It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: Anyone other than Trump would have been indicted for obstruction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Two things immediately come to mind, first...If you mess with the bull, you're gonna get the horns".

And second, seriously Hillary, after you destroyed 30,000 emails that were under subpoena...and then wiped the drive...and then took a hammer to your mobile phones ??

“Clinton, the Democratic nominee for president in 2016, argued during a Q&A session in New York that Mueller’s report “could not be clearer” in making the case Trump tried to obstruct the Russia investigation -- even though Mueller did not come to an explicit conclusion on that question.

I think there’s enough there that any other person who had engaged in those acts would certainly have been indicted,” Clinton said at the “Time 100 Summit.” “But because of the rule in the Justice Department that you can’t indict a sitting president, the whole matter of obstruction was very directly sent to the Congress.

She obviously thinks that the Deep State is still firmly in control and that she is immune from further inquiry - or an indictment of her own.

Time will tell, I suppose...but to suggest that Trump is the one who should have been indicted...while she knows that the DOJ is now revisiting the whole question of her (and the FBI's) conduct...private email server, destruction of materials under investigation, pay for play, etc., etc...takes some kind of nerve.

She's a brave one, if not a future felon...

Pot Calling Kettle Black

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ahhhhhh

Bahahaha

Is it joke?

Or senility?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ahhhhhh

Bahahaha

Is it joke?

Or senility?

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
There's a mental condition where you block out all the bad things you've done in life to other people career

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

It probably makes her feel a little better to throw someone under the bus thinking people are really stupid enough to believe her.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

This broad really has some nerve... I would guess this move is being made in efforts to put press out there in the event she comes under fire over the Russia hoax falling apart - which i believe is a possible scenario that could happen soon... Once the heat turns up on her, she will say "this is only happening due to the way i spoke about trump "..... i can see it now. She will claim Trump is jailing people with opposing views (or who claimed Impeach Trump!). Like its retaliation or something.

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I think the only people that still believe in Hillary are 3 lesbians who own a stall at the local mall that sell purses that are tie-dyed.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The Clinton's have enough skeletons in their closet to qualify as a grave yard.

She shouldn't be talking

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think the only people that still believe in Hillary are 3 lesbians who own a stall at the local mall that sell purses that are tie-dyed.

That's Rachel Maddow's place, right?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

And second, seriously Hillary, after you destroyed 30,000 emails that were under subpoena...and then wiped the drive...and then took a hammer to your mobile phones ??

You bring up something is paralleled in the Mueller report. Apparently Trumps team stymied the investigation by losing documents and using applications like whatsapp to send data.

If you agree with me that what Hillary did was wrong. Why then aren't we going after Trumps team after they pretty much did something similar?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That's Rachel Maddow's place, right?

No Maddow is the one standing outside the mall with tattered clothes, frizzled hair, and a scribbled cardboard sign about Russia.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Didnt Hillary getting away with it set a new standard of behavior?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

You bring up something is paralleled in the Mueller report. Apparently Trumps team stymied the investigation by losing documents and using applications like whatsapp to send data.

If you agree with me that what Hillary did was wrong. Why then aren't we going after Trumps team after they pretty much did something similar?
absolutely! The second Hillary is jailed, we need to investigate if Trump deleted any documents or destroyed any evidence. Fair?

link   
Can't she just die already?

link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

No no.

It is hypocritical to claim that you care about one politician doing something wrong. But then when your team does it they get a pass.

Hillary should of gone to jail or been fined for having that server. I agree with that.

We need to also need to agree that what Trumps team has done is wrong and there needs to be an investigation.

Otherwise Republicans have no credibility.
edit on 23-4-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I will agree that Hillary should be taken to court and be tried by a jury of her peers.

If the evidence is sound and shows that she committed a crime. Then jail her ass immediately.

Fair?

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Whitehouse staff can use other methods of communication, like WHatsapp, so long as they do not send classified information and take screenshots.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

WTF.......I have nothing else to add.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

but to suggest that Trump is the one who should have been indicted...while she knows that the DOJ is now revisiting the whole question of her (and the FBI's) conduct...private email server, destruction of materials under investigation, pay for play, etc., etc...takes some kind of nerve.

This was another move for her on the table of Politics.
A defensive move that she is setting up to play a victim.
A last minute futile attempt before the coming of the storm.
A pawn in the corner, is the role to which she played the game.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join