It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST IN Judicial Watch: FBI Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Found In Obama White House

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
Mic Drop
Boom ,,, feedback loop..

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Don't forget the "fire" at the Clinton's residence not that long ago. I'm sure some evidence was destroyed there, too

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: MetalThunder
I'd say the "Jig" is up

Time to investigate the real criminals

Attorney General William Barr made it all clear on Thursday morning — with no wiggle room. President Donald Trump is completely, 100 percent vindicated and exonerated.

Now comes the legitimate criminal investigation and prosecution. It’s time — as I’ve argued for two years now — to turn the tables and go after the real criminals.

The entire Hillary Clinton email/private server/national security leaks and her destruction of 40,000 emails after being subpoenaed need to be re-investigated. So does the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich.

The entire fake dossier that led to the FISA warrant…..

The entire FBI/Department of Justice leadership needs to be investigated for fraud, bribery, bias….

The Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative need to be investigated. They were nothing more than “pay for play” scams… The other key to exposing these crimes is the location of the Clinton Foundation — offshore…..

The Uranium One deal needs to be investigated…..

The spying by Barack Obama’s government on the Trump campaign needs to be investigated. It’s Watergate on steroids….

The IRS scandal needs to be investigated. Was Obama using the IRS to enforce, intimidate and cover up all the crimes going on under his watchful eye?......

Then we come to former Vice President Joe Biden. Biden funneled $1.8 billion in aid money to Ukraine, while his son Hunter received $166,000 per month from a major Ukrainian company.

All of these crimes come back to one man — Obama.

I suspect it all leads back to Obama. What did Obama know and when did he know it? When is the FBI going to raid his home and personal lawyer’s office?

thats cute.

where else would the email get disposed?

trump doesn't have the testicular fortitude to do anything and he knows it.

all because he too has skeletons in his closet.

no matter the memes chosen to boost the esteem and confidence, trump still has 0 clout or credibility or people willing to follow him and take down Clinton; because they know what Trump is, and what other governmens may or may not have on him.

its simple, if they could impeach Trump, they would. that would mean the dirt on Obama and Clinton would be exposed(even more so).

this is how it is when both parties know the other is dirty; neither will cross the lines which may fully expose the other.

its time to accept that by now

What skeletons, that haven't been revealed during the campaign, and the last two years when he and his family were under a microscope, or by other intelligence agencies around the world.

Do tell, because I'm tired of being told something is there, but no one providing it and simply replying with what amounts to "trust me, just look at the guy".
edit on 23-4-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: MetalThunder
I'd say the "Jig" is up

Time to investigate the real criminals

Attorney General William Barr made it all clear on Thursday morning — with no wiggle room. President Donald Trump is completely, 100 percent vindicated and exonerated.

Now comes the legitimate criminal investigation and prosecution. It’s time — as I’ve argued for two years now — to turn the tables and go after the real criminals.www.abovetopsecret.com...

The entire Hillary Clinton email/private server/national security leaks and her destruction of 40,000 emails after being subpoenaed need to be re-investigated. So does the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich.

The entire fake dossier that led to the FISA warrant…..

The entire FBI/Department of Justice leadership needs to be investigated for fraud, bribery, bias….

The Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative need to be investigated. They were nothing more than “pay for play” scams… The other key to exposing these crimes is the location of the Clinton Foundation — offshore…..

The Uranium One deal needs to be investigated…..

The spying by Barack Obama’s government on the Trump campaign needs to be investigated. It’s Watergate on steroids….

The IRS scandal needs to be investigated. Was Obama using the IRS to enforce, intimidate and cover up all the crimes going on under his watchful eye?......

Then we come to former Vice President Joe Biden. Biden funneled $1.8 billion in aid money to Ukraine, while his son Hunter received $166,000 per month from a major Ukrainian company.

All of these crimes come back to one man — Obama.

I suspect it all leads back to Obama. What did Obama know and when did he know it? When is the FBI going to raid his home and personal lawyer’s office?

thats cute.

where else would the email get disposed?

trump doesn't have the testicular fortitude to do anything and he knows it.

all because he too has skeletons in his closet.

no matter the memes chosen to boost the esteem and confidence, trump still has 0 clout or credibility or people willing to follow him and take down Clinton; because they know what Trump is, and what other governmens may or may not have on him.

its simple, if they could impeach Trump, they would. that would mean the dirt on Obama and Clinton would be exposed(even more so).

this is how it is when both parties know the other is dirty; neither will cross the lines which may fully expose the other.

its time to accept that by now

If you been following me, you know he is not after Clinton, Obama is his trophy . Obama won't get jail time, but public humiliation all around the world is what President Trump's goal is and if he get's that soon, I don't think he will run for the President in 2020. No need too, he likes to golf with Alice Cooper a lot.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Judicial Watch is gobbledygook hokum. Stop letting them set you up just to get knocked down again. There are plenty of legitimate avenues of attack against charlatans like Obama and Hillary.

For one, the next time someone tells you Hillary was a more fit and qualified candidate for president than Trump simply point out how she had the entire election rigged in her favor in every aspect, from top to bottom, including handpicking her GOP opponent for the general election and still managed to bungle it so badly that she lost even though she had a majority of the vote. Yep, that sounds like a tremendous leader and gobs of presidential material just oozing from her every orifice.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I just read the actual testimony submitted by Priestap, and the level of spin by Judicial Watch is truly embarrassing. 75% of the response is him telling Judicial Watch why their questions make no sense and are garbage questions. He threw in the White House but doesnt say what capacity, what they got from them, how they got them from them, in what relation they even were to the emails being retrieved. This website is setting you up to get riled up, and it works for them. They always do this.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

The only thing that has me second guessing whether hillary and her band of miscreants will face justice is the fact that she hasn't declared for the 2020 election. That will be the telltale sign that she's going to prison. She will need the narrative "trump is going after his political opponents like a 3rd world dictator!" To stand any chance of staying out of prison. It will likely fail, but she will definitely try it.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

Your Deflectors are showing!

We smell the rats jumping ship and see them too. Just because you are pointing at the messenger, we can clearly tell you don't need no stinking facts to get in your way!

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
Judicial Watch is gobbledygook hokum. Stop letting them set you up just to get knocked down again. There are plenty of legitimate avenues of attack against charlatans like Obama and Hillary.

How?

they do FOIA and get official documents that reveal lies.

do you not like that? is that not refreshing after the last 2 years of '' trump is a russian spy, we just have 0 evidence ''
edit on 23/4/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
How?

they do FOIA and get official documents that reveal lies.

do you not like that? is that not refreshing after the last 2 years of '' trump is a russian spy, we just have 0 evidence ''

Not to even mention they get dozens of court order for the releases 😎

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Trump is just waiting for the election season to get into full swing and the 87 Democrat hopefuls start eating themselves on stage. Then drop the bomb and connect the front runners with Hillary.
edit on 23-4-2019 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Poster is attempting to sow false doubt by playing on the ignorance of readers. Likely the poster has never accessed judicial watch or read a single story.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'm curious how Joe Biden, former vice president under Obama will respond to this, and how it will affect his running for President 2020.
edit on 24-4-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Judicial Watch is gobbledygook hokum.

Ten points for resurrecting "hokum" and twenty points for "gobbledygook". Just how old are you?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I think business as usual would make you right, but they are already going after Trump with everything they have, that makes me hopeful something will happen.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: sooth

JW is actually one of the only ones worth anything. They use the court system to produce verifiable facts.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Oh well, if JUDICIAL WATCH says so then it MUST be true, right? Did FOX news corroborate?

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This ship sailed so long ago. Two years ago, in fact. Move along now. Nothing to see here but perhaps a reason to start investigating why Trump's family (and probably others) is using personal accounts for government business. IOW, careful what you ask for. It might lead to Mueller Report redux, different topic.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Are you dense? This is actual court ordered deposition under oath. Why post when you are clueless?

Lamberth also allowed Judicial Watch to seek written answers from Bill Priestap, the former assistant director of the FBI's Counterintelligence Division. Priestap, who supervised the bureau's investigation into Clinton's use of a private email server, retired from government service at the end of last year.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I come on to ATS after all these years and see this article being posted with 80+ Flags when there is no source in the source.

Even after clicking all of the links, they just link to their own site.

No better than Sorcha Faals or Prisonplanet.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join