It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: Anyone other than Trump would have been indicted for obstruction

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: grey580

Hillary was running a private server with classified Intel from state department on it so she could let foreign gov have access to it and when she got caught could say oh my bad I did not know I was supposed to do gov business only on gov computer networks. By the way I am sure she knew exactly what she was doing she had been in Whitehouse for 8 years before becoming senator then secretary of state.

She was the SOS, she 1000000% knew it was wrong/illegal/treasonous to do, but she did it believing she was next in line to be President, and at that point, she could white wash everything corrupt she ever did. Also, with top secret/classified info/clearances, when you break the law, pleading ignorance to the law never works. And you'd think a Secretary of State would understand this, considering she touches some of the most sensitive information there is.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

There were SAPs on her server.

That right there should have landed (and anyone involved in that) her behind bars for a significant number of years, no if's and's or but's.

edit on 24-4-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Pure sour grapes ... 2 years of them and a big dose of self preservation

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: grey580

Hillary was running a private server with classified Intel from state department on it so she could let foreign gov have access to it and when she got caught could say oh my bad I did not know I was supposed to do gov business only on gov computer networks. By the way I am sure she knew exactly what she was doing she had been in Whitehouse for 8 years before becoming senator then secretary of state.

This from Rudy Guiliani...

“There is a woman who really obstructed justice,” Giuliani said of Clinton during an appearance on "Fox and Friends". “The president didn't delete 33,000 emails. He didn't have somebody smash up telephones. And he didn't have someone wipe out a server and bleach it, among the few things that she did. The president was innocent of the underlying crime.”

“Collusion delusion. No collusion. If you are innocent on the underlying crime, then everything they are talking about is an effort for him to defend himself. If I tell somebody that I'm innocent, please, testify on my behalf and say what happened, am I obstructing justice or am I defending myself and serving justice,” he added.

The former Mayor of New York went on to say that the real question now is how the investigations into Trump and his campaign started in the first place, echoing Republicans’ calls to “investigate the investigators.”

“How this ever got started in the first place is the next investigation. And Ms. Clinton better get a lawyer,” he said.

What Goes Around

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

So why is this woman still running around giving speeches. Its as if they are really trying to start a civil war. Yea many here mock her but what is she really trying to do? Her days are over yet she hangs around like a used condom. WTF

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: jimmyx

I think the only people that still believe in Hillary are 3 lesbians who own a stall at the local mall that sell purses that are tie-dyed.

jesus, the 60's called and they want their homophobia back.....

Sorry.

Didn't mean to offend you.

I meant non-binary gender fluid organic carbon-based bipeds.

Here, have a kitten.

Dude... that's a puppy..

Oo

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

She may be right....
Anyone else may actually have had actual evidence of a crime having been committed.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

a reply to: chr0naut

Still not sure what tune you are trying to sing.

Can you hum a few more bars?

I can

edit on 24-4-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: chr0naut

a reply to: chr0naut

Still not sure what tune you are trying to sing.

Can you hum a few more bars?

I can

So, are you suggesting that the Republicans, who are the only ones posting these "Reeee" memes, are doing so because they are insane? As a presumption, that seems a little unkind.

I thought it was nicer to assume that they were not "musically abled" like the rest of us, instead. I mean, look at xuen's stuff where he posts cheesy musical vignettes from the 60's and 70's that are irrelevant to the topic and his autistic obsessional focus on smoke.

edit on 24/4/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Genuine obstruction comes in small hidden boxes in the White House..............

Elusive Papers of Law Firm Are Found at White House (JAN. 6, 1996)

After nearly two years of searches and subpoenas, the White House said this evening that it had unexpectedly discovered copies of missing documents from Hillary Rodham Clinton's law firm that describe her work for a failing savings and loan association in the 1980's.

Federal and Congressional investigators have issued subpoenas for the documents since 1994, and the White House has said it did not have them. The originals disappeared from the Rose Law Firm, in which Mrs. Clinton was a partner, shortly before Mr. Clinton took office.
😎😄

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Hillary Clinton is the gift that gives on giving. She is mad and drunk on political power. From her warped perception, Trump denied her martial right to the presidency. Effectively, the Clinton and Bush's are an American version of Royal Families. Heck, the U.S. Constitution was framed to prevent Hillary from ever becoming president.

Hillary, who benefited from Comey and Lynch white washing the investigation into her email server, thinks the law is a tool to destroy political opponents. She also comes across as outright delusional. None of this does anything to help her country.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Good Lord!

I had to keep it short as I was typing one-handed, because my other hand was ensuring my jaw didn't literally hit the floor.

What this all comes down to for me is, everything is SO obvious that if it doesn't result in a takedown of Hillary & co., then it means either that Trump is controlled opposition (which I still feel may be the case), or that Hillary and the rest of the Old Guard are truly unstoppable and so it doesn't matter anyway.

If heads roll, however, I will be personally working on the reelection campaign.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Everything Hillary accuses others of saying or doing, is always a projection of her own crimes. She always blames others to misdirect attention. She seems to be getting away with a lot of crimes herself.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hillary is speaking truth in this instance, so what's there to talk about? Most likely Trump's real problems will begin once he leaves office. The Senate is not going to do anything no matter what Donald does or does not do, thus anything that relies on that should be ignored as a total waste of time. But Congress can still gather evidence that will be used against Trump later. Memory is imperfect, so it's better to conduct investigations into Trump's many wrongdoings now rather than wait.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

Keep telling yourself that.

Maybe you and Silly can keep each other company waiting for this to happen.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Her cough and this statement is all the proof you need to know that she's back hitting the pipe.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: ownbestenemy

I do not have pages. However the post and other sites goes over it. WP says that was in the executive summary. So that may narrow things down for you. And this article goes into more detail. Interesting read.

www.washingtonpost.com...

“The Office learned that some of the individuals we interviewed or whose conduct we investigated — including some associated with the Trump Campaign — deleted relevant communications or communicated during the relevant period using applications that feature encryption or that do not provide for long-term retention of data or communications records,” Mueller wrote in his executive summary.

So campaign communications then. A campaign doesn't need to retain communication records the same as an elected office. Im not advocating it is right, however, campaigns are private citizens and enjoy the full force of the First Amendment.

Such communication could be about where to focus the campaign, internal polls, and yes, possible nafarious business. However, I would wager my house, business and kids that the Clinton campaign utilized encryted means to also discuss campaign issues.

posted on Apr, 26 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

It is unreal how she gets away with everything.
Untouchable for now because of her wealth and connections.
Bar will fix her good
She is crooked to the core

link   

Bar will fix her good

link   

Bar will fix her good

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join