It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST IN Judicial Watch: FBI Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Found In Obama White House

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This news just proves what most of us knew all along, that Obama played a significant role in Hillary Clinton's scheme to hide and destroy her emails from the FBI and from the American people. Slowly, this whole plot, is starting to unravel before the public's eyes.

So, while Adam Schiff goes on MSM and proclaims that the obstruction of justice allegations described in the Mueller report against Trump are "far worse than anything that Richard Nixon did," Obama's legacy is slowly being flushed down the toilet.

More information, concerning the abuse of power by the Obama administration, will surely pop up, as Senate Republicans are ready to further investigate Hillary Clinton and the acquisition of the FISA application used to surveil Trump aide Carter Page.

No wonder the Democrats are scurrying to shift the attention back on Trump, with some wanting to impeach him on "obstruction" charges. The proverbial # is starting to hit the fan and it's going to further erode the Democrats reputation leading into 2020's election.

Judicial Watch announced today that a senior FBI official admitted, in writing and under oath, that the agency found Clinton email records in the Obama White House, specifically, the Executive Office of the President. The FBI also admitted nearly 49,000 Clinton server emails were reviewed as result of a search warrant for her material on the laptop of Anthony Weiner.

“This astonishing confirmation, made under oath by the FBI, shows that the Obama FBI had to go to President Obama’s White House office to find emails that Hillary Clinton tried to destroy or hide from the American people.” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “No wonder Hillary Clinton has thus far skated – Barack Obama is implicated in her email scheme.”

www.judicialwatch.org...

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
People hoped, but there was no change there.

+23 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I can hear the Dems crying in the near future that Trump AG and FBI are only opening up these investigations into Hillary and Obama to obstruct their obstruction impeachment!

edit on 4 23 2019 by CynConcepts because: Here changed to hear

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Obviously Russian bots put those emails there because Trump paid them to. Schiff has the evidence of it.

+25 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'd say the "Jig" is up

Time to investigate the real criminals

Attorney General William Barr made it all clear on Thursday morning — with no wiggle room. President Donald Trump is completely, 100 percent vindicated and exonerated.

Now comes the legitimate criminal investigation and prosecution. It’s time — as I’ve argued for two years now — to turn the tables and go after the real criminals.

The entire Hillary Clinton email/private server/national security leaks and her destruction of 40,000 emails after being subpoenaed need to be re-investigated. So does the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich.

The entire fake dossier that led to the FISA warrant…..

The entire FBI/Department of Justice leadership needs to be investigated for fraud, bribery, bias….

The Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative need to be investigated. They were nothing more than “pay for play” scams… The other key to exposing these crimes is the location of the Clinton Foundation — offshore…..

The Uranium One deal needs to be investigated…..

The spying by Barack Obama’s government on the Trump campaign needs to be investigated. It’s Watergate on steroids….

The IRS scandal needs to be investigated. Was Obama using the IRS to enforce, intimidate and cover up all the crimes going on under his watchful eye?......

Then we come to former Vice President Joe Biden. Biden funneled $1.8 billion in aid money to Ukraine, while his son Hunter received $166,000 per month from a major Ukrainian company.

All of these crimes come back to one man — Obama.

I suspect it all leads back to Obama. What did Obama know and when did he know it? When is the FBI going to raid his home and personal lawyer’s office?

edit on 4232019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Trump is sending the Dems a message....

+9 more 
link   
We can only speculate what still remains to be exposed.

3 years and STILL we get new information on the Hillary Scandals.

+6 more 
link   
The Democrats have been trying to steer the focus off their wrongdoings for two and a half years. They knew that the information used to make the steele documents were mostly Bogus so put the pressure on trump and used the Mueller investigation to force the public view where they wanted it to be looked at.

That actually is not a new tactic, it is used in government and even in big business. It is used by the elite in legal proceedings a lot, attack the reputation of anyone accusing your defendent. A preemptive strike was layed by the Democrats. I do not like that kind of tactic, so much that I am leaning more now to vote pure Republican for the rest of my life. Unless of course the Republican is very bad, then I will not vote for anyone. It would make voting easier, I think I will just do that even on a local ticket. I am getting very preterbed with the actions of Democrats lately, It is not just here, the national news we watch every night is all crap these days, and the commercials are Pharma drug companies trying to trick people into asking their doctors into prescribing them meds they probably do not need.

I guess since we live in the time of the great deceiver, this is now normal in our country. I will not bow down to deceptive measures, I will not parrot it either. I will choose the lesser of two evils though, right now Republicans are the lesser of two evils.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It looks like we are going to need a poncho and face shield at least

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

You know, if judicial watch just got it, trump has probably known about it for a year anyway. Trump is just taking his time, collecting information and building a case that is indefensible for all those corrupt dems and republicans. When the indictments come out, it will be a steady stream. I am hoping for next week, but figure it may take a bit longer :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Actually after his presidency change was all we had left (in pocket.)

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Are these humans above the law ?
If they have done anything illegal.. they should be arrested ?
Last I checked the law and police was still active in USA.
So before I see someone arrested I call BS just as they talked smack about Trump with nothing to have it in..
All BS talk back and forth.. wake me up when reality comes back

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I hate to be the one but

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Are these humans above the law ?
If they have done anything illegal.. they should be arrested ?
Last I checked the law and police was still active in USA.
So before I see someone arrested I call BS just as they talked smack about Trump with nothing to have it in..
All BS talk back and forth.. wake me up when reality comes back

If anything is genuinely going to be done about this then the pot is only just starting to simmer.

2020 is the year that the house of cards will either start to fall or stay upright.

Always remember Agenda21.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

"You can fool some of the people all of the time; and those are the ones you have to concentrate on." -- George W. Bush

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --- George W. Bush, Rochester, N.Y., May 24, 2005

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Like a CEO does before a buy out. They will deny deny deny and then bam because if they said it even once (you'd be in jail) you can count on it to happen. Politicians live in 2-4 year cycles...they are learning a big lesson right now.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
I'd say the "Jig" is up

Attorney General William Barr made it all clear on Thursday morning — with no wiggle room. President Donald Trump is completely, 100 percent vindicated and exonerated.

Now comes the legitimate criminal investigation and prosecution. It’s time — as I’ve argued for two years now — to turn the tables and go after the real criminals.

The entire Hillary Clinton email/private server/national security leaks and her destruction of 40,000 emails after being subpoenaed need to be re-investigated. So does the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich.

The entire FBI/Department of Justice leadership needs to be investigated for fraud, bribery, bias….

The Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative need to be investigated. They were nothing more than “pay for play” scams… The other key to exposing these crimes is the location of the Clinton Foundation — offshore…..

The spying by Barack Obama’s government on the Trump campaign needs to be investigated. It’s Watergate on steroids….

The IRS scandal needs to be investigated. Was Obama using the IRS to enforce, intimidate and cover up all the crimes going on under his watchful eye?......

Then we come to former Vice President Joe Biden. Biden funneled $1.8 billion in aid money to Ukraine, while his son Hunter received $166,000 per month from a major Ukrainian company.

I suspect it all leads back to Obama. What did Obama know and when did he know it? When is the FBI going to raid his home and personal lawyer’s office?

thats cute.

where else would the email get disposed?

trump doesn't have the testicular fortitude to do anything and he knows it.

all because he too has skeletons in his closet.

no matter the memes chosen to boost the esteem and confidence, trump still has 0 clout or credibility or people willing to follow him and take down Clinton; because they know what Trump is, and what other governmens may or may not have on him.

its simple, if they could impeach Trump, they would. that would mean the dirt on Obama and Clinton would be exposed(even more so).

this is how it is when both parties know the other is dirty; neither will cross the lines which may fully expose the other.

its time to accept that by now
edit on 23-4-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Joe Biden will end up saying,

"Obama? I really didn't know him that well."

Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich said last week that when the dirt starts to come out on Obama, Joe Biden's candidacy is over. He'd be better off and smarter not to run at all.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: MetalThunder
I'd say the "Jig" is up

thats cute.

where else would the email get disposed?

trump doesn't have the testicular fortitude to do anything and he knows it.

all because he too has skeletons in his closet.

no matter the memes chosen to boost the esteem and confidence, trump still has 0 clout or credibility or people willing to follow him and take down Clinton; because they know what Trump is, and what other governmens may or may not have on him.

its simple, if they could impeach Trump, they would. that would mean the dirt on Obama and Clinton would be exposed(even more so).

this is how it is when both parties know the other is dirty; neither will cross the lines which may fully expose the other.

its time to accept that by now

It's almost like you didn't notice the little investigation going on the last few years. Every orifice Trump has, had been probed and poked by Mueller and his band of TrHators. If there were Skeletons in Donnie's closet, they would have come up. They didn't. In fact, while Trump is guilty of arrogance, opulence, and being a dick, He's about as clear as he can be for crimes. You might want to put your thoughts back and roll them around a bit more.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I believe you are right in your analysis. However, if there's more proof on "dirty" politics from Obama's administration, including Hillary, as well as the FBI and the CIA's involvement, I think the Democrats will be hard pressed preventing this information from destroying their chances in 2020. Pelosi knows this fact and I'm sure "Schiff For Brains" does too. They're hoping that by continuing the "Trump is bad" narrative, this will create enough of a distraction to give them a chance in 2020. They better hope that no more Democrats get ticked off and join the WalkAway Movement.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join