It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smollett case might still have some justice coming.......maybe.

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

The lawsuit, obtained by USA TODAY, asserts that after the collapse of the criminal case against Smollett in late March, Geragos and Glandian defamed the Osundairo brothers multiple times in public statements and in the media, claiming they "criminally attacked" and "criminally battered" the actor and that they may have been wearing "whiteface" during the attack. In addition, the lawsuit argues that Glandian "falsely stated that the brothers are involved in illegal steroid trafficking," and that she inferred in a podcast interview that one of the brothers engaged in sex with Smollett. "Bola Osundairo is heterosexual and was dating a woman at the time," the lawsuit counters. As a Nigerian American who often visits family in Nigeria, where homosexuality is illegal, such statements endanger him, the lawsuit says.

The Nigerian brothers who Jussie claims must have worn "white face" when they savagely beat him and put a rope around his neck and poured bleach on him as directed by Jussie himself (if you believe the brothers and common sense) have decided to sue Jussie's attorneys. They are tired of being blamed for wrongdoing and want their names cleared.

I personally don't need that punk to go to jail or have a death sentence, but I damn sure feel like he should man up, admit what he did, apologize for it, and face federal charges for the mail Bull#. To seem him smugly walk away acting innocent makes my blood boil. And to have the "justice" system pull the garbage they did, someone there, or many someones, need to go to jail. All the way to Moochelle Obama if needed. That isn't how justice works, and until that part of this is fixed, there is no justice in Chit-cago.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Not holding my breath. The system is rigged...

Plenty of pics of jussie and his sister out there with the Obamas too...
No math needed.

Edit: I feel sleazy, dickish for even posting this... I can't even look my friends in the eye because I'm white and caused Jussie such great harm 😝
edit on 23-4-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Screw that. He needs to suffer the same exact consequences that two white men would have faced if his story would've been true. What makes my blood boil is how democrats with money never get in trouble.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Lol.. ok that made me chuckle. 😁

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

C'mon man, have some compassion for poor Jussie. He's been having violent "night terrors" since his fake hate crime.

Now, Smollett’s older brother Jojo has decided to involve himself in the seemingly never ending matter by penning an op-ed published in BET defending his kid brother.

Jojo starts off by saying his brother has been convicted “in the court of public opinion before he even entered a courtroom,” which isn’t fair.

“With not one inkling of solid evidence, many believed the false witness testimony from two suspects who turned into witnesses, even though they lacked standard credibility,” Jojo writes.

He goes on to say that as a result of everything, Jussie has been suffering terrible nightmares.

www.queerty.com...

So lets lay off Jussie, because his bro says Juss dindu nuffin.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

i hope they bring him to "jusstice" and he gets sent to a prison where after day-one, he rethinks his sexual orientation...but it wont matter.

he'll get his.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

C'mon man, have some compassion for poor Jussie. He's been having violent "night terrors" since his fake hate crime.

Now, Smollett’s older brother Jojo has decided to involve himself in the seemingly never ending matter by penning an op-ed published in BET defending his kid brother.

Jojo starts off by saying his brother has been convicted “in the court of public opinion before he even entered a courtroom,” which isn’t fair.

“With not one inkling of solid evidence, many believed the false witness testimony from two suspects who turned into witnesses, even though they lacked standard credibility,” Jojo writes.

He goes on to say that as a result of everything, Jussie has been suffering terrible nightmares.

www.queerty.com...

So lets lay off Jussie, because his bro says Juss dindu nuffin.

well, if he dindu nuffin, he's all good.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well even if he did fake it all, at least he brought attention to this systemic problem.

honk honk.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
America should be asking one simple question about this whole incident...

If Smollet didn't perpetrate this incident on himself, if he didn't hire the two brothers to stage this assault, if he is truly innocent...

...THEN WHERE IS THE ONGOING INVESTIGATION TO FIND THOSE WHO DID PERPETRATE THIS ASSAULT?????

This wasn't a racial assault on Jussie Smollet...this was a racial attack on America!!

These two Nigerian brothers should not only be suing Smollet's lawyers, they should be suing Smollet himself, the MSM, the City of Chicago DA's office, the Mayor of Chicago and the Obama's for a grave and extreme miscarriage of justice!

This lawsuit should be for BILLIONS, not millions!

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

After thinking about this, I think the Nigerian brothers has opportunistic lawyers who realize that Smollett will do almost anything to keep from going to court, where he will be forced to admit what actually happened, and their lawyers are hoping for a cash settlement in place of a trail.

The brothers already admitted to staging this, the only ambiguous part is where Jussie admits to orchestrating this. And when you look at the facts, the Nigerian brothers had nothing to gain by doing this, but Jussie sure had something to gain by it happening.

I am at war with smug arrogance. I believe it should be killed with malice and then burned in public. Jussie exemplifies that trait. I feel like I'm not alone with that.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I'm thinking about suing because my white privilege is confused and causing me great distress.

top topics

join