boardmasters

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Few people get to have the rare and beautiful thing you had together.

Sometimes we wish we could have met sooner, or things like illness were different, but I truly have come to believe that each and everything we experience is for a very specific reason.

Beyond our understanding at the moment, but the pain of loss is only there because of the wonder of something special that was given for the time it was with us.

You were both blessed to have met and it is not over it is forever.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Sympathies and RIP.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

RIP My condolences to the family and friends.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
May God rest Robin's soul in peace while in Heaven. Prayers for you.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Aww, that was heartbreaking to read, im so sorry for your loss. Its great you were able to find each other, and you will again.

<<   2  3 >>

join