It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI racial crime statistics are a lie & racist against whites

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
When I was doing research on FBI crime stats and also looked at Philly's criminal court docket I saw about 60% of the "White" people being DARK skin Latino's or blacks. There was one black guy who was classified as "white" who was about 5 shades darker than Corey Booker and had dreadlocks - he was about as black as Ice Cube of Dre.

Take a look at this guy onth DEA site -I know a lot of things I would call him but white isn't one of them.

www.dea.gov...

When we look at the crime stat's as far as things like welfare recipients among other government social services, we always hear that "whites use XXXX amount" and those numbers are 100% BS because they include people that no self respecting person would ever claim as white. IDK how we can get to this day of age and not realize that there is a difference and they seem to have XX # of genders but only 2 races? White/Black? REALLY?

So if we weed out all the blacks who claim to be white for their criminal prosecution and all the near black Hispanics, the number of crimes committed by whites is about 50% or less than what the numbers claim. What is scary is when you then calculate the number of black crimes compared to whites it is a 10:1 or 20:1 ratio in violent crimes. I calculates the number of murders (convicted) for 2017 and it came out to about 1 in 100,000 for whites vs 1:4750 for blacks. That would mean if you filled a professional football stadium (~65,000 people) with all blacks there would be 14 people convicted of murder in 2017 alone and about a 60% chance of 1 white person having been convicted of murder in 2017 (there would be A LOT more murderer's from previous years though, about 420-480 black murderer's total vs about 15-20 white murderer's in the same grouping).

These numbers are sneakily hidden in the way the numbers are reported and they try to manipulate the HUGE discrepancy of black crime by grouping Latino's and Hispanics in the same group as well as blacks that claim to be white (only in this case though).

If the NAACP and ACLU were honest about looking for truth the would have discovered this about 30+ years ago and backed up law enforcement when it comes to racial profiling. It is NOT racial profiling when you have numbers like this.

Just think about those numbers above. We hear about how worried the SPHC (hate center) is about the KKK and if you took the same stadium of 65,000, there would be 1 KKK member in the stadium (as per membership & per capita calculation) compare that to having 420-480 black murderer's in the same 65,000 grouping! Now you tell us, who is really the group the public should be afraid of?

To calculate these numbers you have to look at convictions vs total murders by race & also unsolved murders & clearance/closure rates of violent crimes b/c in some cities 50-80% of violent crimes are never solved! That means these numbers of criminals/convictions are under represented and the numbers are MUCH higher, especially in the cities.

ucr.fbi.gov...

ucr.fbi.gov...

Here are some hispanic's, many very dark that are "white" - all on DEA most wanted. There are probably 3x as many as this that are "white hispanic" which would still classify them in the white crimes catagory....

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

edit on 4 23 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
When I was doing research on FBI crime stats and also looked at Philly's criminal court docket I saw about 60% of the "White" people being DARK skin Latino's or blacks. There was one black guy who was classified as "white" who was about 5 shades darker than Corey Booker and had dreadlocks - he was about as black as Ice Cube of Dre.

Take a look at this guy onth DEA site -I know a lot of things I would call him but white isn't one of them.

www.dea.gov...

When we look at the crime stat's as far as things like welfare recipients among other government social services, we always hear that "whites use XXXX amount" and those numbers are 100% BS because they include people that no self respecting person would ever claim as white. IDK how we can get to this day of age and not realize that there is a difference and they seem to have XX # of genders but only 2 races? White/Black? REALLY?

So if we weed out all the blacks who claim to be white for their criminal prosecution and all the near black Hispanics, the number of crimes committed by whites is about 50% or less than what the numbers claim. What is scary is when you then calculate the number of black crimes compared to whites it is a 10:1 or 20:1 ratio in violent crimes. I calculates the number of murders (convicted) for 2017 and it came out to about 1 in 100,000 for whites vs 1:4750 for blacks. That would mean if you filled a professional football stadium (~65,000 people) with all blacks there would be 14 people convicted of murder in 2017 alone and about a 60% chance of 1 white person having been convicted of murder in 2017 (there would be A LOT more murderer's from previous years though, about 420-480 black murderer's total vs about 15-20 white murderer's in the same grouping).

These numbers are sneakily hidden in the way the numbers are reported and they try to manipulate the HUGE discrepancy of black crime by grouping Latino's and Hispanics in the same group as well as blacks that claim to be white (only in this case though).

If the NAACP and ACLU were honest about looking for truth the would have discovered this about 30+ years ago and backed up law enforcement when it comes to racial profiling. It is NOT racial profiling when you have numbers like this.

Just think about those numbers above. We hear about how worried the SPHC (hate center) is about the KKK and if you took the same stadium of 65,000, there would be 1 KKK member in the stadium (as per membership & per capita calculation) compare that to having 420-480 black murderer's in the same 65,000 grouping! Now you tell us, who is really the group the public should be afraid of?

To calculate these numbers you have to look at convictions vs total murders by race & also unsolved murders & clearance/closure rates of violent crimes b/c in some cities 50-80% of violent crimes are never solved! That means these numbers of criminals/convictions are under represented and the numbers are MUCH higher, especially in the cities.

ucr.fbi.gov...

ucr.fbi.gov...

Some Hispanics / Latino are considered white...

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I have a question. Who picks the racial label in these cases? Do the authorities assign a race? Or do the criminals choose a box at some point? If a black guy says he’s a white lady, do these authorities have the power to change the documents?
edit on 23-4-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Apparently some black people are too?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Only the white ones though.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

www.dea.gov...

ucr.fbi.gov...

ucr.fbi.gov...

Some Hispanics / Latino are considered white...

Did you look at the first link? That is what almost every latino on the philly docket looked like when I dug up their mug shots or photos online. I understand that a lot of latino's are whilte, especially those from Spain or Portugal (and their colonies), even some Mexican's are very light skinned. I've seen blonde haired blue eyed Mexican's but they are MUCH rarer than the normal and I'm guessing less likely to be in the crimial court (for many reasons).

I've researched this 3 different times in depth and came to the same conclusion coming at it from 3 different angles and each time it was 100% conclusive that caucasian whites were getting piled on with crimes that NO white person would consider the offender white. It's no different than if a white girl always reported her rapist as black so the numbers would be skewed - that is how insane these numbers are.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
NUMBERS👏ARE👏RACIST 👏

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I have a question. Who picks the racial label in these cases? Do the authorities assign a race? Or do the criminals choose a box at some point?

That is a good question, I've never seen a charging form, only the dockets or the description the police release. I would think they have to ask the person what they identify as, but IDK. I know there are many I would never have EVER put as white that were labeled as such (the black guy in phillly with dreads) so I'm guessing the criminal has some say in their identity. This is probably like identifying as "native american" when it suits a certain senator.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Here are some more "whites" that are 100% hispanics that are grouped in with the whites when it comes to crimes. All from DEA most wanted. There are about 3x as many "white hispanics" that also get grouped in with the white numbers..

DEA most wanted

www.dea.gov... ombine=created%20DESC&sort_by=created&sort_order=DESC&page=0

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

www.dea.gov...

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
NUMBERS👏ARE👏RACIST 👏

The sad part is that those numbers aren't quite right because of the way they hide a lot of numbers, rename crimes and don't calculate non-solved crimes. That 12.34/100,000 is closer to 23 if we are being VERY generous and more like 30-35 if we look at unclosed crimes. The white number only rises to about 2.12 with it adjusted to non-closed (no one caught for the crime) crimes..

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Well maybe he just hooked up a choice tan... Did ya ever think of that?

I've got blonde hair blue eyes and naturally pale skin and have ended up just as brown as that from spending to much time in the sun.

Seriously though, the guys facial features are clearly caucasian and not black... I'm struggling to see what your actual argument is here.
edit on 23-4-2019 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

ake a look at this guy onth DEA site -I know a lot of things I would call him but white isn't one of them.

And who made you the arbiter of racial standards, yourself? Is he not Aryan enough for your high standards. No blue eyes and blond hair?

If this guy had been labeled black or African, would you have cried that FBI stats were racist against black people?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I've got blonde hair blue eyes and naturally pale skin and have ended up just as brown as that from spending to much time in the sun.

Seriously though, the guys facial features are clearly Caucasian and not black... I'm struggling to see what your actual argument is here.

I think you misunderstand what I'm saying. I'm NOT saying they are black. Not at all. What I'm saying is that he is not WHITE. If you want to call him mestizo or whatever, that's fine, but I can guarantee that there are few whites who would call him white. I don't really care wha the is, it isn't his "race" as per where he came from. It's the way FBI and other agencies classify things and then demonize "REAL" white people with higher #'s of crime, when it is a dark skin hispanic/mestizo. There is a difference and if we can classify genders with XZY^56 then we can get 4-7 races and separate out hispanic/mestizo from Caucasian whites.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

ake a look at this guy onth DEA site -I know a lot of things I would call him but white isn't one of them.

And who made you the arbiter of racial standards, yourself? Is he not Aryan enough for your high standards. No blue eyes and blond hair?

If this guy had been labeled black or African, would you have cried that FBI stats were racist against black people?

Nope, just pointing out that they are mis-classifying racial classifications to falsely inflate white crime so some other group doesn't stand out so monstrosedly/horrendously.

I know people like you don't like to be presented with facts backed up with evidence, but I'm sure you have built a safe space somewhere close to you. Take 10 and come back after the tears dry.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Seriously though, the guys facial features are clearly caucasian and not black... I'm struggling to see what your actual argument is here.

Are YOU Hispanic ?
If not , Epic Failure comparison

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Now you see why the intersectional left are so threatened by those who judge people individually by the content of their character instead of the color of their skin or whether they have a tallywhacker and what they choose to do with it. If the reality of race being a fallacy became widely accepted then their manipulation of data that ensures their ability to obtain and maintain power collapses.

Every single intersectionalist I know personally - and living in the Pacific Northwest there are more than a few of them - used to be an identitarian right-winger when they were younger that displayed traces of old fashion racism before suddenly adopting the supposed opposite viewpoint on the identitarian left side when doing so became more en vogue. And yet they are all very white in appearance and I've never once seen them even casually engaging with someone of a darker skin tone than themselves.

These racial intersectionalists really need to be studied thoroughly because I am certain that there is underlying psychosis at work here.
edit on 23-4-2019 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
Now you see why the intersectional left are so threatened by those who judge people individually by the content of their character instead of the color of their skin or whether they have a tallywhacker and what they choose to do with it. If the reality of race being a fallacy became widely accepted then their manipulation of data that ensures their ability to obtain and maintain power collapses.

Every single intersectionalist I know personally - and living in the Pacific Northwest there are more than a few of them - used to be an identitarian right-winger when they were younger that displayed traces of old fashion racism before suddenly adopting the supposed opposite viewpoint on the identitarian left side when doing so became more en vogue. And yet they are all very white in appearance and I've never once seen them even casually engaging with someone of a darker skin tone than themselves.

These racial intersectionalists really need to be studied thoroughly because I am certain that there is underlying psychosis at work here.

I kind of get what you are saying, I'm kind of shocked that someone who was pretty far right would move to the far left, I don't know that I've heard that very often.

Are you saying that I'm a racist for pointing out these facts, or saying that they are not "white" enough? IDK if you read the above post, but what I was trying to say is that there should be a different classification of "white"/Caucasian and hisapnic/latino and maybe mestizo.

Take a look at any prison and you will see a VERY big difference between white, hispanic/latino/mestizo and black, but somehow hispanic/latino/mestizo get lumped into the "white" catagory for crime stats, welfare stats, etc.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

They're trans-racial, you bigot. Next you'll be claiming Rachel Dolezal and Shaun King are white as well.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well if there isn't an actual legal classification for mexicans hispanics latinos etc it will make identifying/recognising them quite difficult if everyone's looking for a caucasian guy. Surely there must be a "brown" or similar box to tick? There is over here in the UK on just about every form there must be around a dozen categories to identify with

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join