It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI racial crime statistics are a lie & racist against whites

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I know people like you don't like to be presented with facts backed up with evidence, but I'm sure you have built a safe space somewhere close to you. Take 10 and come back after the tears dry.

You did not present facts, you presented opinion and nit picked evidence to back it up. Then you needed to ''assume''' things about me based only it seems on some simple questions put to you. No wonder I questioned your judgement about your point.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
No, I linked to the FBi statistics at the bottom. I've calculated these numbers on 3 occasions. Feel free to do it yourself if you doubt them, I'm very confident in my math as each time I got the same answers working from different sources, so feel free to do the work or stop saying I'm spouting opinion. Prove where I'm wrong.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

I am saying; except for a few differnces around the eyes and mouth the people in those pictures look exactly like me; we have the exact same skin tone, hair and eye color, same average height and weight ... we each even speak a language other than English ...

Why am I white and they are not white?

Well considering the people listed all varied in shades, I have a hard time picturing you b/c you can't look exactly like the people in all those pictures. So IDK if you are just trying to be argumentative or if you really don't see the differences in the people.

If you went to prison, would you be accepted in a "white" gang (AB or whatever) or a Hispanic gang? I'm guessing in some there are specific Italian ones, but I think you see what I'm saying.

But as for Italians, I know many, a number from Sicily and they are all much lighter than every single one of the people in the picture by MANY shades.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Numbers don't lie but people do and they certainly misrepresent facts and use statistics to mislead and create narratives.

Black people do not create more crime or violence per capita within the neighborhoods with high crime. We obviously have not dealt with racism very well in this country. We have divided everyone into groups and attached rights based on victimology points.

Racism is inherent in the left and rights approach to dealing with post jim crow laws.

There is no other group in America brought here as slaves and had their cultural identity and history purposely erased. There is no uncle jim with money or relatives in san Diego to stay with when slavery ended. The Republicans up until JFK did their best to create equality and JFK seemed sincere in creating equal rights. However after that the war on poverty and the war in drugs targeted blacks and were institutional racism at a time when assimilation and skill training should have been the focus at such a crucial time.

Racism is a big problem still. The left and the right are full of it. Most reasonable people understand how complex and nuanced the issue is.

Crime needs to be analyzed with tighter controls than race. Crime drug use and poverty have huge impacts. Appalachia has some horrific stats you could compare with Detroit and chicago in terms of welfare fraud, rape, theft, and almost nobody has more drug use and poverty per capita than than Appalachia.

There are no cities so violent gang crime isn't as bad. Rape however and child abuse are rampant.

edit on 24-4-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
This is a recent change in how race is reported. The US now has and Ethnicity which can be hispanic or nonhispanic. Race is still used but white is the only bucket he fits in. White, black, asian, native american / alaskan native, pacific islander / hawaiian. NOW I see why they made that change....

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
When I was doing research on FBI crime stats and also looked at Philly's criminal court docket I saw about 60% of the "White" people being DARK skin Latino's or blacks. There was one black guy who was classified as "white" who was about 5 shades darker than Corey Booker and had dreadlocks - he was about as black as Ice Cube of Dre.

Take a look at this guy onth DEA site -I know a lot of things I would call him but white isn't one of them.

www.dea.gov...

When we look at the crime stat's as far as things like welfare recipients among other government social services, we always hear that "whites use XXXX amount" and those numbers are 100% BS because they include people that no self respecting person would ever claim as white. IDK how we can get to this day of age and not realize that there is a difference and they seem to have XX # of genders but only 2 races? White/Black? REALLY?

So if we weed out all the blacks who claim to be white for their criminal prosecution and all the near black Hispanics, the number of crimes committed by whites is about 50% or less than what the numbers claim. What is scary is when you then calculate the number of black crimes compared to whites it is a 10:1 or 20:1 ratio in violent crimes. I calculates the number of murders (convicted) for 2017 and it came out to about 1 in 100,000 for whites vs 1:4750 for blacks. That would mean if you filled a professional football stadium (~65,000 people) with all blacks there would be 14 people convicted of murder in 2017 alone and about a 60% chance of 1 white person having been convicted of murder in 2017 (there would be A LOT more murderer's from previous years though, about 420-480 black murderer's total vs about 15-20 white murderer's in the same grouping).

These numbers are sneakily hidden in the way the numbers are reported and they try to manipulate the HUGE discrepancy of black crime by grouping Latino's and Hispanics in the same group as well as blacks that claim to be white (only in this case though).

If the NAACP and ACLU were honest about looking for truth the would have discovered this about 30+ years ago and backed up law enforcement when it comes to racial profiling. It is NOT racial profiling when you have numbers like this.

Just think about those numbers above. We hear about how worried the SPHC (hate center) is about the KKK and if you took the same stadium of 65,000, there would be 1 KKK member in the stadium (as per membership & per capita calculation) compare that to having 420-480 black murderer's in the same 65,000 grouping! Now you tell us, who is really the group the public should be afraid of?

To calculate these numbers you have to look at convictions vs total murders by race & also unsolved murders & clearance/closure rates of violent crimes b/c in some cities 50-80% of violent crimes are never solved! That means these numbers of criminals/convictions are under represented and the numbers are MUCH higher, especially in the cities.

ucr.fbi.gov...

ucr.fbi.gov...

Some Hispanics / Latino are considered white...

But they shouldn't be. OP is right when he says it throws off the statistics as the left continue to bash white people and hate themselves for being white.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Take a look at this guy onth DEA site -I know a lot of things I would call him but white isn't one of them.

Well maybe he just hooked up a choice tan... Did ya ever think of that?

I've got blonde hair blue eyes and naturally pale skin and have ended up just as brown as that from spending to much time in the sun.

Seriously though, the guys facial features are clearly caucasian and not black... I'm struggling to see what your actual argument is here.

He never said Arturo Ramirez-Santos was black. He said he was Latino. Do you honestly think Arturo Ramirez-Santos is white?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

ake a look at this guy onth DEA site -I know a lot of things I would call him but white isn't one of them.

And who made you the arbiter of racial standards, yourself? Is he not Aryan enough for your high standards. No blue eyes and blond hair?

If this guy had been labeled black or African, would you have cried that FBI stats were racist against black people?

Triggered? It's common sense.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Oh come on. There's a huge difference between Italian and Hispanic.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

This kind of thinking is what kinda created this in the first place. We all bleed the same no point in making this a race issue.

My place on this planet is the same as everyone else. Stuck here

Everything bleeds red.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
Well, when you hear a stastic that says so and so number of blacks are killed by whites every year, most people dont envision puerto rican, el salvadorian, and mexican gang members retaliating for last weeks drive by.

That is exactly the type of thing I was thinking about when I started to do the research. When I was reading the court docket there was a lot of latino gang members who were booked for shootings or murder and they were all listed as white. From there I started digging into the FBI stats and looking at other cities violent crime docket's and found that this issue is systemic.

This makes me question the "right wing extremists have the most number of terrorist attacks" because when you look at the information that crap came from, there aren't names. Just "white man kills X X X"...

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Here are some hispanic's, many very dark that are "white" - all on DEA most wanted. There are probably 3x as many as this that are "white hispanic" which would still classify them in the white crimes catagory....

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

Being of sothern Italian decent all of these people* are as "white" as I am ... no one questions my whiteness why are you questioning theirs?

*Some of those pictures don't have color so I fail to see how you can describe then as "very dark" skinned.

Well, when you hear a stastic that says so and so number of blacks are killed by whites every year, most people dont envision puerto rican, el salvadorian, and mexican gang members retaliating for last weeks drive by.

Once again when people hear a stastic that says so and so number of blacks are killed by whites every year, most of them don't envision me, of sothern Italian decent, either still no one questions my whiteness ... so again why is the OP questioning their's?

Well I'll tell you like this. As a white man with a very heavy dose of Scottish and Irish ancestry, I don't like having my color lumped in with these crime statistics when many of those being represented as white, are not white. Maybe you don't understand what white is, but I do.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I wonder, are you just trying to choose the most polarizing topics for stars at this point?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I am saying; except for a few differnces around the eyes and mouth the people in those pictures look exactly like me; we have the exact same skin tone, hair and eye color, same average height and weight ... we each even speak a language other than English ...

Why am I white and they are not white?

Because you're Italian and they're Hispanic. Big difference, reality doesn't discriminate. But we'll be sure request you as "not white" if you ever get arrested. Fair enough?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I know people like you don't like to be presented with facts backed up with evidence, but I'm sure you have built a safe space somewhere close to you. Take 10 and come back after the tears dry.

You did not present facts, you presented opinion and nit picked evidence to back it up. Then you needed to ''assume''' things about me based only it seems on some simple questions put to you. No wonder I questioned your judgement about your point.

Riiiight... Funny though, if any of those people he listed were attacked or killed by a person with white skin (because you know damn good and well what a white person looks like), you'd be one of the first ones screaming racism. You may be obtuse or you may be playing coy, but you're not fooling anyone.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Italians are however Latinos.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

They would not be white, they would be white hispanic. When I was young the term meant someone from Spain.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: LSU2018

Italians are however Latinos.

False.

Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race.

www.census.gov...

I don't see Italian listed.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
White Hispanic (he is still not a white hispanic)
www.dea.gov...

So the others should NOT be white, they should be white hispanic if anything.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

How racist. French and italians are certainly Latinos.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join